Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well guys, there are less of us

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2002, 05:07 AM
rai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by gammbino350z

at least you don't have to watch bengals games. they reelly suck. i mean they are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. i think this season we'll be rotating between five different quarterbacks who should either be retired by now or were lousy draft pics. GO BENGALS!!!!

Bengals---> <---- Other Teams
LOL. about 10 years ago I lived in WV, all I saw was CLE, Cinn and Pitt. Talk about bad. Now I recomend the NFL game day package(on direct TV only). You can pick out a real team like the EAGLES and watch every game.
Old 08-21-2002, 06:01 AM
wxtornado

Valdis, I just hope they don't forget about Stephen Davis - gotta make 'em respect the run before you can burn 'em downfield with the pass.......!
Attached Thumbnails Well guys, there are less of us-28.gif  
Old 08-21-2002, 06:08 AM
NSANY
Charter Member #52

Originally posted by wxtornado
Valdis, I just hope they don't forget about Stephen Davis - gotta make 'em respect the run before you can burn 'em downfield with the pass.......!
With Spurrier as coach, Davis has slipped down the fantasy draft list a LOT. He's a hell of a back, but Steve's all about run & gun.
Old 08-22-2002, 01:59 AM
Zoro

Default Re: Valdis

Originally posted by rai
Dude, the redskins are not good. Figure 8-8 does that ring a bell?

BTW since you live in St. Louis you should get behind the rams, they are the closest thing to a dynasty around right now. The greatest show on Turf. My prediction a Phily v. StL championship with the winner going on to win the super bowl. Lets hope our cars arrive before the super bowl.
We'd love to have a team like the Rams in Detriot!

We'd even settle for a team like the Redskins.

No more Mitchell, no more Batch, now only if we could get rid
of morningwig, and that goofy GM matt milan.

Geeze It don't look like I have anything to look forward too!!!
except a lllooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn wait.
Old 08-22-2002, 02:37 AM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

Cool

The hell with the rest of you...I'm rooting for the LA teams.........Wait a minute........I don't have an LA team.....Hey Doc..can I come live with you till after FB season
Old 08-22-2002, 03:04 AM
olzilver

Default Redskins

Been a fan since the age of 5. That's 49 years. I remember when Eddie LeBaron was the QB and Johnnie O'Sheffsky was the running back. Used to put on my little football suit and roll around on the floor when the game was on( black & white days). My two fav QB's were Sonny Jurgenson and Billy Kilmer. Couldn't run for ****. Real pocket QB's-masters of play action. Darryl Green-greatest defensive back ever played in the NFL. Wish he'd play another year. Everybody knew how good he was when he ran down Tony Dorsett in the open field. Best game-Mike Bass drags Walt Garrison down at the 1 on 4th down when clock expires-Skins by a FG(best I can recall). Ah, memories. Highschool JV coach in MD knew Vince Promutto. Got the '62 team to play a game with our faculty. Saw Norm Snead, Bobby moore, and Fran O'Brian. Don't get to see the 'Skins much anymore on TV since I moved to SC. Have those damned ****-poor Panthers and Falcons on all the time. Hope my Z makes it better this year! Hope I can remember where I park it.
Old 08-22-2002, 03:54 AM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

The hell with the rest of you...I'm rooting for the LA teams.........Wait a minute........I don't have an LA team.....Hey Doc..can I come live with you till after FB season

As long as you don't bring HIM:
Attached Thumbnails Well guys, there are less of us-pat-and-monkey-at-work-copy.jpg  
Old 08-22-2002, 04:50 AM
robbyn
Charter Member #79

Default Re: Redskins

Originally posted by olzilver
Darryl Green-greatest defensive back ever played in the NFL. Wish he'd play another year.

Don't get to see the 'Skins much anymore on TV since I moved to SC. Have those damned ****-poor Panthers and Falcons on all the time. Hope my Z makes it better this year! Hope I can remember where I park it.
1. Daryl Green is playing this year, next year we will have to wait and see.
2. Get yourself direct tv, I paid $160 (including free installation) last year for the entire football season which also included all the premium channels, HBO, Showtime, and my personal fav. Skinomax -- best fake **** on TV, then at the end of the season I cancelled all of it.
3. I have only been in DC a few years, I'm just slowly warming up to the Skins. But I'm really curious how this Spurrier thing is going to work out. I figure he's either gonna be laughed out of the NFL with his college boy offense, or the skins or goin to the Super Bowl. We shall soon see.
Old 08-22-2002, 06:41 AM
wxtornado

One thing that speaks volumes about the fanatical Skins fans is the wait to get season tickets. I believe if you were to go to FedEx field right now and put your name on the list, the wait is about 77 years. In other words, fugetaboutit........
Old 08-22-2002, 07:26 AM
robbyn
Charter Member #79

Originally posted by wxtornado
One thing that speaks volumes about the fanatical Skins fans is the wait to get season tickets. I believe if you were to go to FedEx field right now and put your name on the list, the wait is about 77 years. In other words, fugetaboutit........
Actually, you can get season tickets, today. BUT only the ridiculously overpriced -- out of their fuc*ing mind-- club seats.
Old 08-22-2002, 08:28 AM
z350z
Charter Member #13

Default Why?

This is really strange. Normally if a thread veers away a little bit from discussions of the 350Z (like talking about modifications of the Z, then someone mentions modified other cars), it gets immediately shunted off to "off topic" where it dies. But people can go on and on about sports, etc. and the thread lives forever.

Very strange. I could easily ignore a thread like this that I have no interest in, but the same could be said of other threads that get moved out or shut down.