Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Near Accident

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 06:41 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

no, you're right, it's not acceptible. if he won't acknolwedge what he did then take down his plate number and let the cops know about it, that would be the best way to teach him. he will most likely just get a slap on the wrist but it will instill enough fear in to him to pay more attention. oh, wait, screw the police, they are worthless to you.

here's a life lesson: sometimes you have to be the bigger man and let **** slide, you have to weigh the negatives of what could come out of your actions (not to mention you sound like you were thinking irrationally while pissed off at the guy)

trust me, I've had to make some calls in life where I've *nearly* been in a terrible accident due to another driver being retarded. I would never do what you described, though.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:34 AM
stoffius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to hear you're okay OP. I've had many experiences with bad drivers before..you get used to it and eventually always expect the worst. Just talk to anyone who drives a motorcycle. Best to just give them the finger and move on. Unless I guess you spin out on the highway. Then you just thank God!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:43 AM
pminor87

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by freedonutss
im glad your okay but ive had a by far worse experience. i once had a tracking device under my car and i spotted a crane so I jumped a ramp with only 2 wheels on the ramp to do a 180 flip in the air and I had just enough spin for the crane to grab the tracking device off the bottom of my car and i landed perfectly.

true story.
LOL - made my day.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:54 PM
350z Guy

i would not want to drive for a while if that were to happen to me... thats pretty scary

glad to see your okay =)
Old 01-14-2009, 10:40 AM
AREITU

Originally Posted by freedonutss
im glad your okay but ive had a by far worse experience. i once had a tracking device under my car and i spotted a crane so I jumped a ramp with only 2 wheels on the ramp to do a 180 flip in the air and I had just enough spin for the crane to grab the tracking device off the bottom of my car and i landed perfectly.

true story.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:20 AM
NightRida

Yah it was a bomb I believe.......

And, I can't believe people are still spinning out with our cars at 69 mph???
Even spinning out in a fwd car, Honda?
Are you kidding me? Oh well, I guess you have no TCS? If not then please take your base and do some sideways action on a track to master your ride young padawan!
Old 01-14-2009, 03:48 PM
quietkilla6

Originally Posted by KenTuckyZ
I had some fool do the same thing to me in my supra.
I romped on the brakes and layed on the horn.

The chase was on. I followed that guy for a long way right on his a$$ the entire way.
He must have called the cops from his cell because they showed up to break it up.

I saw them coming from atop a hill and pulled off and went into a store.
I waited inside while they camped out next to my car. They eventually pulled away.
But they just parked further down in the parking lot still casing my supra. I waited until it was only 1 cop. The cop followed us all the way to where we were going and then left.

F*ck the police. Half the time they can't fill out the ppw because of the chocolate they failed to lick off there fingers.
THIS ***** F***A NEEDS JESUS and face hole transplant (face hole transplant= when doctors realize your mouth is more full a S*** than your butthole and swap em to the correct positions) This kind of naive immature act is the reason those of us that don’t fart dust get a bad rap for owning fast cars.
And the reason that a perfectly inocent OP is getting harassed for his age when he didnt do anything wrong. I hope for your sake that when you do need the cops they are there for you.

Last edited by quietkilla6; 01-14-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:57 PM
wyoz

Originally Posted by quietkilla6
THIS ***** F***A NEEDS JESUS and face hole transplant (face hole transplant= when doctors realize your mouth is more full a S*** than your butthole and swap em to the correct positions) This kind of naive immature act is the reason those of us that don’t fart dust get a bad rap for owning fast cars.
And the reason that a perfectly inocent OP is getting harassed for his age when he didnt do anything wrong. I hope for your sake that when you do need the cops they are there for you.
^^^
I couldn't agree more! If you've had a chance to check-out some of the other posts the tool has thrown-up; they are impressive BS. I called him on it before, so I'm sure he will come back with some weak threats like he did to me - that he will "be on you from now on like rust" - whatever that is suppose to mean. Scary, huh.

Last edited by wyoz; 01-14-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:36 PM
KenTuckyZ

Stop sending me pm's wyotard and acting like there is a big huge conspiracy against me when in reality...., it's just you. And 1 other person.

The only person harassing any one is you . If I had dudes on my tip.
I could have had them come in here and post up the place as well.
Crawl back under your rock wyotard, Shut your f*cking **** holster.

