Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol^
Old 11-23-2009, 04:45 AM
I DTW I

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by headphones
Came back to my sunset orange Z to find a parking ticket

Ticket showed my cars make and model but listed the colour as UNKNOWN

LOL I have a LeMans Sunset car also and when it was in the shop they put "unknown". Lol I realize nobody knows the specific color "Le Mans Sunset" but what about orange?? haha

Also when it I was leaving the local club one night the cops were circling the parking lot waiting on everyone to leave...a few minutes before I had seen them slow down to a CRAWL and might've even come to a stop right next to my car just staring at it (saw this happen from the club's patio, and the girl I met got a kick out of that!) So the cops were waiting on everyone to leave, and I walk up to my LeMans 350Z with my friend, and as I open the door, the cops literally start talking to me through their megaphone!! It was just so cool all the attention my LeMans 350Z gets. They started saying "Let's go GOLD car, lets get outta here, time to go GOLD car" I started laughing

GOLD???? I know the Lemans paint looks a lot different at night but still! It's more orangish-yellow then just plain orange like in the sunlight.

Last edited by I DTW I; 11-23-2009 at 04:59 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:28 AM
EnthuZast1986

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stopped in a few days ago to get my oil changed. The guy in the waiting room said "Nice Porsche!"

Same day, at Whataburger drive thru, cashier says "Nice Porsche."

Then, talk to my dad, who tells me their neighbor asked "Whose that guy that comes by in the Porsche?"

Dunno, but I do know that the Z looks nothing like a Porsche.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:13 PM
SLIdEwAyZ25

Originally Posted by Mikie13
I'm not one to bash anyone over a forum...but you sir are just naive and irresponsible. I don't find that story funny one bit. Its not even a good story...it sounds more like the prelude to an obituary or a tragic news article...

A funny story would be more like this: I got pulled over with a couple friends in the car back when I was in HS in my first car, only for speeding 60 in a 50...the cop was a nice guy and asked where I was coming from. I said the movies. He asked what I went to see. So I said, "I went and saw that Coyote Ugly movie"

"oh, the one with all the hot chicks dancing on the bar? They look hot! My wife won't let me go see it, haha. Please slow it down through here and have a nice day"

See...that has a little integrity to it and some actual humor. Sure I could be called irresponsible for speeding...but I wasn't doing anything outlandish like STREET RACING.

im sorry but i didn't find your story funny at all. it really didn't even make me smile.

i did how ever actually lauph at the first persons story because it made me smile that a cop would be so nice to not give a ticket like that. the kid i am sure learned his lesson race somewere were you know there are no cops and no one to crash into.
and honestly tickets are pointless. people who get tickets will still speed. in my entire life i have never met someone who goes well i got my first speeding ticket today i guess ill never speed ever again in my intire life.

you are 73% more likely to get in a crash while texting then you are to crash while racing.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:52 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by SLIdEwAyZ25
im sorry but i didn't find your story funny at all. it really didn't even make me smile.

i did how ever actually lauph at the first persons story because it made me smile that a cop would be so nice to not give a ticket like that. the kid i am sure learned his lesson race somewere were you know there are no cops and no one to crash into.
and honestly tickets are pointless. people who get tickets will still speed. in my entire life i have never met someone who goes well i got my first speeding ticket today i guess ill never speed ever again in my intire life.

you are 73% more likely to get in a crash while texting then you are to crash while racing.
Chances are the OP's story was made up just like the story about him having a twin turbo set up that he was caught in.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:40 PM
SB2004Z
Banned

Someone at the drive-thru to McDonald's told me he was going to steal my car because he liked it.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Abraham

I was driving while my ex was riding me on the highway. That was pretty awesome
Old 11-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Polska350Z

thats some skill to^...i can barely function when i get road head
Old 12-01-2009, 07:29 PM
bret f

Originally Posted by pmab9918
Took my car through the car wash the other day, the cloth things that spin on both sides opened the drivers door and I got soaked. Probably looked like a short bus window licker when I got out to vacuum covered in soap and water.
HAHAHAAHAH
I can't stop laughing
Old 12-08-2009, 09:57 AM
anth72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is more of a weird story than a funny one but here it is. I was driving home from the mall with a buddy. We were in the right lane going just over the speed limit. It's a two lane road and we were all going around the same speed. We get to the stop light (first in line) and I notice a car pull beside me in the right turning lane. I noitce the car to my right not turning even though no traffic is coming in that direction. I turn my head and see this guy staring at me with a pissed off face. I turn away and ask my buddy if the guy is still staring at us. And he was. I look back as the light turns green and hes still staring at me all pissed off. I just left and couldn't believe what just happened. I didn't cut anyone off or anything. Weird.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:42 AM
sir captian

Originally Posted by anth72
This is more of a weird story than a funny one but here it is. I was driving home from the mall with a buddy. We were in the right lane going just over the speed limit. It's a two lane road and we were all going around the same speed. We get to the stop light (first in line) and I notice a car pull beside me in the right turning lane. I noitce the car to my right not turning even though no traffic is coming in that direction. I turn my head and see this guy staring at me with a pissed off face. I turn away and ask my buddy if the guy is still staring at us. And he was. I look back as the light turns green and hes still staring at me all pissed off. I just left and couldn't believe what just happened. I didn't cut anyone off or anything. Weird.
Looks like you have some haters were you live,you better watch you car or your next thread will be titled "my car just got keyed".