Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 16withatt
actually i gross somewhere in the $2k every month, NOT including my real estate transactions, which so far have been no less than $1800 a pop. but that's cool too. like i said i'm only 18, but hey i proved my damn point. it's funny ya'll say " i wanna see a teenager own a z on his own" then when we can actually say we do, do you guys try and belittle us. its cool tho. see you douche-bags in about a month or so in the new members section. until then, you just got your ******* gaped. I'm not spending anymore time in this thread.
Bu-bye.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

until then, you just got your ******* gaped.
So you admit to being a homosexual?
Old 04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
batousai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys need to $hut the F*** up already. Envious A-holes that need to justify owning a Z. There isn't such thing as earning it. If they can afford it, so be it. If you can't it'll get repo-ed.

And to those that hate that rich parents give their kids what they want.....too bad, nothing's gonna change. Ranting about it on a forum. Next you guys are gonna start throwing your d*cks on the table? It's already at who's got a bigger wallet right now.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:44 PM
BlueFlare77
Banned

Originally Posted by batousai
You guys need to $hut the F*** up already. Envious A-holes that need to justify owning a Z. There isn't such thing as earning it. If they can afford it, so be it. If you can't it'll get repo-ed.

And to those that hate that rich parents give their kids what they want.....too bad, nothing's gonna change. Ranting about it on a forum. Next you guys are gonna start throwing your d*cks on the table? It's already at who's got a bigger wallet right now.
Or if your parents can't, you'll get your car repo'd.

Or better yet, if you parents can't afford your house, you'll get foreclosed and evicted.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

You guys need to $hut the F*** up already.

Nope, not gonna happen junior.

Next you guys are gonna start throwing your d*cks on the table?
No, we don't want to make you feel bad sport.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:06 PM
marhot

this is the exact reason i DONT post on forums, because certain douche-bags don't believe that SOME people grow up fast....so what?! I've owned a 300zxTT 5-sp for 2..thats TWO years, and i payed the car note myself, i put the money down, and i payed my insurance for 2 years alone. my parents don't give me anything because they can't! they went through a divorce and then a forclosure, and before my dad left he told me i would never amount to $hit! that's y i bust my a$$ everyday workin 40 hour work weeks and i go to school for radiology, which i pay myself. i currently work at a hospital doing patient transport, where i only make $10/hr....but im smart with my money and i've already saved $3,000 and my 300 is for sale for $4,500.. my supervisor used to be a finance manager at a local dealership and told me i could walk into ANY dealership and put that kind of money down and I'm SURE to get financed. i have had NO tickets and NO accidents...not all of us are idiots and wrap cars around trees trying to be the next paul walker....Further more, when i do get the 350z i will most certainly post my damn pictures, just to show anybody who tells me I can't succeed in life or have the things i want, that i will do it just to spite you. good day u pompous jerks.
Allow me to help you with your rant, kid. Your grammar and spelling
are atrocious. Remember, spell check is your friend and it's a FREE feature!

The reason I do not post on forums is because of these types of comments. There are despicable people on this site who are unable to believe there are young people that are able to mature quickly.

Previously, I had a Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 5 speed. I owned the car for two years. I paid for the car and the insurance by myself for those two years.

My parents are financially unable to support me. Unfortunately, their marriage ended by divorce. And, they lost their home by foreclosure. My father, before he left us, informed me I would never amount to anything.
Because of this, I must work extremely hard. I work a 40 hour week. Additional, attend school studying Radiology. I pay for my own education, too.

I am currently employed at a hospital doing patient transport. Although I only earn $10 an hour, I am wise with my finances. I have currently saved $3,000. My Nissan 300ZX is for sale, I am offering it for $4,500.

My current supervisor was previously employed as a finance manager at a local automotive dealership. In his opinion, I would be able to go to any dealership, with funds like those, and have no difficulty in obtaining financing.

I have never received any tickets, nor have I ever been in an accident. Not all young men my age are unintelligent, nor have we all had accidents involving trees. We all do not drive as fictional characters in car movies.

In conclusion, when I do purchase a Nissan 350Z, I most certainly will post photographs of said car on this website.
I will post them as proof, to the scoffers here who do not believe I can succeed and obtain my dreams.

