Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jasabeast
and im 20
Wow.

You had me fooled. You sure are a grown up.

And I think you have your priorities a little mixed up, Kevin. Can I call you Kevin? Actually, I don't care.

An accomplishment is not paying X about of money to own Y product. That is called consumerism. It means you are buying something.

An accomplishment would be landing a 1080 on a big kicker or climbing that mountain you've always had your eye on. An accomplishment is when you see your first kid born or when you run a marathon at 80.

You're still a kid and you need to stop trying to act like you know something the rest of us don't. You have a big ego, but you lack respect. That makes you a tool.
16withatt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zenpato
good luck (and don't skimp when it comes to mods.)
You got it!
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by 16withatt
Actually I own a 1996 300zx Twin Turbo 5 sp. That is the most coveted Z car to date, as it's on par with the MK IV Supra, and FD RX-7. Thanks for playing though

whoa~ balla.

to think that Z32 is on par with MK IV supra AND FD? whatchu been drinking?
You must be really high. Oh please.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:52 PM
16withatt

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
Wow.

You had me fooled. You sure are a grown up.

And I think you have your priorities a little mixed up, Kevin. Can I call you Kevin? Actually, I don't care.

An accomplishment is not paying X about of money to own Y product. That is called consumerism. It means you are buying something.

An accomplishment would be landing a 1080 on a big kicker or climbing that mountain you've always had your eye on. An accomplishment is when you see your first kid born or when you run a marathon at 80.

You're still a kid and you need to stop trying to act like you know something the rest of us don't. You have a big ego, but you lack respect. That makes you a tool.
Actually i don't lack respect. I just don't give it to those that don't give it in return. Look at Zenpato, for example. I give him the utmost respect. I do have a big ego, because if I let you guys get the best of me, where would I be in life? That does not make me a tool.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Flick Montana

You give him respect because he doesn't call you out. If someone insults your fake integrity, you get pissy and pretend you are better than them.

If someone who knows more than I do calls me on my ignorance I say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

In light of that, you should be on your knees begging us for more.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:57 PM
16withatt

An accomplishment is different to the eye of the beholder. To some it's landing that big deal at the office, or moving up to a higher paying position. And it most certainly can mean moving up to a better car, if that's what you desire. For you see, having kids, or spinning off mountains have no value to me at this point in my life. Those are your accomplishments set by your own personal goals.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:59 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Actually i don't lack respect. I just don't give it to those that don't give it in return. Look at Zenpato, for example. I give him the utmost respect. I do have a big ego, because if I let you guys get the best of me, where would I be in life? That does not make me a tool.

trust me kiddo, big ego will get You nowhere. And are You sure that Zenpato was being nice by encouraging you to mods?
Old 04-13-2009, 10:00 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

An accomplishment is different to the eye of the beholder. To some it's landing that big deal at the office, or moving up to a higher paying position. And it most certainly can mean moving up to a better car, if that's what you desire. For you see, having kids, or spinning off mountains have no value to me at this point in my life. Those are your accomplishments set by your own personal goals.

whatever floats your boat I guess, but then you'll still be working when you're old.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:02 PM
16withatt

I don't have fake integrity. Sorry you feel that way. Actually i don't backtrack on my word, or lie or try to "puff up" my accomplishments. I don't try to act like I know more than other people. Some people just get offended at the amount that I DO know. I already stated MULTIPLE times that I know I am young adn just getting started. But the fact that I HAVE accomplished the amount i have already just seems to rub people the wrong way. Since you have more intelligence than I do, please explain why that is so?
Old 04-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Flick Montana

For shallow people or tools, it is very possible that buying that expensive car or getting your ***** done is a huge accomplishment. I make no argument there.

Personal possessions and income are not that important to me. I owned a plastic Saturn SC2 and was quite happy for years until it crapped out. I'd own another one gladly. I just happened to love this car. But I didn't feel some perverse sense of pride about it as you do. It's not like I designed the car or anything.

I'd just like to send a shout out to the mods for leaving this thread open for this long. I had a great time. That having been said, I'm growing a little bored of this so I think I'm going to take off.

I hope we all get together again soon!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:05 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

I don't have fake integrity. Sorry you feel that way. Actually i don't backtrack on my word, or lie or try to "puff up" my accomplishments. I don't try to act like I know more than other people. Some people just get offended at the amount that I DO know. I already stated MULTIPLE times that I know I am young adn just getting started. But the fact that I HAVE accomplished the amount i have already just seems to rub people the wrong way. Since you have more intelligence than I do, please explain why that is so?

Accomplished what exactly? payments on a $30 car? do You have a house?
a store? business? You think you know a lot, well You don't.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:09 PM
16withatt

Again, you try to demean people by calling them names. And here I was trying to actually have an intelligent conversation with you, and show you that I CAN be respectful. I will not taint that by retaliating with another perverse slander, as the custom holds. Like I said, accomplishments are different to different people. But if Sam Walton didn't have a goal of expansion, there'd be no Wal-Mart near you so you can go buy lifes-neccessities. You gotta think outside the box man.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:15 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

ah, Down to earth, ey? I'm done then.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Flick Montana

Looks like everyone is finished with you. Get the kid some napkins so he can clean himself up.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:24 PM
16withatt

Again, you can only retaliate with another senseless negative remark.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Flick Montana

It wasn't retaliation. Just a bye bye.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

LMAO not only have i combatted and defeated the "i don't think a 17 yr old could own a Z on his own" topic, i defeated the "You're not a real eatate agent, and you're broke" argument. So how have I NOT held my own? when they had to resort to shitty ignorant disses? Yea i have to admit they have me there, because that's not my forte really. But the fact that i shut them up about what the original thread was even about, and that it had to disentegrate this far, shows where the morale and intelligence level of the people yet STILL continuing to make "being black" remarks, when i HAD dropped that subject. So then, please tell me where I have not won my case, as respect to the argument being made? Thanks!
I bet momma told you that you were #1 all the time?

you think you're "winning" this argument?
Old 04-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I think it's pretty funny that I can hold my own against 5 of the "supposedly highest calibur" of smart-asses on this thread. So then what position am I in when I'm filling her up missionary-style? i'm sure as hell not below her....not very bright at all, sir
We know your name. We could do much, much worse if you want.

Again, you try to demean people by calling them names. And here I was trying to actually have an intelligent conversation with you, and show you that I CAN be respectful. I will not taint that by retaliating with another perverse slander, as the custom holds. Like I said, accomplishments are different to different people. But if Sam Walton didn't have a goal of expansion, there'd be no Wal-Mart near you so you can go buy lifes-neccessities. You gotta think outside the box man.
Sam Walton targeted poor, black communities.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jasabeast
you were the kid that grew up playing video games and got there @ss kicked all the time haha
which leads to a 30yr old man pwning someone over the internet haha real mature lol
and im 20
I've been in several fights but I didn't get my *** kicked all the time.

Speaking of which it seem like kids your age like to make screen names announcing their "manliness" with additions like "beast" and "saurusrex. Overcompensating much?
Old 04-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I should've changed my name to BigRichBeast.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...