Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Funny stories in your 350z!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 08:38 AM
LLL'sZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xlopezx
hahahahaha so you dont think is funny stalled your car at a light or in front of a hot chick right!! yeah its embarrassing and funny too!! did u read what a i wrote i live on the suburbs of ft lauderdale not Jupiter you dumb ****.... so ur 31 and you never race your car in the street when you were 18 right think back u old %#!%@ and who's life im i going to take with me if i crash at US27 at 3 am?? he let us go cause he thought it was funny that we got pull over for racing but all we were talking about and argue about was about who won, who ask a cop that just pull you over for racing to tell u who won? by that point he got in the conversation we started talking about all kind of cars he just thought we were good kids trying to have fun so he let us go.... not that he is encouraging street racing but after having a good laugh why be an *******? so sincerely think w.e the **** you want, i dont give a ****!!!!!

tool or not some people might find it funny so F.U.

and going back to funny stories i was flirting the other day with a chick on a porsche boxter and i stalled my car right in front of her... hahahahahaha
Sure sounds lik you don't care buddy. Old....i'm old...**** when did that happen? If you are still stalling a stick maybe you should get a chevy colbalt ss auto or something young buck.
I'd like to see the pic of the Twin Turbo you are running...40hrs a week or not i want to see this 15k motor.
Why should he be an *******? It's his job for one and for another a nice sized ticket or impound fee may make you little feeble brain retain a responsible thought.

oh and i haven't seen anyone that thinks your story is funny. I bet you are some skinny little 5'9" punk huh? Just what i picture you as......a$$hat!!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Al Kapwned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1) tool
2) tool
3)
4)
5)
Old 10-07-2009, 08:40 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by Al Kapwned
1) tool
2) tool
3)
4)
5)
thought so.....
he's gonna rip you a new one now sir!
Wonder where he works and can afford a z to begin with and then to Twin Trubo it safely? I missed the boat on that one.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Al Kapwned

Old 10-07-2009, 08:45 AM
xlopezx

Originally Posted by sir captian
One evening last summer me and my wife were coming home from dinner and i had the windows down and the stereo turned down.We stopped at a traffic light and my clutch started clattering like crazy,my wife stuck her head out of the window and looked up at the sky.I asked her what she was doing and she replied "I thought I heard a helicopter flying real low".

hahahhahaha this one is really funny
i bought the car about 4 months ago with my own money. my dad for my birthday bought me the tt kit and pay for labor.... and i am adding some pics later this week!!!

and no im 6 feet young executive that works as manager in an auto parts store.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Al Kapwned

i bought the car about 4 months ago with my own money. my dad for my birthday bought me the tt kit and pay for labor.... and i am adding some pics later this week!!!

Old 10-07-2009, 08:49 AM
LLL'sZ

So your dad is a giant a-hole too huh? well when you are dead and gone he can wonder why he spent 15k on a twin turbo to make your car superfast causing your passing.
You should have him spend some loot on some english tutoring also your post is HORRRRRRRIIIIIDDDDD!!!!!!

Sounds good, I'm the mayor of Tampa by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You work the counter at an Autozone.......nice!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:03 AM
xlopezx

hahahaha yeah my dad is an ******* that loves fast cars too, he is the owner of the auto part store i work at we are not open to the public we have our own brand of suspension parts we import from china, we supply all the auto zone, pep boys, all those auto stores, he wanted to buy me the 09 m3 but i decided to buy a z with my own money but he bought me the tt kit and it wasn't 15k and sure you are the mayor of tampa i dont care i dont believe you either.... just so you know i graduated high school with a 4.3 gpa got accepted to UF and have bright futures scholarship, and this is a car forum i dont really care how i write, and for my english yeah its my second language, still u understand every word i say and all the points i try to make... and next year im moving overseas so i wont be needing it much
Old 10-07-2009, 09:06 AM
tranceformer95

I was at a beer-b-q and I overheard a girl tell her friends, "hey let's check out the 350z outside". So I followed them, and I see one of them hugging the back of my Z, with her cheek on the hatch. I hit the PANIC button on the key fob and they scream then run like roaches when the lights turn on.