Finally, to you pompous jerks –have a good day!
Old 04-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think that it is important to add that High School is NOT hard. Trust me. You think it is hard while you're there, but you quickly realize that it is a joke once you're out in the real world. High School is a few hours a day of learning stuff that will have no impact on your life and regurgitating the nonsense you heard the day before so you can get a passing grade on your test from an underpaid teacher who thinks you're an idiot.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:08 PM
marhot

I'm not spending anymore time in this thread.

Thank you, have a great day...
Old 04-11-2009, 05:16 PM
8cd03gro

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
I work full time and am going to school too.

You want a medal?
Obviously, you're also extremely mature.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:28 PM
batousai

Everyone here should just die...

hraesvelg, before you call someone junior. You should know for a fact how old the person is....
Old 04-11-2009, 06:45 PM
jimmy3091

i dont know why people hate on 17 year olds getting z's i am 17 and this summer im planning on getting a z, but im not like those teens that got their parents to pay for them i made the right dicisions on high school and now im gradutating with a career on my back im gonna work my *** off these summer with minimun 25 an hour and buy me a z which has been my fav car for about 2003 when it came out, so i think people should look at the 17 year olds individualy instead of just talking smack about all of them, i know theres a lot of hard working 17 years old out there that wanted that z and actually worked hard to get it. point made.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by 8cd03gro
Obviously, you're also extremely mature.
I'm a 30 year old child.

hraesvelg, before you call someone junior. You should know for a fact how old the person is....
If I die, the LulZ die.

I can usually call it right.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,346 Likes on 2,635 Posts

lol at all the 16yr old f4gs posting in here getting a big mouth.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:46 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
I'm a 30 year old child.
But he looks 57.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:22 PM
attackr1

Originally Posted by jimmy3091
i dont know why people hate on 17 year olds getting z's i am 17 and this summer im planning on getting a z, but im not like those teens that got their parents to pay for them i made the right dicisions on high school and now im gradutating with a career on my back im gonna work my *** off these summer with minimun 25 an hour and buy me a z which has been my fav car for about 2003 when it came out, so i think people should look at the 17 year olds individualy instead of just talking smack about all of them, i know theres a lot of hard working 17 years old out there that wanted that z and actually worked hard to get it. point made.

Please come back with a better one >>>> also FYI >>> graduate from High School will not get you a $25/hour job. You are 17 years old now and you felt in love with the Z when it came out at 2003. Does that mean you felt in love with the car when you were 11 ? I don't know about everyone, but when I was 11, I felt in love with Ninja Turtles. I guess if you would work a bit more on your spelling and math skills, you might find a job that pays you $25/hour (might..... lol). We are not hating 17 years old who owns a Z. We just don't like people bull shitting about " hey, I am 17, I made 50k / year and I pay for all my cars and **** " BTW >>>>> there are lots of hard working young guys out there, and you are NOT one of them. Point made.

I forgot >>>>>> You might want to consider about your drug usage issues. Many companies require drug test before they offer you a job.

Last edited by attackr1; 04-12-2009 at 07:56 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:31 AM
SageZ

I'm not supporting the 17yr olds because i'm 34 and it does bother me that more and more kids are driving the Z but, if I were 17 and could get my hands on the Z, I would and so would every single soul in this forum. So in the bigger picture it is a very pointless argument
Old 04-12-2009, 02:10 AM
BGuess

Originally Posted by Spork

Point me to a 17-year old kid that bought the car with his own money, pays the payments and insurance, and tastefully mods it without using cheap parts. I won't even care if he lives at home.
*waves hand in the air*

Old 04-12-2009, 07:28 AM
marhot

You've not been on this site even a month and already giving the orders...

How about a little respect, punk....
Old 04-12-2009, 07:35 AM
BlueFlare77
Banned

Originally Posted by SageZ
I'm not supporting the 17yr olds because i'm 34 and it does bother me that more and more kids are driving the Z but, if I were 17 and could get my hands on the Z, I would and so would every single soul in this forum. So in the bigger picture it is a very pointless argument
this thread is hilarious.

i don't care if a 17 year old is driving a Z. hell, i've seen 17 year olds drive C6's. the way cars have depreciated nowadays, it doesn't take a genius to realize why 17 year olds can afford an early model Z.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by BGuess
*waves hand in the air*

You have an '09?

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...