Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Eiso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

most people ask why not G35
Old 11-11-2005, 12:27 AM
oczdreaming

Here in socal, the Stock Z are a dime a dozen... seriously, I see atleast 10 or more a day.. The G35s are EVERYWHERE, I get the occasional stares here and there..

Speaking of reactions, not Z related but couple of years back when the new Ferrari 360 Modena came out, (visiting in my buddy in North Carolina) we pulled up to the gas station to fill her up, and a mid 30's lady was stunned, and these words came out of her mouth "WOW!! Is that the new Mustang??!!" My buddy's jaw dropped and was speechless
Old 11-11-2005, 08:04 AM
baobabie

Originally Posted by jvanquish
eh... Z interior is cool but its not that quality lol
but i think if u drive it in hick states were there are no Zs then it would be a scene...
btw s2000 has exclusivity
also...
the Z looks like if it were to cost around 40000 $ on the outside...
but inside its like "Eh~"...
u know

yeah compared to some other cars, the interior is only okay--but the 06's look a little better (they just added some 'aluminum trim' and other lil things to make it less sparse)
Old 11-11-2005, 09:06 AM
xirtam

Yeah, some people ask me why i didn't get the G35 instead. That question always bothers me. I'll never buy a G35. Long live the Z!
Old 11-11-2005, 09:09 AM
ZZ33bOI

i cant wait till i put my baby out on the road tonite after work! but damn i have no where to go! any people from the bay wanna go cruz around!? lol pick up some hoes! and do a Gang BanG! mUAHahHAhah hahah lOl
Old 11-11-2005, 09:09 AM
mbq62

Originally Posted by paulsmansfield
I usually find young boys love it, pre-teens especially, most girls don't know what it is, but I had two elderly ladies in a car park tell me it was a "beautiful car"

I went to Brands Hatch race circuit in it to watch some racing, 2 young nippers kept taking pictures of it and even got their mum to stand next to it so they could take a photo, she looked very slightly embarrased, especially as my wife was still sat in the car and I was just in front find it very amusing.

^^ its' gotta be the best story I ever heard. Especially since you guys are around and they are oblivious.

I dont drive a Z....but I think they confused my car for one... hmph. I have a g35... I dropped my neice and nephew off at school and all the little kiddies were standing around being kids. Then two boys start walking around the car jumping up and down and is "AWESOME CAR!!! it's on NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND!!!" lol hahahaha I just laugh and drive off.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:26 AM
highside107

Originally Posted by ZZ33bOI
i cant wait till i put my baby out on the road tonite after work! but damn i have no where to go! any people from the bay wanna go cruz around!? lol pick up some hoes! and do a Gang BanG! mUAHahHAhah hahah lOl
Where are you in the 510? Oakland here! I love to cruise around too , even if I have nowhere to go. Maybe even find some races
Old 11-11-2005, 09:57 AM
skip2daZ

Originally Posted by Eiso
most people ask why not G35

thats why, you always ask the guy with the g35 why he didnt get a Z haha

turn the tables on them
Old 11-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Diesel350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everybody at work keeps telling me how beautiful it is. Makes me feel good.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:41 AM
ZZ33bOI

Originally Posted by highside107
Where are you in the 510? Oakland here! I love to cruise around too , even if I have nowhere to go. Maybe even find some races

FreMont bRO! wut IS iT!!! wut color is ur Z?
Old 11-11-2005, 11:59 AM
jtang03

Originally Posted by ZZ33bOI
FreMont bRO! wut IS iT!!! wut color is ur Z?
hello ZZ33boi you can cruise!! you have no tires remember!!!!!!!!! heheee.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:08 PM
ZZ33bOI

Originally Posted by jtang03
hello ZZ33boi you can cruise!! you have no tires remember!!!!!!!!! heheee.
i KNOW! U READ my POST! so so sad...if u dont kno wut im talkin about Read "FINIALLY MY Z IS CommIN OUT OF mIA"...then u'll understand...im sad now..! so dont RUB it in! lol
Old 11-11-2005, 01:21 PM
SnakeBitten

I had a 93 Probe GT V6 with alot of work on it...Greddy exhaust, 18" Racing Hart C5's, ground control susp, JDM motor fully ported polished, 5 angle etc and a Sensei front bumper that made it look evil especially with just the parking and fog lights on...I used to get soo many compliments and stares from that car....I went to a BMW autocross event at the Colliseum here in NY and they all kept asking me about the car..It felt great...

I said that to put this in perspective....Ive gotten waaaay more compliments, people stopping me to ask what it is...Men, women, kids all seem to love this car..And heres the kicker ITS STOCK...NO RIMS[still waiting] NO BODYKIT, NO NOTHING....I think the DB color has alot to do with it..You need to see this color under the lights of Time Square NY.

Heres the funniest reaction....I had an older woman leave her bus stop and ran up to me at the light just to ask me what kind of car..We spoke for about 10min..Her bus came and left and Im like wtf...She started batting her eyes and kinda hinting for me to take her for a ride...lol....I was like OH SHYTE Im late for work...Screeeeeech.....Why couldnt it have been a young sexy chick....lol
Old 11-11-2005, 02:38 PM
skip2daZ

Originally Posted by SnakeBitten
Heres the funniest reaction....I had an older woman leave her bus stop and ran up to me at the light just to ask me what kind of car..We spoke for about 10min..Her bus came and left and Im like wtf...She started batting her eyes and kinda hinting for me to take her for a ride...lol....I was like OH SHYTE Im late for work...Screeeeeech.....Why couldnt it have been a young sexy chick....lol

hahaha

because young sexy chicks ride arround in cool cars them selves.
the cool cars that they bumed of their bf's that is....
Old 11-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oczdreaming
Here in socal, the Stock Z are a dime a dozen... seriously, I see atleast 10 or more a day.. The G35s are EVERYWHERE, I get the occasional stares here and there..

Speaking of reactions, not Z related but couple of years back when the new Ferrari 360 Modena came out, (visiting in my buddy in North Carolina) we pulled up to the gas station to fill her up, and a mid 30's lady was stunned, and these words came out of her mouth "WOW!! Is that the new Mustang??!!" My buddy's jaw dropped and was speechless
Thats sucks lol
Old 11-11-2005, 04:24 PM
IceBurnzTT

Insta celeb
Old 11-11-2005, 04:25 PM
IceBurnzTT

I would have slapped her. What a disgrace to associate with that car.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:01 PM
oczdreaming

Yeh, my buddy is used to getting those looks and weird "how can that be your car??" His family do alot with Lazy Boy funitures, made in Thailand and import and export to here, at the time he was only 26, he has many toys, including a R34 V-Spec in Thailand, and couple of mod supras and 7s. I am sure he is on the list for the new Skyline.. Lucky dude, but he works very hard... I think...
Old 11-11-2005, 05:08 PM
ASTIG_Z

I ususally get the middle finger from all the M3's and Benz's here in the OC, especially in Irvine where I work. The other day after lunch, a silver Audi A4 was chasing after me (all up in my bumper). I got annoyed so i dropped to 3rd and and started pulling away to about 3 car lengths. After we stopped at the light, I gave that guy a middle finger....dumb bastard...
Old 11-11-2005, 08:52 PM
eat rice z33

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HAHA i had 4 girls flash me as i drove by in my Z!

Quick Reply: Peoples Reaction to your Z