A little while later she tells me, "tOMG he alarm on your car is SO SENSITIVE".

And for the record, she was not hot.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:08 AM
LLL'sZ

Your own money huh? You daddy giving you a job you don't derserve isn't really your "own" money bud.

You must be the catch of the town down there in spainishville huh? Super smart, Tall, bright future, works for daddy, drives a kickass car.....

I also like that the cop pulled you two over for SR and you go out of you way to basiclly tell him you don't give a $&*#! that you were SR'ing and ask him who won and he just dropped the topic. Please buddy unless the cop was your uncle i'm callin' BS!!!!!!!

Keep acting like a DUSH and you won't be around to go over seas.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:31 AM
xlopezx

ever since the z came out i been in love with it i started working with him back when i was 13 the year the z came out.i started working with him cause i wanted one when i could get my license, he didn't let me work while i was in school so all summers i work and learn all the basics of his business,so is not like i dont deserve the position i know al there is to know about his business and who can he trust more than his own son. so when i turn 16 i didn't have the money for the z and my dad didn't want to buy me one he gave me my older brother old car that was a 05 c55 amg, when i graduated HS as a gift he offer to give me a brand new 09 m3, i told him that i wanted to save for the down payment of a used z but that i wanted tt so i got the money for the down payment of the z bought it and he gave me the tt kit and pay for all the labor, and is not like i race everyday i work from 8 to 5 and study from 6 to 10. and i always try to go to moroso or down to homestead but still there are sometimes that you just feel the need of speed i guess and with 400 hp to the wheels driving 45 all the times gets boring
Old 10-07-2009, 09:50 AM
LLL'sZ

what this is you are speak of? you dad benz gave as presant where come downpay for z than he offer buy 09 ride but u refuze cuz want won used car as drive brothers amg hw much mney spent for tt and laber dynd by sheet wnat see frm u!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:50 AM
LLL'sZ

i hope your head will hurt as bad as mine after you dechiper that ish'!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:54 AM
brucex

the only reason he let you go with a warning is because it was probably the first time you got pulled over. arguing with your friend about who won isn't funny at all, especially in front of the cop. it just shows how immature and spoiled you are. try racing again or even speeding, guarantee you you won't be let off so easily the next time because they already have your info. cops like to give kids a break especially if it's their first time getting pulled over. wait until you turn 18, try it again and they'll arrest you right on the spot because you're old enough.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Swimminggerman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thought ** "i dont want to even comment on this thread"

CRAP I JUST DID. UHH...!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:00 AM
F34RL355
Banned

XLOPEZ your story is stupid not funny and all this crap about dad buying a 09 m3 but u spend your own money getting a used z instead is ******** doesnt make sense did u tell him no dad i want to spend my own money so i dont get bashed on forums. tired of going 45 all the time? go on a highway or hit up the track
Old 10-07-2009, 10:01 AM
LLL'sZ

said he 18 was alreadee
Old 10-07-2009, 10:02 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by F34RL355
XLOPEZ your story is stupid not funny and all this crap about dad buying a 09 m3 but u spend your own money getting a used z instead is ******** doesnt make sense did u tell him no dad i want to spend my own money so i dont get bashed on forums. tired of going 45 all the time? go on a highway or hit up the track

where did the Merc. amg go then? did he give it to the dog or something?

I man that can afford to hand out all this **** but you end up in a car that isn't worth as much as the turbo set up he bought you? Way to hold your ground ese'!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:03 AM
LLL'sZ

i'm still waiting for ONE person to comment on how FUNNY this kids story is.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:05 AM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,303 Likes on 1,658 Posts

Funny thing , i bought it so i would have a great fun car that didn't need to be modded. $10k+ later , i still have more to go and i'm not even FI.

Quick Reply: Funny stories in your 350z!!!!