Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Peoples Reaction to your Z

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eat rice z33
HAHA i had 4 girls flash me as i drove by in my Z!
Did they atleast looked good and have big ****?
Old 11-12-2005, 12:02 AM
cwest350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nitrouz
got people parking right beside me or pedestrians taking pictures, girls standing out the sunroof of a limo flashing me yelling "I love your car!!", got cougars following me, bikers and pedestrians giving me a thumbs up, got ricers giving me flyby's.....so yea, it's a sports car.
same here

ive had some truely unique encounters
Old 11-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Z_Driver
Master

Yeah all the animals stand up and take notice:

Old 11-12-2005, 08:42 AM
oo_snoopy

Originally Posted by mecinoid
Yeah all the animals stand up and take notice:

I'd say that's a pretty common reaction.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:06 AM
hypeiv

Originally Posted by SnakeBitten
Heres the funniest reaction....I had an older woman leave her bus stop and ran up to me at the light just to ask me what kind of car..We spoke for about 10min..Her bus came and left and Im like wtf...She started batting her eyes and kinda hinting for me to take her for a ride...lol....I was like OH SHYTE Im late for work...Screeeeeech.....Why couldnt it have been a young sexy chick....lol
haha thats the problem I have had, the only women that have randomly walked up to me to ask about my car have been at least 10 years older than me. It has happend 3 times already but only 1 was really MILFish.
Old 11-12-2005, 02:17 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hypeiv
haha thats the problem I have had, the only women that have randomly walked up to me to ask about my car have been at least 10 years older than me. It has happend 3 times already but only 1 was really MILFish.
It's because they have a step up on you and have a little more control over the situation.
Since you're younger, they see you as a "non-threat", they know they won't get hit on.
Old 11-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Roxy350

All my guy friends are jealous and they all want to drive it. I tell them to buy one and then they can drive one. I get a lot of comments on my wheels, headlights and taillights. All my girlfriends think its cute! Its not cute..ITS SEXY!

Last edited by Roxy350; 11-12-2005 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:16 PM
ricepeck

i remember the first time i caught someone in my rearview commenting on the z was these two older guys in an svt cobra mustang...they were pointing at the large strut bar in the back of the z and seemed to be impressed, but they didn't roll by to give me a thumbs up or anything, guess cuz i looked young at the time and they didnt want to look bad commenting someone younger. I still get looks all the time and comments all the time about the z, younger girls that roll by always holler at me. I even get that when my z dirty and i need a wash. There was even this lady that used to come and visit my car everyday at lunch time. She'd get out of her car and then walked a couple circles around my car, pacing back and forth everyday around lunch time. (She made me nervous...lol) When i got my z back in jan 03...i had the only z around my area and i got all these impressed comments and looks, but now z's are everywhere, But still enjoying a good run from my z and still getting positive reactions from others.

Last edited by ricepeck; 11-13-2005 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Si_2_350Z

i got an 06 but I don't get much attention except from cops. I see too many Z in bay area so I guess people are used to it.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:17 PM
ZZ33bOI

Originally Posted by Si_2_350Z
i got an 06 but I don't get much attention except from cops. I see too many Z in bay area so I guess people are used to it.
yah i kno wut u talkin about!! i saw a PPW..and i was like basterd..u lucky im not driving my PPW Z..lol i was driving my 91 nissan pick up... tat ****** had to nerve to give me a dirty look too! thinkin that I dont drive a Z! lol i hate those people...give u da look tat look...no respect...

