07 350Z vs 07 S2K vs 06 GTO. Opinions.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 09:27 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Karma_Hunden
SOLO-350Z:

All of your idiotic misguiding videos where countered by a logical response. The sad thing is, that you sit in your computer bench racing with your vast magazine spec and YouTube searching skills in order to let everyone know a point others have actually proven in person. Stop hijacking my thread.

Go buy a crown victoria and hang with your own.

...be gone troll.

Sorry but you are the troll not me. I have been here 3+ years you barely a few days. Anytime you want to come to Motor Sport Ranch in Texas let me know so you can get owned.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:09 AM
HDPDZO6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SOLO-350Z
Sorry but you are the troll not me. I have been here 3+ years you barely a few days. Anytime you want to come to Motor Sport Ranch in Texas let me know so you can get owned.
Lemme see, since you started posting in this thread, you have made it your mission to post incorrect information and flat out lies. All for the mere sake of stirring crap up. The OP merely wanted opinions on which type of car he/she should consider.

When you were confronted in regards to your lies (remember you wrote the GTO was a high 13's car and slower than a 350Z), you ignored being called out and instead resorted to name calling and insults. You have no concept on what power to weight ratio is.

You are the troll. Doesn't matter how long you have been a member of this community.

To the OP, as was posted earlier... If you are looking for an all around great driving platform, then the 350Z is a great choice. I consdered the 350Z ad the S2k. The deciding factor was that the S2k felt to cramped for my 6'1" frame and lack of torque. I bought a 350Z instead and enjoyed all 50k miles I put on it. The only part I didn't like about the 350Z was that it doesn't respond well to NA mods. If you are looking for straight line drag performance with minimal modification effort, the the LS2 GTO is a great choice in that regards.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:18 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

That's funny. I haven't posted incorrect information or lies. I backed all my stuff up with links and data. You on the other hand just your opinion.

If you actually look, oh wait you don't know how to read. You can see that I said if you want a straight line performance car get the GTO since it does have the edge, or if you want a overall performance car that is good in the straights, curves, and everything else, get the Z. But you went on a tagent like a little girl.

Yep, guess what, I never said WHAT YEAR GTO either. I never said the LS2 or LS1. The LS1 is a high 13 to low 14 sec car. But you are trying to throw that at me. I said after that 13.3 is what they both run in TESTS. That is equal. LOL! Troll. That's funny. I think thats the first time I ever been called a Troll on this forum. I am even a respected Premier member too. And you are not. If you actually want to help this site some, how about contribute to it?

I think we can end this. You will just continue to be a mouthly little girl.

OP, like I said, both are equal in the straight line with the nod going to the GTO. I have said this many times. If you want a overall good car for everything including handling, get the Z.

Originally Posted by HDPD350Z
Lemme see, since you started posting in this thread, you have made it your mission to post incorrect information and flat out lies. All for the mere sake of stirring crap up. The OP merely wanted opinions on which type of car he/she should consider.

When you were confronted in regards to your lies (remember you wrote the GTO was a high 13's car and slower than a 350Z), you ignored being called out and instead resorted to name calling and insults. You have no concept on what power to weight ratio is.

You are the troll. Doesn't matter how long you have been a member of this community.

To the OP, as was posted earlier... If you are looking for an all around great driving platform, then the 350Z is a great choice. I consdered the 350Z ad the S2k. The deciding factor was that the S2k felt to cramped for my 6'1" frame and lack of torque. I bought a 350Z instead and enjoyed all 50k miles I put on it. The only part I didn't like about the 350Z was that it doesn't respond well to NA mods. If you are looking for straight line drag performance with minimal modification effort, the the LS2 GTO is a great choice in that regards.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Karma_Hunden

I am the OP and I command you to STFU. I dont need your worthless opinion SOLO. Vanish away old man, nobody likes you.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:27 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

A lot of people like me. You just don't noob. Get over it and go cry in the corner in your mommys house.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:27 AM
HDPDZO6

That's funny. I haven't posted incorrect information or lies. I backed all my stuff up with links and data. You on the other hand just your opinion.
As to what the OP should consider is opinion, no matter who is giving. However, you posted outright lies.

