Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 10:22 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 16withatt
LMAO! THAT ^ was a weakshit comeback. If you read my previous post you would know that my parents are divorced, dumbass. Hey, what are you doing this late on the computer anyway? You'd better get back to bed before your lover boy "Fernando" sees you talking to another man. XD

And You? Why don't you go back to bed before daddy/Mom spank You and take your car key.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:23 PM
16withatt

Wow big talk coming from a damn asian RSX owner. Never would have known you had a set, unless i read that comment. Where did I say "pwn" or "noob" anywhere? lmfao u gaysian.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow big talk coming from a damn asian RSX owner. Never would have known you had a set, unless i read that comment. Where did I say "pwn" or "noob" anywhere? lmfao u gaysian.
You just showed how intelligent you are...

Btw, I'm the reason your parents divorced.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:27 PM
16withatt

yea sorry u don't contain enough sperm in your kung fu sack of tricks to concieve me =/. HA! Well you can believe whatever you want to about the housing market. Just because YOU live under the freeway doesn't mean people can't still buy homes. And i see you didn't try to deny "fernando"! Good work! You're making great strides toward your gay freedom! Again, my parents are divorced. and i don't stay with either of them. My Name is Kevin Gardner. remember it well.

Last edited by 16withatt; 04-12-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd like to offer up my expert translation services for some of you people who are having a hard time understanding.

Wow i only have to own two people here huh? Easy. First off, I'm sure u and all the other idiots u hung out with at 18 were complete dumbasses. This however, is where I differ from you.
Translation: I am just like all those other idiots you knew.

I learned early on that you surround yourself with, and only take advice from people who are where you want to be in life. If i spent my time with other 18 year old dumbasses how would i accomplish that? So i only try to surround myself with people who are a positive influence. Like at work i talk to doctors, P.A.'s etc. and i only read publications that help you to achieve your goals, not try to demean them. I am the exception to the rule.
Translation: There's this guy I work with who has a two year degree from a technical college. We call another guy Doc because he was a medic in Nam. He's 75, has no clue where he is most of the time and smells like old cheese. These people help define who I am.

Secondly, F**K you and the dick u rode in on. No i don't own my own "korporashun" but one day i will. And my current income expectation is only $40k this year. :-( But will hopefully be more when the soldiers come back to Fort Bragg and the housing market picks back up this next year. Now go wipe the ownage from your faces. You're Dismissed
Translation: My dad owns a real estate business and when the bottom fell out of the housing market, he lost all his agents. Since no self-respecting person will enter the housing market right now, he employs me as a source of cheap labor. He makes $40k a year.

Ok, so I hope that helped you guys out.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

yea sorry u don't contain enough sperm in you kung fu sack of trick to concieve me =/. HA! Well you can believe whatever you want to about the housing market. Just because YOU live under the freeway doesn't mean people can't still buy homes. and i see you didn't try to deny "fernando"! Good work! you're making great strides toward your gay freedom! Again, my parents are divorced. and i don't stay with either of them. My Name is Kevin Gardner. remember it well.
Post pics of your house and I'll post pics of mine
Old 04-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Spork

I have enough sperm in my kung fu ******* to drown the planet.

Kevin Gardner you say. Are you black?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Spork

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
I'd like to offer up my expert translation services for some of you people who are having a hard time understanding.

Translation: There's this guy I work with who has a two year degree from a technical college. We call another guy Doc because he was a medic in Nam. He's 75, has no clue where he is most of the time and smells like old cheese. These people help define who I am.

Translation: My dad owns a real estate business and when the bottom fell out of the housing market, he lost all his agents. Since no self-respecting person will enter the housing market right now, he employs me as a source of cheap labor. He makes $40k a year.

I don't doubt any of this.

After reading his posts, I really don't doubt it.

Oh and... *gasp* OMG HE'S CALLING ME TEH AZIAN!!! Mah feelings... they're hurt.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:36 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

this shows how informative you are.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Spork

I will admit, he's extremely clever and intelligent to go as far as calling me an asian RSX owner.

The doctors, PAs, and influential publications really made an impact on this big guy. His intelligence is basically slapping me in the face.

I wish I could make $40k/yr and be a high roller.... Oh wait, I can... McDonald's has a manager position open!
Old 04-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Spork

Ib4omgasianrsxhahaiownedyourface
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
The doctors,
His pediatrician.

PAs,
His little brother.

and influential publications
High Times and Hustlers stolen from his dad.
bhendjol
achoooooo

yea sorry u don't contain enough sperm in your kung fu sack of tricks to concieve me =/. HA! Well you can believe whatever you want to about the housing market. Just because YOU live under the freeway doesn't mean people can't still buy homes. And i see you didn't try to deny "fernando"! Good work! You're making great strides toward your gay freedom! Again, my parents are divorced. and i don't stay with either of them. My Name is Kevin Gardner. remember it well.

wah.... wah... wah.... wah... my parents is divorced, nobody cares.
You wanna cookie Kev?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:44 PM
16withatt

enough sperm to drown the planet....highly feasable. and to the other douche bag who said some **** about my dad, the ****er walked out on us when I was 12. I work for Able Realty. I work in a real hospital with real doctors. What do you do for a living? and I don't live in a house, I live in a Condo. Yes I am black, and very proud of it. Don't take the asian jokes too personal man. If u were black I'd crack on that too. We can only pick fun of other races if we can freely pick on our own. It's all in good fun. But seriously I'm trying to make a future for myself. If you don't like it you can go lie down in a dark room for about 20-30 mins and go **** youselves. LOL

Last edited by 16withatt; 04-12-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:44 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by Flick Montana

Thanks.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:46 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

enough sperm to dorwn the planet....highly feasable. and to the other douche bag who said some **** about my dad, the ****er walked out on us when I was 12. I work for Able Realty. I work in a real hospital with real doctors. What do you do for a living? and I don't live in a house, I live in a Condo. Yes I am black, and very proud of it. Don't take the asian jokes too personal man. If u were black I'd crack on that too. We can only pick fun of other races if we can freely pick on our own. It's all in good fun. But seriously I'm trying to make a future for myself. If you don't like it you can go lie down in a dark room for about 20-30 mins and go **** youselves. LOL

I don't have a dad....
Old 04-12-2009, 10:47 PM
16withatt

yea i'll take all the ****in cookies i can get!
Old 04-12-2009, 10:48 PM
16withatt

That really doesn't bother me considering the fact he has NO job, No house and NO car, last I talked to him. I could give a damn what defines success for you. To me, that's the ****in pinnacle.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

enough sperm to dorwn the planet....highly feasable. and to the other douche bag who said some **** about my dad, the ****er walked out on us when I was 12. I work for Able Realty. I work in a real hospital with real doctors. What do you do for a living? and I don't live in a house, I live in a Condo. Yes I am black, and very proud of it. Don't take the asian jokes too personal man. If u were black I'd crack on that too. We can only pick fun of other races if we can freely pick on our own. It's all in good fun. But seriously I'm trying to make a future for myself. If you don't like it you can go lie down in a dark room for about 20-30 mins and go **** youselves. LOL

I'd walk out on a son that was a little f4ggot *** prima donna like you too.

EDIT: You said you were black. I think that's the norm for black fathers.

You brought it on yourself.

And daddy drank because you wet yourself at night.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:51 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Then why You keep bringing it up? nobody cares.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...