Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Funny stories in your 350z!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 12:19 PM
warmmilk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joepro
I got the funniest of all, you guys bickering back and forth like school children, 30 some year old men acting like a 15 yr old HS kids, THAT IS funny.(only read to page 3 because it got too overwhelming)

Anyway My experiences:

The Z is undoubtedly and old guy magnet, only have owned it for 3 months now and had at least 5 old guys stop me in parking lots to compliment or strike up a story about old datsuns(sp?)! One even asked me if it was brand new, its an 03 with 70k and the rear bumper does not match the rest of the car due to an accident with the prior owner and the rear bumper was not painted, that's funny!

An my personal opinion about this feud, street racing is a part of life, and is any other "dangerous" activity. EVERYTHING we do in life has a certain amount of risk involved. To everyone here, you cannot tell me that you have never endangered someone else, whether on purpose or not. EVERY-TIME a human being gets behind the wheel of a car, we endanger each other, other wise why do we have safety measures? The arguments about street racing are also hollow, look, it going to happen, before cars, it was horses, trains planes, whatever, people race, its a human instinct to outdo the other person, its natural. With all that being said, I do street race, but would never in traffic, or on roads that have pedestrians, literally the only people at risk are those who are racing. I NEVER race with a passenger unless they agree, and NEVER with a woman. I can not tell you how many times a women has stopped me from chasing down a mommas boy in a civic with a fart can that piped me and smiled.

You only live once, and life is too short to not take risks. I could get hit by a bus tomorrow because the driver was on his cell phone, or by a street race gone bad, what is the difference?

I did a report in college on street racing, and the facts are remarkable!

-804 people were killed in racing-related crashes between 2001 and 2006

-150 were in 2006, there were 38,648 fatal crashes in 2006.

.004%
(YES 2 zeros) were related to street racing. on a scale of 100 that is .4....

Compared to THESE REALLY DUMB POS PEOPLE:

-12,150 people were killed in alcohol related crashes in 2006.

.323% were related to alcohol, on a scale of 100 that is 32.3...almost 1 in 3! that is 32.3%

Stop harassing these kids and go to the bar and stake it out for drunks, save someones life for real. I have many friends who have had DUIs, and let me tell you, if I would be convicted of street racing in PA, my sentence(license suspension- for at LEAST 1 year) and fines would be more severe than what my friends had assessed upon them. THAT IS SAD AND PATHETIC.

This has been a getting the facts strait by Joepro!

*I DO NOT CONDONE ILLEGAL STREET RACING, BUT PLEASE, BE SMART ABOUT IT IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO DO SO. THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE( ROADS THE YOU KNOW< AND NOT IN THE RAIN, JUST FORGET IT!), NOT ON THE CROWDED STREETS.

BTW, the z runs side by side a new audi s5 coupe, do not ask me how I know

i find mine to be more of a kid magnet, kids love sports cars, i always have kids asking me about my z (maybe its cause i have a bunch of friends with big families that have younger siblings)... i do get the occasional old guy that had a datsun back in the day, but i'm happy to help the old gizzer remember the good ol' days... not to mention 240z's and 260z' are sweet

+1 on the drunk driving thing, its a much bigger issue than street racing, but try telling your local soccer mom that.

Originally Posted by pmab9918
Took my car through the car wash the other day, the cloth things that spin on both sides opened the drivers door and I got soaked. Probably looked like a short bus window licker when I got out to vacuum covered in soap and water.
this easily wins as the best one here, another reason to only go to touchless car washes if i don't have the time to wash it myself
Old 10-11-2009, 12:58 PM
UMW350Z

I was coming home one night and this work van pulls up next to me and kept gunning the engine. I told myself it wasn't even worth the waste of an extra ounce of gas and kept cruising while the van kept jumping. We both turn right to go over a bridge and the van guns it and leaves me in the dust, after he pus two buslengths on me, the cop lights go on and the van gets pulled over! Must have been a funny explanation as to why he took off right past a cop...
Old 10-11-2009, 06:06 PM
vq35dettNick