Yep, guess what, I never said WHAT YEAR GTO either. I never said the LS2 or LS1. The LS1 is a high 13 to low 14 sec car. But you are trying to throw that at me. I said after that 13.3 is what they both run in TESTS. That is equal.
So you were comparing the slowest year GTO to the fastest year 350Z? Funny how you didn't articulate that in the beginning. Everyone should have assumed you were only talking about the '04GTO, never mind the fact that the 05-06 existed.

I am even a respected Premier member too. And you are not. If you actually want to help this site some, how about contribute to it?
Donating money to a website means crap in regards to respect. Which you have none. But glad you consider all the members who have not payed money to this site to be less than worthy.

I think we can end this. You will just continue to be a mouthly little girl.
God, I wish for face to face discussions instead of the "show no fear for what is said" over the internet crap.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Karma_Hunden

He's just some old dude in his mom's basement being an e-tough guy. I hope you get arthritis as you type all that stupid **** you write everytime you post.

I asked a comparison with the 2006 LS2 GTO...I think I was very specific. The fact that you talked about the 04 LS1 only goes to prove you post worthless misguided information nobody needs or asked for.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Karma_Hunden

Thanks again to all those that did contributed though!
Old 05-26-2007, 10:33 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Wow, if I posted lies, that means others that posted the same information also lied too. So your saying everyone that doesn't agree with you also lied.

No sir. 13.3 was was the GTO and what it got tested with the LS2. Your trying to say I said high 13s for all of them when I said it was a 13.3 sec car for the LS2. Can I have what your smoking really? I would love to be on whatever you are on....

No, I at least give technical advice and help in the past 3+ years I have been here. You on the other hand have been nothing but a E-THUG on this site and anyone can look at your history if they wanted too.

Contributing money helps the site, also gives you a bit more respect from the admins.

Actually, the members who don't pay are usually the ones that cause crap like yourself.

Keep on little girl.....you lost 5 pages ago when others tried to correct you as well.

As to what the OP should consider is opinion, no matter who is giving. However, you posted outright lies.

So you were comparing the slowest year GTO to the fastest year 350Z? Funny how you didn't articulate that in the beginning. Everyone should have assumed you were only talking about the '04GTO, never mind the fact that the 05-06 existed.

Donating money to a website means crap in regards to respect. Which you have none. But glad you consider all the members who have not payed money to this site to be less than worthy.

God, I wish for face to face discussions instead of the "show no fear for what is said" over the internet crap.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:35 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Thanks again to all those that did contributed though!
Your welcome, but its obvious your mind was made up from the beginning. Go get your GTO. It's gods chariot like you want it to be. Fastest car on the road. Nothing can beat it.

I am sure folks he didn't listen to any of your comments. He is just a troll trying to stir trouble on this site. I am very sure he was never interested in buying a Z.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Fluid1

THe only GTO I've ever seen up close is the one that was at the drag strip in Rockingham the one time I went. We lines up once, he went a 14.1 and I was a 13.8. I was stock, he was stock. He never broke 14.....
Old 05-26-2007, 10:38 AM
Karma_Hunden

He hasnt lost SOLO, to me his information was more useful than you'll every be in your lifetime.

I bet you paid to have friends when you were little too...cant imagine how much of a pain in the *** you must've been with half of the "intelligence" and double the stubbornness.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Karma_Hunden

Your welcome, but its obvious your mind was made up from the beginning. Go get your GTO. It's gods chariot like you want it to be. Fastest car on the road. Nothing can beat it.

I am sure folks he didn't listen to any of your comments. He is just a troll trying to stir trouble on this site. I am very sure he was never interested in buying a Z.
Actually, all I did was to talk about how fast the GTO is over the Z cuz you hijacked my thread with your "who's faster" arguement. There is more out there than just a straight line, hence why Im looking into the Z and the S2K.

I came here to get the inside and out of how the Z is...things yall love, things ya dont. etc.

On the other hand:

-You hijacked my thread.

-Your hijack wasnt even to start another topic, but instead to stir **** up.

-You have created 8 pages of worthless posts.

-You DO NOT own a Nissan 350Z.

-You DO NOT have any first hand owner knowledge on the Nissan 350Z.

-You DO NOT own a Pontiac 2006 LS2 GTO.

-You DO NOT have any experience with the knew 06 LS2 GTO. Just some LS1 POS you had before. Does NOT count.

