Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Gained 17RWHP & 10RWTQ N/A!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 09:00 AM
boostman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Osix350Z
wow, you're really annoying... what psi? obviously its a used kit. did the thought ever cross your mind that not everyone wants to go the route you chose? are you saying that n/a is no good because YOU are FI? grow up kid.

oh... no... cry because I have more power then you and say... well thats not the route I want to go... I would rather only make 17hp more... It fits my city light to light driving...
Old 03-02-2006, 09:03 AM
boostman

Originally Posted by Robert_K
And let me know how your motor is doing is 30k miles. Also what dyno did you dyno on? Also 524whp is too much for my use. If you are a 1/4 mile racer or just like to be a dyno king congrats you have achived your goal. But that much power will not be used on a road course.
Trust me it works great on the road course.. I pull out of turns way faster then the NA cars... Granted it might blow in 30K but then it gets built even more and gets even more boost... Evidently you have never had more then 300 hp or you would know that the extra power doesnt hurt your autoX driving... Why do you think indy cars have tons of hp...
Old 03-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by boostman
Trust me it works great on the road course.. I pull out of turns way faster then the NA cars... Granted it might blow in 30K but then it gets built even more and gets even more boost... Evidently you have never had more then 300 hp or you would know that the extra power doesnt hurt your autoX driving...
I use to have an Evo 8 running 25lbs with exhuast and other supporting mods. So I do know what 300hp is like and better than a rwd car.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Notice you're in Denver... I would love to see you car sometime. Wanna meet sometime?
Old 03-02-2006, 09:08 AM
boostman

I use to have an Evo 8 running 25lbs with exhuast and other supporting mods. So I do know what 300hp is like and better than a rwd car.
first off... AWD has nothing other then loss of power to the drivetrain... RWD drive ownz all in real driving with twists and turns... AWD allows you to run fast 1/4s with no power so you can be cool with your .60 times.. Your evo would kill me on the launch but as soon as I start going... I pull right on by and make fun of you as your girlfriend tells you to buy a real car.

And with an evo that makes what 286 or so hp stock... I see that you like the 10 to 20 hp gain with tons of money...
Old 03-02-2006, 09:09 AM
boostman

Notice you're in Denver... I would love to see you car sometime. Wanna meet sometime?
werd... I am new to denver! just got out of the army... Meet up tonight for a mountain run up to evergreen??
Old 03-02-2006, 09:12 AM
Boost4lyf3

Usable HP? At this altitude, NA sucks! Is your dyno corrected? My guess is yes. Post what your actual results were at this altitude rice boy.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:14 AM
boostman

Originally Posted by Boost4lyf3
Usable HP? At this altitude, NA sucks! Is your dyno corrected? My guess is yes. Post what your actual results were at this altitude rice boy.

my numbers... are from 45ft in texas... but i am guessing its still 480 at least.. I will have it tuned as soon as I get settled in...

Please tell me your 17hp gain isnt a corrected number...
Old 03-02-2006, 09:15 AM
RNL323
Mod My Ride

$4300 For A PE TT, install and tune?

Hmmmmm... I believe it when I see the receipts.

524 HP?

Are you still running stock internals? I've been in a Z with a PE TT... I think he pulled 430 and some change. Let's see the dyno sheet...

Otherwise..... Go find another thread to increase your posts with.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:17 AM
boostman

Originally Posted by RNL323

524 HP?

Are you still running stock internals? I've been in a Z with a PE TT... I think he pulled 430 and some change. Let's see the dyno sheet...

I installed and tuning was done with my club back in texas...

I will post dyno when i get home from work..
Old 03-02-2006, 09:18 AM
boostman

524 HP?

Old 03-02-2006, 09:18 AM
boostman

524 HP?

Old 03-02-2006, 09:34 AM
richardho11

I just bought a brand new 06' ZR with only 20 miles on it. I just ordered the Pop Charger and thinking of the plenum and test pipes now! I'm glad to see the results, thats great!! I was actually thinking about going F/I, but I also bought the extended warranty, and did not want to void it. I also want my engine to last a while. So if I do decide to do it in the future, I would go with a Vortech S/C. Its smog legal is CA, and produces about 320whp, which is more than enough for me. My decision is that I will take it slow and one thing at a time and see how it goes.. but I'm right behind yah! I love these posts!
Old 03-02-2006, 09:34 AM
RNL323
Mod My Ride

boostman----

Cool... Let's see the super duper sauce dyno.

But why do you have to be a jackazz on this thread?

"weak sauce"

That's lingo for rice rocket pilots doing runs behind the local mall....
Old 03-02-2006, 09:37 AM
richardho11

boostman----

"weak sauce"

I'll have to agree with that. Don't jump into other peoples posts and leave negative comments. If you want to disagree, thats fine, but don't be an azz. Otherwise you will be known as an azz, and who wants that?!?
Old 03-02-2006, 09:47 AM
boostman

Originally Posted by richardho11
I'll have to agree with that. Don't jump into other peoples posts and leave negative comments. If you want to disagree, thats fine, but don't be an azz. Otherwise you will be known as an azz, and who wants that?!?
FU both! I was just saying dont waste the money on NA mods... then everyone started saying ****..
Old 03-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

boostman: 1_ please try to be respectful as noted in the TOS you agreed to when joining this forum. 2) Please reply to everything in one post. 3) I agree with Richard here on leaving a comment but don't be an as$. 4) From what I've seen from you're post I think you need to join www.HighAltitudeImports.com. They are a Colorado based forum and think you'll enjoy it over there more. 5) I now have no desire to meet you or your car.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Originally Posted by richardho11
I just bought a brand new 06' ZR with only 20 miles on it. I just ordered the Pop Charger and thinking of the plenum and test pipes now! I'm glad to see the results, thats great!! I was actually thinking about going F/I, but I also bought the extended warranty, and did not want to void it. I also want my engine to last a while. So if I do decide to do it in the future, I would go with a Vortech S/C. Its smog legal is CA, and produces about 320whp, which is more than enough for me. My decision is that I will take it slow and one thing at a time and see how it goes.. but I'm right behind yah! I love these posts!
Congrats and glad you find this thread informative. Thats why I like to sure my feeling on products and results. You might want to do some more reseach on the S/C. I personally like the result the HKS has produce vs the Vortech. While the Vortech produces more than 320hp, more like close to 400hp, it at higher rpms. The HKS produces a max of around 320 but almost most of that is between 3k-6k rpms. So you'll be getting more power sooner out of the HKS vs. the Vortech.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:56 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

boostman----

"weak sauce"

Please don't stir the pot on my thread. I like to keep this as an informative thread on N/A Bang for the Buck mods.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:56 AM
kj98r05

This kid actually said "weaksauce" WOOOOOWWWWW that is probably one of the queerest things i've ever heard. And get off the guy's back about NA because not everybody wants all that useless horsepower. Plus doubt it would be a very good daily driver.

Quick Reply: Gained 17RWHP & 10RWTQ N/A!!!