Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Done Deal DR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GenPac
Eh, usually when an account gets hacked, doesnt the hacker change the password so the owner can't get access to it?
This happened to my EQ1 account back in 2002... I just couldn't log in one day, took hours talking to customer service then when I restored access, all my *ish was gone.
Thats another thing I thought...if all these accounts were hacked, including this site, why wouldn't they change the password? This "anonymous" () hacker would have to think that there is a good chance this "guy" () whose account he "hacked" () may login to this forum and would see a bunch of PM's and such.

Just doesn't add up. Need MOAR entertainment!
Old 01-13-2009, 03:20 PM
zete350

I know it's early in the year, but he's already got my vote for douchebag of the year.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

As for pictures of his gf... I, and whoever else is friends with him on networking sites, have access to them.

I will NOT post pictures, and I request that no one else does. Be respectful enough to leave unnecessary people out of this.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zete350
I know it's early in the year, but he's already got my vote for douchebag of the year.
+1
Old 01-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
Kirk scammed me out of n00ds
You still haven't earned them.

You were supposed to send me some of you first. Where are they?
Old 01-13-2009, 03:42 PM
jubes

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
I can haz Cliffs?
-OP wanted Wheels from Seller, sends $2300, but does not receive wheels or tracking info, only receives excuses (weather, paypal addy)... keeps contact with seller via PM, E-mail and Cell Phone, so creates thread to warn others of potential scam.

-Seller states wasn't him and that his my350z and personal accts were hacked into, so he states someone was impersonating him...

-Seller decides to go on the offensive and slams that he's the victim and that he's losing $9k of his own money, not OP.

-Mods and other supporting members bring questionable posts to thread via My350z and other car forum (Lotus) which question the validity of seller, such as a thread in the Lotus forum stating he's broke and can't afford his car payments any longer, so he needs help:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/...ed-asap-64576/

Other posts found state seller has already paid off Lotus and is in the market of purchasing an M3:
https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tire...-19x9-5-a.html

And other members question his casual postings up until 1/7/2009 eventhough it was hacked into prior to this date:
https://my350z.com/forum/media-share...urdered-z.html

-Other victims of seller step forward stating they were scammed by the same seller but of different items for sale.

-People request seller to post police report # to validate his victimization and clear his name, but no response or e-mails. OP received e-mail from seller that he will refund his money but OP says nothing has noted or presented to Paypal in terms of refund.

Cliffs work?

Last edited by jubes; 01-13-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Pun1sh3RZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I quit reading after page 10, some people contacted me about blackpearlZ sales also (i.e. triple disc clutch) b/c they saw I had purchased it. I told him to hold off for a little bit considering I knew he had sold the Z and picked up a Lotus.

When I dealt with im personally, the transaction went very smooth and I had no issued whatsoever. I'm pretty sure his whole partout went smooth until all this recently started happening.

Going to go out on a limb here and say he is innocent, if this has been posted between page 10-present sorry just wanted to put in my .02

Good luck bro PM me if you need anything
Old 01-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Silkfiveseven

damn this sucks *****. i hope you guys get your money back. i would rip whoever stole my money apart. especially when i worked hard for it
Old 01-13-2009, 03:53 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Originally Posted by Pun1sh3RZ
I quit reading after page 10, some people contacted me about blackpearlZ sales also (i.e. triple disc clutch) b/c they saw I had purchased it. I told him to hold off for a little bit considering I knew he had sold the Z and picked up a Lotus.

When I dealt with im personally, the transaction went very smooth and I had no issued whatsoever. I'm pretty sure his whole partout went smooth until all this recently started happening.

Going to go out on a limb here and say he is innocent, if this has been posted between page 10-present sorry just wanted to put in my .02

Good luck bro PM me if you need anything
Byrce i really dont think you see the whole picture here.This asshat will not even try and defend himself anymore as he know's that he is a lying fuktard.This bastard needs to see the inside of a prison cell with BIG BUBBA as his cell mate.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:04 PM
got556

hmmm I'm about 3 hours from Muncie.....lol

I know a few feds, I'll give'em a call.

OP I'm making some calls and some IM's on some law enforcement/fed forums I'm on. I'll do what I can bro. If I can make contact with some LEO's or Feds in that area I'll let you know.