-The information that you claim you have provided constitutes solemnly in YouTube videos and Magazine Specs that are not even right. Bench racing is a qualifying factor to determine a moron. That's you.

-You act just like a little kid with your "I know you are, but what am I" type of replies to my comments. Just to make it clear, just because you PAY your way to acceptance in this forum, because NOBODY will tolerate your ***, and because you have been SADLY lurking on the forum of a car you STILL DO NOT have for THREE YEARS!! doesnt mean you are not a troll. Newsflash. You ARE!

-Get a life loser.

No proceed on ignoring this post as you have done to the past 193 posts on this thread and put " " on the beginning of every other post you make to symbolize you large IQ.

Last edited by Karma_Hunden; 05-26-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:52 AM
HDPDZO6

Wrong. The GTO can barely do 13s. It's a boat. The Z can do 13.3 obviously for a 07 model. That is faster than a GTO!
The GTO can't go 180 mph either. Get your facts straight buddy. This is from a old LS1 owner.

FYI I don't even own a 350z yet.

LOL! I don't know what a LS2 is? I have opened up a LS1! LS2 isn't that much different than a LS1 sir.

1/4 time is a toss up since both are getting the same times stock. 0-60 questionable.

Stock vs Stock they are pretty much dead even in the 1/4 with the edge going to the GTO but not by much.

I never said it would BEAT IT. I said above it would be pretty equal with the nod going towards the GTO.

BTW, #'s don't lie. 13.3 for a GTO stock, 13.3 for a Z stock. EOD. Both is a drivers race.

That HR engine is significantly faster especially due to the higher Redline. But like we said, #'s show. 13.3 vs 13.3. It's a drivers race. EOD>

Where did I say a Z was faster than a GTO?! WHERE?!

Btw. GTO will only hit 12s on DR on a good day.

I never said the GTO was a HIGH 13 sec car.

Since most of them run 13.5+.

A very few have dipped into the 12s.

I had a G35 before the 350z.

I said they are equal.

That's funny. I haven't posted incorrect information or lies.

like I said, both are equal in the straight line

No sir. 13.3 was was the GTO and what it got tested with the LS2. Your trying to say I said high 13s for all of them when I said it was a 13.3 sec car for the LS2.
You flip-flop more than most politicians…
Old 05-26-2007, 10:53 AM
blasian

Apparently HDPD knows a lot... he's already trying to pick apart my dyno sheet.

I've already given my two cents about everything since I have DRIVEN both cars and not throwing up any numbers. Why don't we stop talking numbers and actually use the opinions of those that have actually DRIVEN the cars. I believe there were a few people that said they have DRIVEN these cars but it seems like numbers always get thrown back in.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:00 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Actually I have been part of the Z club for 12 years. I have owned Two G35's which are identical to the 350z except sheet metal. Guess what, you don't own either cars and have no experience period with the LS motor. At least I do. I have owned BOTH CARS, Both engines.

Ahh so all the tests, all the information that everyone else also posted that agreed with mine is also wrong right? Wow, your a low life scum. You need to leave the site. You already showed how ignorant you are to everyone in YOUR FIRST POST! Amazing.

Btw, look at the beginning on who actually started this non-sense. It wasn't me. His name starts with a Z.

Actually, all I did was to talk about how fast the GTO is over the Z cuz you hijacked my thread with your "who's faster" arguement. There is more out there than just a straight line, hence why Im looking into the Z and the S2K.

I came here to get the inside and out of how the Z is...things yall love, things ya dont. etc.

On the other hand:

-You hijacked my thread.

-Your hijack wasnt even to start another topic, but instead to stir **** up.

-You have created 8 pages of worthless posts.

-You DO NOT own a Nissan 350Z.

-You DO NOT have any first hand owner knowledge on the Nissan 350Z.

-You DO NOT own a Pontiac 2006 LS2 GTO.

-You DO NOT have any experience with the knew 06 LS2 GTO. Just some LS1 POS you had before. Does NOT count.

-The information that you claim you have provided constitutes solemnly in YouTube videos and Magazine Specs that are not even right. Bench racing is a qualifying factor to determine a moron. That's you.

