Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 16withatt
I said that because if i said white hole, I would be reminded of your wife's cameltoe. BTW, how's her cervix doing? After about an hour of constant pummeling, it can't be in too good of a shape don't you think? LOL Translation: I NEVER lose. I'm always on top because I never **** up. Get it straight.

You're always on top?
Old 04-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Valkyrie
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I said that because if i said white hole, I would be reminded of your wife's cameltoe. BTW, how's her cervix doing? After about an hour of constant pummeling, it can't be in too good of a shape don't you think? LOL Translation: I NEVER lose. I'm always on top because I never **** up. Get it straight.
I'm always on top, cause I'm the Sh*t, and I don't know what kind of stippers u've been screwing, but if they can only take an hour of cervix pummeling then they either suck or you have a tiny *****. Translation: This is Jeffrey's wife, and I NEVER LOSE.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:30 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Old 04-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You try so hard to make yourself out to be this intelligent person with whom none of us could possibly hope to hold our own in a battle of wits. Then you make "I'm nailing your wife/mom" jokes.

Since you're 12 or whatever you're probably used to having homework. So here's a little from me. First, consider what genre of humor you want to pursue. Dry humor, sarcasm or "yer momma" jokes (those may work best for you as they do not require large words). Next, stand in front of the mirror and practice. Practice makes perfect. Once you have made a successful funny you can come back here and play with us. Until then, I think you should accept your losses and just walk away.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:38 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by Spork
You're always on top?

And likes fisting.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:42 PM
16withatt

I'm sorry i should have specified: that was endocervical, not the ecto. Next, I think YOU should stand in front of the mirror and comtemplate suicide. You would be doing us all a tremendous favor. Thanks!
Old 04-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I had to get the wifey to respond to that clown.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
You're always on top?
I bet he can ride a white **** like no other.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:48 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

I'm sorry i should have specified: that was endocervical, not the ecto. Next, I think YOU should stand in front of the mirror and comtemplate suicide. You would be doing us all a tremendous favor. Thanks!

I thought you've said later? back for more? *unzip pants*
Old 04-13-2009, 08:48 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Valkyrie
I'm always on top, cause I'm the Sh*t, and I don't know what kind of stippers u've been screwing, but if they can only take an hour of cervix pummeling then they either suck or you have a tiny *****. Translation: This is Jeffrey's wife, and I NEVER LOSE.
You lost when you married Jeffrey.....but who was to know.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:50 PM
16withatt

I think it's pretty funny that I can hold my own against 5 of the "supposedly highest calibur" of smart-asses on this thread. So then what position am I in when I'm filling her up missionary-style? i'm sure as hell not below her....not very bright at all, sir
Old 04-13-2009, 08:54 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I think it's pretty funny that I can hold my own against 5 of the "supposedly highest calibur" of smart-asses on this thread. So then what position am I in when I'm filling her up missionary-style? i'm sure as hell not below her....not very bright at all, sir
WTF do you mean "hold my own"? They are tearing you a new one and you don't even know it. Who are the five "highest calibur" smart asses?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:01 PM
16withatt

LMAO not only have i combatted and defeated the "i don't think a 17 yr old could own a Z on his own" topic, i defeated the "You're not a real eatate agent, and you're broke" argument. So how have I NOT held my own? when they had to resort to shitty ignorant disses? Yea i have to admit they have me there, because that's not my forte really. But the fact that i shut them up about what the original thread was even about, and that it had to disentegrate this far, shows where the morale and intelligence level of the people yet STILL continuing to make "being black" remarks, when i HAD dropped that subject. So then, please tell me where I have not won my case, as respect to the argument being made? Thanks!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm going to need to see a show of hands for people who think you are owning anything here...

But I suppose in your own deluded little fantasy world where you make millions and crap on a golden throne you're really showing us what it's all about. Ignorance is bliss, no wonder you never stop smiling.

EDIT: We aren't arguing with you because we feel as though we have been verbally raped by you. We just get a kick out of the silly things you say.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:04 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

so far you've only been agreeing. you've fail attacking Hraes and now going for his wife, you called that holding out?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:07 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

LMAO not only have i combatted and defeated the "i don't think a 17 yr old could own a Z on his own" topic, i defeated the "You're not a real eatate agent, and you're broke" argument. So how have I NOT held my own? when they had to resort to shitty ignorant disses? Yea i have to admit they have me there, because that's not my forte really. But the fact that i shut them up about what the original thread was even about, and that it had to disentegrate this far, shows where the morale and intelligence level of the people yet STILL continuing to make "being black" remarks, when i HAD dropped that subject. So then, please tell me where I have not won my case, as respect to the argument being made? Thanks!

the harder you're trying to proof, the more obvious it is.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:09 PM
16withatt

Being that you probably don't own a Z at all, I think it's funny you post on this site period. No i don't make millions, but probably more than you do....at whatever kind of job ther is to be had in f***ing oregon...Thanks!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:11 PM
16withatt

Originally Posted by bhendjol
the harder you're trying to proof, the more obvious it is.
The harder you try to spell, the more obvious it becomes that you don't own that skill
Old 04-13-2009, 09:11 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

huh? I'm not in Oregon...
Old 04-13-2009, 09:13 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

my bad, why You gotta be so pissed at Montana? Is it because he nails you in da head?

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...