Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jerZey 350
oh haha thats funny yous got jokes........ guido, ok so.... im italian and live in nj, gel my hair, wear A/X, spend hours in a gym..... ok i can see how you callin me a guido is an insult. and maybe you shouldnt worry about how others pay for their car or how old they car last i checked F A G there isnt an age limit to own a Z.
whatever, just don't impale me by head butting me.

I'm sure everyone is impressed you spend 75%+ of your income on a car trying to look like you have a decent job.

$30,000 millionaires FTW.

PS. Do you wear those f$ggot *** huge glasses and wear lip gloss too?
Old 04-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 16withatt
Just trying to share the knowledge I've learned the hard way
The day I need ANY knowledge an 18 year old has will be a very sad day. Sufficed to say that I have been 18. When I was 18 I was an idiot and so were all the other 18 year olds I knew. Maybe you are the exception to the rule, but I doubt it.

No offense or anything.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:35 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

o and P.S. not only am i going to school and work full time, i also do real estate on the side. just because you people who said it "can't be done" didn't do it yourself, does NOT mean it cannot be accomplished. I set my goals and i accomplish them myself. I don't approve of parents buying kids fast sports cars, because thats the kind of $hit i dealt with in high school. I appreciate my cars because I payed the price for them. that a real damn enthusiast. not a punk teen ricer ***. stop sterotyping people.

Don't tell me that you're making $250k a year? and you have your own
real estate korporashun?
Old 04-12-2009, 09:38 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by batousai
Everyone here should just die...

hraesvelg, before you call someone junior. You should know for a fact how old the person is....

richiesoreass?
Old 04-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Let us bask in 16withatt's infinite knowledge of life.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:51 PM
16withatt

Wow i only have to own two people here huh? Easy. First off, I'm sure u and all the other idiots u hung out with at 18 were complete dumbasses. This however, is where I differ from you. I learned early on that you surround yourself with, and only take advice from people who are where you want to be in life. If i spent my time with other 18 year old dumbasses how would i accomplish that? So i only try to surround myself with people who are a positive influence. Like at work i talk to doctors, P.A.'s etc. and i only read publications that help you to achieve your goals, not try to demean them. I am the exception to the rule. Secondly, F**K you and the dick u rode in on. No i don't own my own "korporashun" but one day i will. And my current income expectation is only $40k this year. :-( But will hopefully be more when the soldiers come back to Fort Bragg and the housing market picks back up this next year. Now go wipe the ownage from your faces. You're Dismissed
Old 04-12-2009, 09:53 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

^^ anyone wanna help me understanding that? only got to the first sentence.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:56 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Wow i only have to own two people here huh? Easy. First off, I'm sure u and all the other idiots u hung out with at 18 were complete dumbasses. This however, is where I differ from you. I learned early on that you surround yourself with, and only take advice from people who are where you want to be in life. If i spent my time with other 18 year old dumbasses how would i accomplish that? So i only try to surround myself with people who are a positive influence. Like at work i talk to doctors, P.A.'s etc. and i only read publications that help you to achieve your goals, not try to demean them. I am the exception to the rule. Secondly, F**K you and the dick u rode in on. No i don't own my own "korporashun" but one day i will. And my current income expectation is only $40k this year. :-( But will hopefully be more when the soldiers come back to Fort Bragg and the housing market picks back up this next year. Now go wipe the ownage from your faces. You're Dismissed

and these positive-influence- people that you were talking to, like to call other names?

Last edited by bhendjol; 04-12-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:00 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

When is that one day? the day hells freeze over?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:00 PM
16withatt

You're damn right they do. It's all in good fun sir. :-)
Old 04-12-2009, 10:02 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

lemme guess? You jumped into the housing market when it was "hot".
Old 04-12-2009, 10:04 PM
16withatt

No, it's not the day hell freezes over. It's somewhere in the general span of time when you decided to stfu and finally come out the closet.....do u really want to go here with me dude? Seriously,,,,think it over...LMAO
Old 04-12-2009, 10:06 PM
16withatt

Actually we have what's called an artificial market here in Fayetteville, because we do have Fort Bragg. It's called artificial because we always have soldiers with families leaving in and out because it is such a large base. It's not cold now by no means, just slowed down. HA! try again good sir.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:07 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

No, it's not the day hell freezes over. It's somewhere in the general span of time when you decided to stfu and finally come out the closet.....do u really want to go here with me dude? Seriously,,,,think it over...LMAO

anytime mang, i've never lost a single argument.
and you're all talk.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:10 PM
16withatt

Wow is that you're greatest success? "I've never lost a single argument in my whole life"......get serious. BTW I'm all action. You can ask your significant other. XD
Old 04-12-2009, 10:15 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Wow is that you're greatest success? "I've never lost a single argument in my whole life"......get serious. BTW I'm all action. You can ask your significant other. XD

Is that your best comeback? Or You have to ask your Mom and Daddy for that?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jerZey 350
oh haha thats funny yous got jokes........ guido, ok so.... im italian and live in nj, gel my hair, wear A/X, spend hours in a gym..... ok i can see how you callin me a guido is an insult. and maybe you shouldnt worry about how others pay for their car or how old they car last i checked F A G there isnt an age limit to own a Z.
I find it funny you admit to being a guido and use a self-descriptive word in your post.

So you claim to be mature and self-educated through experiences, yet you talk about "pwning noobs on teh intarwebs." Doin good, chief! What a goddamn beacon of maturity.

Tell me, what's your name? I need to know so when you become a big CEO, I can remember you.

Oh, and congrats on making some serious bank at $40k/year. You should be able to retire early fo sho. Now quit talking about dicks, ******.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:19 PM
16withatt

LMAO! THAT ^ was a weakshit comeback. If you read my previous post you would know that my parents are divorced, dumbass. Hey, what are you doing this late on the computer anyway? You'd better get back to bed before your lover boy "Fernando" sees you talking to another man. XD
Old 04-12-2009, 10:20 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Actually we have what's called an artificial market here in Fayetteville, because we do have Fort Bragg. It's called artificial because we always have soldiers with families leaving in and out because it is such a large base. It's not cold now by no means, just slowed down. HA! try again good sir.

Right~~~~ just slowed down, like our economics.
And to think that the housing market will be up next year.
You're a joke.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I thought one of my greatest successes was romping your mother long enough to conceive your sorry ***.

I look back and realize I should have made her swallow.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...