-You act just like a little kid with your "I know you are, but what am I" type of replies to my comments. Just to make it clear, just because you PAY your way to acceptance in this forum, because NOBODY will tolerate your ***, and because you have been SADLY lurking on the forum of a car you STILL DO NOT have for THREE YEARS!! doesnt mean you are not a troll. Newsflash. You ARE!

-Get a life loser.

No proceed on ignoring this post as you have done to the past 193 posts on this thread and put " " on the beginning of every other post you make to symbolize you large IQ.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:03 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Originally Posted by blasian
Amazing, seems someone else has a problem with HDPD too.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:07 AM
blasian

Amazing, seems someone else has a problem with HDPD too.
https://my350z.com/forum/engine-and-drivetrain/274515-omfg-36whp-with-a-strut-bar-and-test-pipes.html

I'm still trying to figure out his point of posting in my thread
Old 05-26-2007, 11:08 AM
HDPDZO6

Originally Posted by blasian
I didn't pick apart your dyno sheet. Was just curious as to why the 4th gear pull instead of the 1:1 gear.

I've already given my two cents about everything since I have DRIVEN both cars and not throwing up any numbers. Why don't we stop talking numbers and actually use the opinions of those that have actually DRIVEN the cars. I believe there were a few people that said they have DRIVEN these cars but it seems like numbers always get thrown back in.
I have driven a 350Z ('04, put 50k+ on it), however, not the GTO. For some issues, numbers have to be thrown up. Stock for stock, the LS2GTO is a stronger straight line car. This doesn't however, mean the 350Z is a slow car. Just a different car for a different purpose. It's not fair to compare the strongest 350Z straight line race results with the slowest GTO results. You want an accurate comparison, compare the averages.

So as to what the OP should choose (as I wrote before), it depends on what he is looking for in a vehicle as to which type of performance.

350z Pros:
All around good performer
Great exterior lines and appearance
Responds good to FI mods
One of the best V6 motor sounds

350Z cons:
mediocre interior
doesn't respond well to NA mods (unless alot of cash is dumped in)
Great Z history
Extremely comfortable seats

GTO Pros:
Very good straight line performance
Excellent power to weight ratio
Excellent response to NA & FI mods
Cheaper to mod NA
Very nice interior
V8 rumble

GTO Cons:
Not so well handling
bland exterior
crap stock tires
discontinued model

I won't mention the S2K, because it wasn't an option for me after I sat it one the first time. Too damn small.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:24 AM
blasian

I didn't pick apart your dyno sheet. Was just curious as to why the 4th gear pull instead of the 1:1 gear.

I have driven a 350Z ('04, put 50k+ on it), however, not the GTO. For some issues, numbers have to be thrown up. Stock for stock, the LS2GTO is a stronger straight line car. This doesn't however, mean the 350Z is a slow car. Just a different car for a different purpose. It's not fair to compare the strongest 350Z straight line race results with the slowest GTO results. You want an accurate comparison, compare the averages.

So as to what the OP should choose (as I wrote before), it depends on what he is looking for in a vehicle as to which type of performance.

350z Pros:
All around good performer
Great exterior lines and appearance
Responds good to FI mods
One of the best V6 motor sounds

350Z cons:
mediocre interior
doesn't respond well to NA mods (unless alot of cash is dumped in)
Great Z history
Extremely comfortable seats

GTO Pros:
Very good straight line performance
Excellent power to weight ratio
Excellent response to NA & FI mods
Cheaper to mod NA
Very nice interior
V8 rumble

GTO Cons:
Not so well handling
bland exterior
crap stock tires
discontinued model

I won't mention the S2K, because it wasn't an option for me after I sat it one the first time. Too damn small.
I haven't driven an LS2 GTO but I mean hell... the LS1 was nice. I've seen a 12.8 out of a stock LS2 GTO with my own eyes so there is no doubt here at all. I got beat by my friend's GTO and I'm the better driver although my car wasn't running 100% at the time.

My friend's GTO's interior is starting to fall apart. The only part that broke in my Z's interior is cup holder which got replaced under warranty.

And the 06+ interiors are supposed to be a step above the previous years. I do like the GTO's interior though and actually considered getting one a while back. I am pretty glad I didn't though, just not my thing.

Quick Reply: 07 350Z vs 07 S2K vs 06 GTO. Opinions.