Last edited by ZZ33bOI; 11-13-2005 at 03:20 PM.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just last night I had a police car behind me follow me for about 5 miles. I keep seeing this car behind me and then beside me but not pulling up next to me but i could see one of the officer point to my car. I then stopped for a light and the cop car pulls up and the driver said to me " Nice car what is the name of that color".......LOL I thought they were looking for a reason to stop me
Old 11-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZZ33bOI
yah i kno wut u talkin about!! i saw a PPW..and i was like basterd..u lucky im not driving my PPW Z..lol i was driving my 91 nissan pick up... tat ****** had to nerve to give me a dirty look too! thinkin that I dont drive a Z! lol i hate those people...give u da look tat look...no respect...
Haha that’s so true, I hate that look funny story, well today (Sunday) I woke up around 10:30am to move my other car (93 prelude) because it was in the way of the range rover which was inside of the garage. So as im going out this guy with a orange civic (driving with the hat tilted wanna be cool) passes by slowly bumping his wack music and he stares at me. My reaction was this wtf? ohhh hell nahh ( oh and did I mention he put it on neutral so I can hear his exhaust) So then I move the prelude out of the way and park it in the streets then I go inside my house get my brother's car keys and get inside his WRX STi. So I gun it and look for him so as I make a turn I spot him so I step on it, and all of a sudden I pass him , so then we are at a red light side by side and all of a sudden I look at the bright orange civic. And start to laugh then the guy looks at me and turn up his stereo. As he does that I make sure he hears the Turbo and exhaust.. He just looked and turned away. As soon as he saw the green light that piece of **** turn off on him I was laughing my *** off well after that I make a turn and go back home and watch football
Old 11-14-2005, 03:05 AM
SnakeBitten

Originally Posted by hypeiv
I like MILF's...So far 0 MILF encounters...But I got one stink ho jumping into my drivers seat while I had the door open vacuuming out the car ...Gave her the ghetto boot ...jeez shoulda shampooed my seat come to think of it...No telling what she left behind... ewww
Old 11-14-2005, 06:42 AM
SC4life

I like MILF's...So far 0 MILF encounters...But I got one stink ho jumping into my drivers seat while I had the door open vacuuming out the car ...Gave her the ghetto boot ...jeez shoulda shampooed my seat come to think of it...No telling what she left behind... ewww

LOL where the hell do you get your car cleaned that random ghetto hoochies just jump in your car?!
Old 11-15-2005, 12:45 PM
SnakeBitten

Originally Posted by SC4life
LOL where the hell do you get your car cleaned that random ghetto hoochies just jump in your car?!
Flatbush, Brooklyn...AKA da Hood lol.....They have these machines at some gas stations that you use to clean the car yourself.....Hey at least it was a hoochie...It could easily have been a dood trying to steal my car...Such is life in da hood....Trying to get the fluck out.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:16 PM
zlee

I have an 03 touring and here in Michigan 350 Z's are relatively rare-- so rare apparently that most people compliment me on my nice looking Ferrari or in a couple of cases people asked me how I was able to buy and drive a new "concept car". Never had a negative and am costantly asked to race by of all things, pickup truck owners!! Go figure.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:38 PM
buho62

Originally Posted by MacRayZ
I had an @hole last week ask me if it was a Hyundai? I asked what he drove. He shut up. In 2003-(early)2004 it got a lot of respect, but now too many people see it as a ricer. WTF?
That's because of the nice work that ricers do with the Zs.

When you buy a nice car, why dont you leave the mods for your Honda Civic.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:44 PM
buho62

Originally Posted by 35oZephyR
It's because they have a step up on you and have a little more control over the situation.
Since you're younger, they see you as a "non-threat", they know they won't get hit on.
I have some friends that'll hit on anything that has *****
Old 11-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Kgc_102

The car has been a such a head turner, but it comes with a high price. I have an 03 sunset lemans. There are a handful of Z's in my area in the killeen/copperas cove area. I like the attention the car gets especially when your up front at a four way intersection. However, I do not like the added attention i get from the cops and the "haters". It has more to do with the area I'm in, when i left to Maryland I got nothing but compliments. I've had many a time when I'm at the light and some punk pulls up in his civic or chevy cavalier and starts reving me at the light.....of course I was also in the left turn lane.... morons.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:36 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Flatbush, Brooklyn....
LOL flatbush and 26th right here...

Quick Reply: Peoples Reaction to your Z