I was coming home from nh and i was on I-93 i think and there were no car so i wasnt hurting any one. just around dark. i was maxing out my car. then about 10 minutes later a cop rolls up behind me and anoth 6 behind him soon after. he pulls me right over. im doing 70 at the time. he come up to my window and goes were the f*ck are you going? I was thinken to my self i hope i was only doing 100 when he got me. He then goes "It took me 10 minutes of maxing out may car to catch you" i was like shittttt. He later tell me he clocked me at 144mph. he has dogs GO THROUGH my car!!! HE tell me to never drive on his highway again and lets me go with a 107mph ticket i was very thankfull. 420 bucks later i slowed my speed down a bit. i got very lucky
Old 10-11-2009, 08:48 PM
I DTW I

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vq35dettNick
He then goes "It took me 10 minutes of maxing out my car to catch you"
OOmg lolol that's insane.
wow.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:05 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Today I had to pickup one of my personnel from there home due to no car. Anyways on the way back, headin to work this PT Cruiser closes on me fast...me being very aware of the cars around me I switched lanes. I wanted to let him by seems he was in a rush...

As he passes he pumps the brakes and guns the engine as he looks my way...I looked over with my all black Armanis on with these faces

Last edited by KingBaby; 10-11-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
knils

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
oh and i haven't seen anyone that thinks your story is funny. I bet you are some skinny little 5'9" punk huh? Just what i picture you as......a$$hat!!!!
I wasn't even going to comment until I saw this, what kind of comment is this? I know plenty of people 5' 9" that could put your *** in the hospital with ease. Ignorant comment, I just hope you bump into the wrong person with that attitude someday and they work your *** over good. Your an idiot for arguing on the internet in the first place, you tall tough guy.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:46 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by knils
I wasn't even going to comment until I saw this, what kind of comment is this? I know plenty of people 5' 9" that could put your *** in the hospital with ease. Ignorant comment, I just hope you bump into the wrong person with that attitude someday and they work your *** over good. Your an idiot for arguing on the internet in the first place, you tall tough guy.
Okay they said to keep this on topic but hey if you can't listen i can't either.
Sounds like you are one of those non-tuff short guys with statements like that. I'm sorry it must suck to be small and meak...sorry i can't relate?
Old 10-12-2009, 09:16 AM
haggomyeggo

friday night i put myself driving and 2 guys that were 260-270 lbs a piece in the z they were drunk and i had to drop them at another bar. i had to drive about 3 mi in 3rd gear because i couldnt get it into 4th

Saturday got 4 total in the z to take people home from wedding reception. buddy his wife and my date..
interesting
Old 10-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Boostedtrack350

Originally Posted by haggomyeggo
friday night i put myself driving and 2 guys that were 260-270 lbs a piece in the z they were drunk and i had to drop them at another bar. i had to drive about 3 mi in 3rd gear because i couldnt get it into 4th

Saturday got 4 total in the z to take people home from wedding reception. buddy his wife and my date..
interesting
HOW?
Old 10-12-2009, 11:00 AM
warmmilk

Okay they said to keep this on topic but hey if you can't listen i can't either.
Sounds like you are one of those non-tuff short guys with statements like that. I'm sorry it must suck to be small and meak...sorry i can't relate?
it must suck to have a small *****...
Old 10-30-2009, 12:10 PM
NismoZ123

always ask to see it
Old 10-30-2009, 03:05 PM
joepro

I got one, yesterday, I was so embarrassed haha. I work at a honda dealer and we went to drop off a customer car at a medical facility, the pediatrics center to be exact. Well we were all out of cars we could take(ya a car dealer running out of cars...) So I took the Z up to grab the other guy. I forgot my clutch and flywheel was in my front seat, and I was moving it to the stock sub area(I took it out) and I had the radio on decently loud. Well it figures, Miley Cirus was playing, party in the USA... I parked right next to the cross walk, and while I was moving it, A girl came out of the office that I happened to know, not well but we knew of each other in high school. Well needless to say she walked right past with Miley blastin'. I was def embarrassed.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:16 PM
konaforever

