Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Yet another Z HATE CRIME...

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2003 | 04:53 PM
archman350z

Default Yet another Z HATE CRIME...

Man do I want to buy a remote island somewhere and escape humanity...there is no hope left.

Well, my #1 baby got vandalized last night. It's not as bad as some of these other posts, but it still pisses me off. I went outside this morning and found some punks (probably teenaged) had cut the "Nissan" logo off my car cover...while the ^&@%#&^!!! thing was still on the CAR!!!!! They did a nice hack job, and so the cuts go all the way down to the metal on the hood. I am so pissed.

It's obviously a hate crime because the cover isn't locked down...they could have just taken the cover....noooooo they felt they had to deface my Nissan just because it's "not an American car." I am so tired of these Ford and Chevy inbreeds here...I think one-celled amoebas have more brains than these a$$holes!

I worked damn hard to get this car, and now some punks had to go and do this. So now another $1000 of my hard-earned money will go into replacing the cover and paying the insurance deductible. I also immediately put it into a high-security storage facility today, so I'm out even more money.

I will no longer sleep at night when my Z is parked outside. I'll be up and ready with my 9mm for their punk-asses.

I'll post some pics in a few days...I can't bear to see them now...

<Added pics to post below>

Last edited by archman350z; 10-20-2003 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-18-2003 | 04:59 PM
Glasgow Smile
dat title
Premier Member

Man, sorry dude. Can't stand punks like that.

We need to form some kinda organization.

NZDPA

National Z Driver Protection Agency

I wish Bill Gates owned a Z and posted here.

I'm sure he could hook us all up with Satellite Surveillance.
Old 10-18-2003 | 05:10 PM
archman350z

Thanks man.

Well, that or we could maybe hire the moffia...I think the Zs would be pretty safe then 'cause eventually you'll run out of criminals when they're all dead!

Dammit! And I just spent 8 hours last weekend cleaning and waxing it....
Old 10-18-2003 | 05:21 PM
zYouLater

Hey,
Is it possible to place your computer cam so that you can catch these Bastards? There is some reasonable security software out there that might help you catch them next time. I think these Punks would **** their own mother! They should be arrested for stealing oxygen! Hang in there man!
Old 10-18-2003 | 05:24 PM
Glasgow Smile
dat title
Premier Member

I want one of those things like James Bond.

Electricutes you when the car is locked.

Last edited by Glasgow Smile; 10-18-2003 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-18-2003 | 05:30 PM
archman350z

Originally posted by zYouLater
Hey,
Is it possible to place your computer cam so that you can catch these Bastards? There is some reasonable security software out there that might help you catch them next time. I think these Punks would **** their own mother! They should be arrested for stealing oxygen! Hang in there man!
ROFLMAO

Yeah, the only thing is that they would have to mess with my car again to catch them...sorry, but I can't use my baby Z as bait. I have another plan...details to follow...
Old 10-18-2003 | 08:51 PM
ZRated03

Man, I use to drive an 88 IROC-Z (still own it, but its 'under 10-11 second contruction' lol) and some of these ford/chevy guys are rediculous. But most of them just care about one thing.. as long as its rear wheel drive, its ok by them. Even if it isn't american, rear wheel drive is the **** in their eyes lol.. I'll admit tho, I was and still partially am the same way, but I now make all-wheel-drive acceptions. LoL

Anyway.. sorry to hear about your car dude. I'm in the same type of area where everyone has their 'mustang' or 'camaro'.. prolly why I still leave my IROC in the drive-way, IBP.. In-Breed Protection.
Old 10-18-2003 | 10:51 PM
samw1978

CURSE HATERS!
Old 10-18-2003 | 11:13 PM
Dissolved

I'm really sorry bro. Being vandalized is being victimized. I hope the people that did this die a very slow and painful death. If I lived near you, I would help you camp out and kill these bastards!
Old 10-19-2003 | 12:44 PM
soupnazi1

It's a matter of time till they get theirs...hope they win the Darwin award.
Old 10-20-2003 | 04:13 PM
archman350z

As promised: here are the heartbreaking pics...

WTF! Is the world coming to? Sorry to hear/see that bro'.

