Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 06:23 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

11-11-08 He is up to his *** in payments on a car he should have never bought in the first place.

12-17-08, he has come into some money, paid off the Lotus and then bought a new M3.

Dude either has amazing luck or is amazingly stupid.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:32 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by MrM3
It's an Indiana plate. It's hard to make out at the top but the white rectangle is the county name. From the best I can tell it says Hamilton. The town of Fishers is in Hamilton County, which is where he was from originally. Fishers is about 50 minutes from Ball State.

Like I said earlier I am 20 minutes from Ball State and would be more than happy to help however possible.
I'm about 2.5 hours away - I'll meet you there if you bring the lady in your avatar along for the ride
Oops, forgot for a minute - I'm married!
Old 01-13-2009, 06:33 PM
NightRida

DTA!!!!!

Don't trust anyone!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 06:40 PM
350z Guy

i am sorry to hear this happen to you

hope you get every penny back that you put in
Old 01-13-2009, 06:50 PM
TheOtherRob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like scamming bought him a new M3...
Old 01-13-2009, 06:51 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Originally Posted by TheOtherRob
Sounds like scamming bought him a new M3...
I think he was e-fronting and has no M3.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:02 PM
godlike0104

Update:

Still no responde on paypal account. Never hear anything from him after he promised the refund for today, no contact with him what so ever
Old 01-13-2009, 07:13 PM
300zx1985

LOL at those pics, makes me want to trash my Hollister cloths
Old 01-13-2009, 07:13 PM
JZurita

Wow. Good luck, man.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:02 PM
*ICE*

subscribed for final EPIC result!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:02 PM
AstroZombie

Originally Posted by godlike0104
Update:

Still no responde on paypal account. Never hear anything from him after he promised the refund for today, no contact with him what so ever
godlike, dont expect anything from a paypal dispute for at least 2 weeks. my paypal got hacked awhile back and I had to file a claim. It took 14 days, but in the end I got my $$ back.

I wish you the best, 24 pages of reading and I cant believe this guy.....

good luck to everyone that got money taken...
Old 01-13-2009, 08:23 PM
deyj28

OP and others scammed gl
Old 01-13-2009, 08:24 PM
GooDy151

Woooooow, I seriously wish I saw this earlier, this *** hole just scammed me out of $2,500. Why the hell was he not banned, and why does he have a +16 trader rating?

edit: I see this was started yesterday, way before I paid him...dammit
Old 01-13-2009, 08:26 PM
GooDy151

Damn OP, I just read your story, I got scammed THE SAME EXACT WAY!!, phone number, tracking numbers and all.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:28 PM
GooDy151

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share the experience I had purchasing a set of Volk LE-37 from member TheBlackPearlZ. This is meant as a warning for anyone looking to buy these set of wheels.

The short story is I paid $2,500 via paypal and I never received my wheels, all I got was many different promises to ship and a fake tracking number. To this day (I paid on Dec. 18), I do not have wheels, or a refund. After the initial refund from him failed (not enough funds or something), I tried to call him from the phone number that I have been in contact with him and it was disconnected, so I am making this post.

The long story:

I saw that TheBlackPearlZ had a nice set of Volk LE-37 for sale, so I went ahead and made him an offer. After a while he accepted my offer so I sent payment (Dec. 18, 2008). A couple days after I sent full payment to him, he went ahead and bumped his for sale thread, I thought this was weird and it should have been my first warning, but I just shrugged it off because of his high positive itrader rating. After a few weeks I was completely in the dark about the status of the wheels, all I was told is that they were shipped, that's all (if you just dropped $2,500 on something you would be nervous to). After about the third week or so of not receiving the wheels he finally told me that he still had the wheels...He said that the address he sent them too was wrong (Note: I've made plenty of sales via my paypal account and no others have had issues sending to my verified address). At this point I opened a paypal dispute because as many of you know you only have a limited time to file a dispute, also, if you didn't know, filing a dispute is not a bad thing, it will not effect the account if it is removed. After I opened the dispute he told me that he is absolutely refusing to ship unless I dropped the claim (if you close a dispute you cannot reopen it). He kept trying to reassure me, telling me that I needed to trust him. I really just wanted the wheels, so I went ahead and closed the dispute. After about a week he sent me a tracking number telling me that the wheels were shipped via UPS (yay!) The tracking number he sent was 1z8f5p940243240384, which did not work. When I brought this to his attention and asked him to re-send it to me, he said he didn't have it anymore but assured me that they would be here on Saturday. At this point it's mid January and I am without wheels, wheel status, or money; so I called paypal and the guy I talked to said that he cannot re-open my dispute, but that he escalate a new one for me, but after this one no more. So now TheBlackPearlZ threatened to stop shipment of the wheels (you can't do that) unless I dropped the claim. I told him that all I wanted was a tracking number and I would immediately close the dispute, just like I did last time. He kept telling me that I needed to just trust his that the wheels were going to be there on Saturday. At this point I am just tired of his, so I ask for a refund, and tell him that if in fact the wheels to arrive on Saturday, that I will just keep them and immediately re-send him the money. He said that if I did not drop the claim, he will go have the wheels rerouted back to him, but I was firm and told him; No tracking number = No dropped claim. So he he finally refunded me my money and said that he had a wheels reshipped to him. Well, I get a notice from paypal that the refund he issued to me didn't go through because of insufficient funds or some such, so I immediately sent him a text message asking him what's up, but no response, so I called him and found out that the number had been disconnected.

So here I am; no money, no wheels, and very upset off. TheBlackPearlZ, if this is all some misunderstanding, then please just refund me my money.

Also, I am attaching some of the conversations that we had, and some of the paypal payment proof.

Well, thanks for taking the time to let me vent and wish me luck, $2,500 isn't exactly pocket change.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:40 PM
jubes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WTF, this guy scammed four people out of $10k+?

It's clear, if the guy gave his # to all these buyers, and a person verified the # belongs to him... is that not obvious enough?

Hackers would not jepardize there identity by contacting a customer with their personal phone which clearly have their personal info attached to them. They are smarter than that.

He's taking advantage of good and honest buyers who simply just want a product that was promised, and nothing more, to cover his idiotic expenditures.

What college student purchases a Lotus Esprit as a weekend car and an M3 as a daily driver? Unless you're donald trumps kid or the prince of Brunei... I don't think those should be your cars at all...
Old 01-13-2009, 08:52 PM
konaforever

Originally Posted by theblackpearlz
i have to now log off this site to go make sure other sites <del>didnt</del> get scammed too.
Fixed!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:54 PM
GooDy151

I filed complaints with the PD, FBI, and my cc company. Damn, I hope my I get my money back.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:55 PM
davidmcc

Damn!!! I wonder how many people out there were actually scammed by this dude, this just keeps getting deeper and deeper

I think everyone out there who has had contact with him in regards to purchasing one of his items should make sure to save any IM's, emails, PM's, or texts he sent you.

I'm no legal expert (so don't quote me on this) but I believe since it's been shown that he's "sold" the same items numerous times, every time he's contacted someone about an item shows intent to commit more fraud. If I'm not mistaken he can be prosecuted for this as well.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:10 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by Chris @ Migliore
ironic eh? https://my350z.com/forum/5196964-post1.html

heres his old license plate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cJ2a...e=channel_page

160ADW dont know the state

*sigh* indeed.

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!