Last edited by got556; 01-13-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:05 PM
godlike0104

Update:

I just came back from Bank of America, and reported the fraud, they said they will send over a letter for me to fill out some informations and details, then they will take care the payments as much as they can.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:38 PM
psychoballistic

I just filled out that complaint form on the site you provided OP. I escalated the paypal payments to a complaint, and then i spoke to my bank. The bank said that paypal is pretty good about giving buyers their money back, so that is definately reassuring (a little), i would also encourage you to speak to your credit card company if not already done so, they might offer some sort of insight for you. I'm still uneasy about this whole situation and dont usually post alot, but damn this is f****** ridiculous. Just ticked with this situation and so many of the other guys have helped me with questions ive had, and it is definately hard to be able to judge people, but most everyone ive spoken to is cool, hard to believe still with over 2000 posts someone like him could do this.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:41 PM
ufoz8mycow

Jesus, I just read through all 23 pages (I'm in class, and grad school in accounting is borrring).

Epic fail. I've been on Zilvia and NICO for a long time, but have never witnessed this much fail even on the latter.

To the OP and everyone else who got ****ed... I hope you guys all get your money back and an opportunity to shove that crickett stick up his gaping butthole (although judging from his pics, it might be a little like throwing a hot dog down a hallway).

Originally Posted by dave079
OMFG what a tool:

http://www.myspace.com/alexxscottmusic
I'm Alexx Scott...22 years old and love McDonalds. I know it's bad for you, but who can beat that dollar menu double cheeseburger...NOBODY!! Anyways, I'm half Polish and half German. I've been in the music industry for about 7 years now, and in the Chicago music world for about 3. For all of you that go to the clubs with your sunglasses on, or wear your favorite flagrant belt buckle's at night, or make sure every spike in your hair is perfect...you are my heros!! =] Club Addicts you are the next generation. I spin electro house and progressive occassionally. I love little debbie snacks, bubble baths, and painting hot girls toe nails for them (jk). I am addicted to tattoos (i have 13 of them...all tasteful and in black ink so they look good !!), I can't go a day without running atleast 2 miles usually more, and I am metrosexual as ****! I love cars and loud music if you couldn't tell. I drive currently an 06 Chrome Orange Lotus Elise...it gets me around. LOL but if you want to know more just message me or hit me up on AIM = alexx metrohoe. Keep it gangsta!!

ZOMG. I just LOL'ed in class after reading that and seeing the pics. Accounting is not funny, therefore everyone in my class probably thinks I'm crazy.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:04 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Wanna be ballas spending more money than they earn... Such is America!

Ripping people off to pay for your bad mistakes deserves a beat down IMO.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:13 PM
WXSigns
Vendor - Former Vendor

"I know it's early in the year, but he's already got my vote for douchebag of the year."

He might be the 1st voted while doing time in prison!
Old 01-13-2009, 05:17 PM
yellowjacket350

He looks like he would hold one until the swelling goes down....
Old 01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
godlike0104

Originally Posted by got556
hmmm I'm about 3 hours from Muncie.....lol

I know a few feds, I'll give'em a call.

OP I'm making some calls and some IM's on some law enforcement/fed forums I'm on. I'll do what I can bro. If I can make contact with some LEO's or Feds in that area I'll let you know.
Thanks for your support and assistance, I really appreciated it , and we really need to get this ***** out of our forum, and send him into somewhere he fits much better in jail
Old 01-13-2009, 05:27 PM
godlike0104

Originally Posted by psychoballistic
I just filled out that complaint form on the site you provided OP. I escalated the paypal payments to a complaint, and then i spoke to my bank. The bank said that paypal is pretty good about giving buyers their money back, so that is definately reassuring (a little), i would also encourage you to speak to your credit card company if not already done so, they might offer some sort of insight for you. I'm still uneasy about this whole situation and dont usually post alot, but damn this is f****** ridiculous. Just ticked with this situation and so many of the other guys have helped me with questions ive had, and it is definately hard to be able to judge people, but most everyone ive spoken to is cool, hard to believe still with over 2000 posts someone like him could do this.
I was never a crazy posters too as you can see i was a member since 2004, but only had a little less than 100 posts. I've been around the forum for a long time, before i had a 04 G35 coupe and just traded it in for 08 Nismo Z. But never have any problem buying/selling stuffs here .

this is my first time getting scammed on here
Old 01-13-2009, 06:10 PM
psychoballistic

Yea, im really surprised... what can ya say... we follow course and do what we have to... i always say karma is a *****... i just hope it ends up being a ***** in his *** in jail....
Old 01-13-2009, 06:20 PM
Manjot

Post pics of his gf ftw!

Last edited by Manjot; 01-13-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Quick Reply: BE WARNED!!! TheBlackPearlZ is a fraud and scammer!!!