Last edited by TXSTYLE; 10-20-2003 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-20-2003 | 04:20 PM
archman350z

Originally posted by Pure Tremble
I'm really sorry bro. Being vandalized is being victimized. I hope the people that did this die a very slow and painful death. If I lived near you, I would help you camp out and kill these bastards!
Yeah, I just need to figure out how to schedule a Z event and a NRA event at my place at the same time: I'll have plenty of people willing to do some shootin' over a defaced Z!

Thanks again for all of your support. I appreciate it. Well, Karma is a beyotch...I hope this bastard gets clipped by a speeding Z! A Darwin Awarded event would make for a nice bedtime story...
Old 10-20-2003 | 06:15 PM
KONVERTER

look around for some kid with that patch on his shirt...

i hear thats the new trend... no more front emblims on gold chains...
Old 10-20-2003 | 09:26 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Sorry to hear that man. Sometimes it sucks having a nice car.

Bat™
Old 10-21-2003 | 08:18 AM
drew703

Hey man, I just wanted to say I'm sorry too
Definitely sucks what happened, I would be so damn pissed! But like you said, karma is a *****, and it will come back to them, dont worry

Besides look on the bright side, you know if you ever got in trouble for killing or torturing one of these punks, you'd have a LOONG list of Z owners backing you, and putting up bail money!

we got your back

-drew
Old 10-21-2003 | 08:32 AM
JFritz

It's obviously a hate crime because the cover isn't locked down...they could have just taken the cover....noooooo they felt they had to deface my Nissan just because it's "not an American car." I am so tired of these Ford and Chevy inbreeds here...I think one-celled amoebas have more brains than these a$$holes!
With that kind of attitude it's no wonder your sh-t got f-cked with. no offense but your taking a shot in the dark with this one brothah, how can you say it has to do with Ford and Chevy fans? Wow, you guys never cease to amaze me.
Old 10-21-2003 | 08:52 AM
Dissolved

Originally posted by JFritz
With that kind of attitude it's no wonder your sh-t got f-cked with. no offense but your taking a shot in the dark with this one brothah, how can you say it has to do with Ford and Chevy fans? Wow, you guys never cease to amaze me.
Old 10-21-2003 | 01:13 PM
SharpST77

BAN.
Old 10-21-2003 | 01:25 PM
JFritz

I might be a little harsh, but don't make such a moronic statement "I am so tired of these Ford and Chevy inbreeds here". It makes my patriotic as- pucker.

Last edited by JFritz; 10-21-2003 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-21-2003 | 03:16 PM
archman350z

Actually, I'm a nice guy (if you can believe that). I have respect for other people's cars, no matter where they came from. I used to own a 78 Mustang...it was fun. I've owned domestic vehicles all my life until the Z. I'm not the type to go around flaming others who have a domestic...until they flame me. 2 weekends ago I had a bunch of punks in a minivan give me static while I was putting new pads in at the hotel parking lot. They passed by twice and yelled something like "If you didn't buy a Japanese piece of s**t, then you wouldn't have to work on it!" I ignored them, but it still irks me: this is the kind of closed-mindedness that pisses me off. I bought a Japanese car because they're better...PERIOD.

I think it's pretty evident that whoever messed up my Z doesn't like Nissans. 1) If they wanted a souvenir, then why not the fancy Z logo? Why did they "artistically" cut out only the Nissan logo and leave the rest of the car untouched? 2) If they liked Nissans, they would have just stolen the cover and not mangled my freshly waxed paint.

I'm certainly not implying that ALL those who own American cars are ignorant...I would be a big hypocrite owning a Cavalier and all. I am just tired of those blind few that can't see the big picture.

Patriotism or not, the fact is that Nissan (just down the road) employs hundreds of my fellow engineers right here in the good 'ol U.S. of A. Toyota, Nissan, and Honda are big customers of ours...I am able to put food on my table because of them. The Big Three have slashed engineering budgets because they are just re-badging foreign products...the Saturn VUE has a Honda engine for cryin' out loud!!!!! My loyalty lies in companies that can keep me employed, not just because they were founded in America. I'm sorry if you don't see things that way...