Who needs the cops, really? Maybe you live in a bad neighborhood or something.
Maybe you both just live in fear for whatever reason. I mean if you two are brothers humping away..., I get it. I'd be scared to. It's illegal. But I'm not against gay marriages. So you can both stop attacking me.

The bottom line is that if you two cocksmiths did your own dirt. Niether of you would have a need for the rollers either. SO, when you two sprout a pair that don't fit inside one another.., and can come up with more than teen movie slogans and religious blasphemies. Cause people that say ****** fuc*er need christ to.

Maybe then you'll make some sence. But till then. Just keep the suck running to a minimum.

I had resided to let you be wyotard. But if you insist on keeping up with the antagonism like a little b*tch. You will end up sorry. Simply because you're dealing with someone here that cares not about public opinion or scrutiny.

This is about as polite as I'm going to be with you. STFU. GO away. Stop pm'ing behind the seens. At least if you're going to do this kindergarden crap keep it in public. I'll post the the tardery that you keep pm'ing me. At least be man enough to keep it in public so every one can see that you are really just a b*tch a$$ed trick.

I mean really. If you feel like you have a bad rap for owning a fast car and you are so insecure as to come here to find someone to blame it on. I'm cool with it being me. Say what you want to say. How you want to say it. Because I'm to quick. I'm too fast and I'm too sharp.

There isn't anything you 2 hairy bean bags can come up with that I can't top. I'm quite positive you will test this as it is easy to see you are both dolts and will need it proven to you. So fire away. And I don't mean blow loads all over eachothers faces or any thing. You 2 should be pm'ing eachother and coming up with something good. Instead of pm'ing me. I can dig it.

Last edited by KenTuckyZ; 01-14-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:01 PM
wyoz

^^^
Clearly you've got me - I must be the immature, derelict, W.T., P.O.S. here. Your logic and wit is without compare and is untouchable! I just can't keep up, so will go cry now.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:04 PM
KenTuckyZ

Good call.

You do that. Come up with something that is sure to NOT let us down.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:22 PM
quietkilla6

Originally Posted by KenTuckyZ
Stop sending me pm's wyotard and acting like there is a big huge conspiracy against me when in reality...., it's just you. And 1 other person.

The only person harassing any one is you . If I had dudes on my tip.
I could have had them come in here and post up the place as well.
Crawl back under your rock wyotard, Shut your f*cking **** holster.

Who needs the cops, really? Maybe you live in a bad neighborhood or something.
Maybe you both just live in fear for whatever reason. I mean if you two are brothers humping away..., I get it. I'd be scared to. It's illegal. But I'm not against gay marriages. So you can both stop attacking me.
The bottom line is that if you two cocksmiths did your own dirt. Niether of you would have a need for the rollers either. SO, when you two sprout a pair that don't fit inside one another.., and can come up with more than teen movie slogans and religious blasphemies. Cause people that say ****** fuc*er need christ to.

Maybe then you'll make some sence. But till then. Just keep the suck running to a minimum.

I had resided to let you be wyotard. But if you insist on keeping up with the antagonism like a little b*tch. You will end up sorry. Simply because you're dealing with someone here that cares not about public opinion or scrutiny.

This is about as polite as I'm going to be with you. STFU. GO away. Stop pm'ing behind the seens. At least if you're going to do this kindergarden crap keep it in public. I'll post the the tardery that you keep pm'ing me. At least be man enough to keep it in public so every one can see that you are really just a b*tch a$$ed trick.

I mean really. If you feel like you have a bad rap for owning a fast car and you are so insecure as to come here to find someone to blame it on. I'm cool with it being me. Say what you want to say. How you want to say it. Because I'm to quick. I'm too fast and I'm too sharp.

There isn't anything you 2 hairy bean bags can come up with that I can't top. I'm quite positive you will test this as it is easy to see you are both dolts and will need it proven to you. So fire away. And I don't mean blow loads all over eachothers faces or any thing. You 2 should be pm'ing eachother and coming up with something good. Instead of pm'ing me. I can dig it.
You my friend have gay on the brain, youve proven that point all on your own. My post makes loads more sense then what ever that was with your halph a** urban slang.
not going to waist more time proving why you make yourself look like a fool ^^ you can trust that threats like that will get your A** KURNTURKEY FRIED FIND JESUS OR F*** YOUR SELF nuff said QK OUT
Old 01-20-2009, 04:11 PM
jimbobman7

Good thing your ok But............Is the Z ok??? lol