Originally Posted by joepro
I got one, yesterday, I was so embarrassed haha. I work at a honda dealer and we went to drop off a customer car at a medical facility, the pediatrics center to be exact. Well we were all out of cars we could take(ya a car dealer running out of cars...) So I took the Z up to grab the other guy. I forgot my clutch and flywheel was in my front seat, and I was moving it to the stock sub area(I took it out) and I had the radio on decently loud. Well it figures, Miley Cirus was playing, party in the USA... I parked right next to the cross walk, and while I was moving it, A girl came out of the office that I happened to know, not well but we knew of each other in high school. Well needless to say she walked right past with Miley blastin'. I was def embarrassed.
Sure it was the radio. Admit it! You own the CD!
Old 10-31-2009, 12:24 PM
joepro

Originally Posted by konaforever
Sure it was the radio. Admit it! You own the CD!
Dang, you can see right through my lies!
Old 10-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Bumble Z

Lmaoooo
Old 11-02-2009, 08:16 AM
yz kid

blumpkin
Old 11-02-2009, 04:39 PM
toeveryhour

my story:

I got my window tint on the car - 5% in the Phoenix summer when it was like 115 degrees out. A couple days later, I go on a road trip to Las Vegas. I come back from the trip and in Kingman AZ, there are small patches of snow on the ground. As luck would have it I got pulled over by a cop for my tint. When I made it back home it was still in the 100s. Kingman cops do not realize the vital importance of window tint, lol
Old 11-02-2009, 05:00 PM
ZS14RR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ok heres mine i dont know how it happen it just did if the Z ares like this for some reason but idk...here it goes

I picked up this chick after work around 12 am. i was working the nightshift. so i headed to her place picked her up and it was getting serious so i told her shoould we go somewhere else and we did. Parked in some neighborhood street and i started getting head but she was complaining about the Ebrake. so i told her to put it down and she did then i put the car in gear. she then proceeded to please and as my head fell back and i started getting happy my car starts rolling forward i was like WTF!! i had moved like 4 feet but didnt really notice it..killed my boner..then i pulled the ebrake up....she started over...then a deer popped outta nowhere and spooked me whick killed it again...
Old 11-02-2009, 07:08 PM
DB350

Originally Posted by toeveryhour
my story:

I got my window tint on the car - 5% in the Phoenix summer when it was like 115 degrees out. A couple days later, I go on a road trip to Las Vegas. I come back from the trip and in Kingman AZ, there are small patches of snow on the ground. As luck would have it I got pulled over by a cop for my tint. When I made it back home it was still in the 100s. Kingman cops do not realize the vital importance of window tint, lol
That blows. Where I live you can't have any tint on the front windows, but if your frome out of province (state prettymuch), and have tint, the cops can't do anything, because it's legal everywhere else.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:42 PM
JOMZSHAKES

Your own money huh? You daddy giving you a job you don't derserve isn't really your "own" money bud.

You must be the catch of the town down there in spainishville huh? Super smart, Tall, bright future, works for daddy, drives a kickass car.....

I also like that the cop pulled you two over for SR and you go out of you way to basiclly tell him you don't give a $&*#! that you were SR'ing and ask him who won and he just dropped the topic. Please buddy unless the cop was your uncle i'm callin' BS!!!!!!!

Keep acting like a DUSH and you won't be around to go over seas.
**** OFF OLD SPICE!!!

Street racers Street race for a reason, adrenaline rush, extreme danger of ourselves and people around us, high speeds, and street credit. If he didn't race that ******** mustang someone else would have, . If you have a sports car and you drive the speedlimit then WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOOOOOIIIINNNNG !?!?!?!?!?!? -get an economy car- AND "get out of the fast lane too" , your too old to turn heads in a Z anyways. Let the cruiseRs cruise, the racers race, and the drifters drift!, its more then a hobby you useless old f*ckkk its a tuners lifestyle to haul ***, THATS WHAT WE DO. Im a street racer, ive learned many lessons of driving fast the hard way, and i took responsibility for every action, AND PAID FOR EVERYTHING , with my own money. Im at 21 making 70k a year in a service department servicing useless people like you and taking your money. So i wont hear some weekend driver hate on a young hard working tuner for showing a mustang what a Z is all about. Its people like you that give us Z riders a name for being an old man magnet, when people ride up next to your modified Z and go to downshift your probably too scared to even make eye contact let alone punch it and go for the win. You old ******s are pussies, young riders raise up n get these retired drivers off the road! iiiiiiioooOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!

Quick Reply: Funny stories in your 350z!!!!