Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jasabeast
lol are you sure your not getting hurt cause you were arguing like a little biotch..
If that's what you call pwning you then yeah.

How old are you again? I forget.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:37 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 16withatt
actually i gross somewhere in the $2k every month, NOT including my real estate transactions, which so far have been no less than $1800 a pop. but that's cool too. like i said i'm only 18, but hey i proved my damn point. it's funny ya'll say " i wanna see a teenager own a z on his own" then when we can actually say we do, do you guys try and belittle us. its cool tho. see you douche-bags in about a month or so in the new members section. until then, you just got your ******* gaped. I'm not spending anymore time in this thread.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

actually i gross somewhere in the $2k every month, NOT including my real estate transactions, which so far have been no less than $1800 a pop. but that's cool too. like i said i'm only 18, but hey i proved my damn point. it's funny ya'll say " i wanna see a teenager own a z on his own" then when we can actually say we do, do you guys try and belittle us. its cool tho. see you douche-bags in about a month or so in the new members section. until then, you just got your ******* gaped. I'm not spending anymore time in this thread.
Buy it, put at least $7000 into it and then come back. Stock cars are weak sauce. I don't want to see any chrome twankies on it either.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:14 PM
jerZey 350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
whatever, just don't impale me by head butting me.

I'm sure everyone is impressed you spend 75%+ of your income on a car trying to look like you have a decent job.

$30,000 millionaires FTW.

PS. Do you wear those f$ggot *** huge glasses and wear lip gloss too?

haha yea i do wear gucci glasses and i use chapstick...... and Im only 18 so 30,000 year income sounds desent for an 18 year old..... you sound smart sayin that.

Last edited by jerZey 350; 04-13-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by jerZey 350
haha yea i do wear gucci glasses and i use chapstick...... and Im only 18 so 30,000 year income sounds desent for an 18 year old..... you sound smart sayin that.
Post a pic of yourself, we all need a good laugh.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Spork

Originally Posted by jerZey 350
Old 04-13-2009, 07:11 PM
jerZey 350

no i dont need you jerking off to my picture be gay with someone else
Old 04-13-2009, 07:14 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Oh i never said the checks were going to be steady. I just said i was lucky enough to close those 4 houses and get those checks. But since I'm guessing you don't live near any military bases, you probably don't know what an artificial market is. Further, I said I have been, and currently am in college, so i don't know where you think that I being uneducated comes in at. And basically, no i'm not going to back down, because it's these negative ignorant nay-sayers that keep our country where it's at. Ever heard the old addage, "a closed fist gives nothing, yet recieves nothing"? Basically, I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of backing-down. I have too much fight in me to back down. keep it going, tit for tat it doesn't bother me.

So, You like fisting?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:17 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's nothing. I made my first million in the **** industry at only 6. By 10, I had backed a Chinese mining company which cut safety regulations and shot to the top. I had my own jet by 12 and a small island by 15. Now, I own the internet, the right to the word "dude" so I get paid ever time someone says is and I have a plot of land on the moon. Also, my TV is a 150 inch high definition OLED.

While we can't prove you are lying, it IS pretty obvious you are a complete douche. No amount of money can fix that problem.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:19 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Being that I had to pay for myself to go to Real Estate school, pass the Test, then pay all the fees for a license does not mean i got a "handout" She simply offered me a position at the firm "provided" i could pass the test. It's not just a simple process. But yet again another of your "shining" moments. Someone giving you a chance does not equate to a handout. A handout is a definate aquisition of something with no possibility of furtherance. A chance is an OPPORTUNITY to do something that will have ongoing effects. whether they be positive or negative. IDK if you watch sports or not, but most of the college draft picks this year were <drumroll> you guessed it! B L A C K. so how are they not in four year colleges?.....get real.

Really? too bad you're not one of them.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:23 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
That's nothing. I made my first million in the **** industry at only 6. By 10, I had backed a Chinese mining company which cut safety regulations and shot to the top. I had my own jet by 12 and a small island by 15. Now, I own the internet, the right to the word "dude" so I get paid ever time someone says is and I have a plot of land on the moon. Also, my TV is a 150 inch high definition OLED.

While we can't prove you are lying, it IS pretty obvious you are a complete douche. No amount of money can fix that problem.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:37 PM
16withatt

Man this is just too funny. I would quote the guy that talked about my supposedly over-weight girl friend who was in the **** industry, but i don't feel like having that kind of ignorant garbage attached to my name. Actually, i proved my point LONG ago, so there's no real need to keep trying to prove it. This thread is so far off topic, in fact, that it's starting to become a complete black hole of ignorance. BTW whoever said something about trying to put $6,000 into a car, and stock being weaksauce, the 300zx i drive now has 362 hp to the wheels, so i think i could pretty much rape anything anyone in this thread is driving right now. The plan is to put a powerlab gt-35r on the 350z when i get it. But, yet again, it's whatever you morons can concieve in your feeble little minds about what someone ELSE should be doing with THEIR lives. Later.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

This thread is so far off topic, in fact, that it's starting to become a complete black hole of ignorance.
Why's it gotta be black?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Man this is just too funny. I would quote the guy that talked about my supposedly over-weight girl friend who was in the **** industry, but i don't feel like having that kind of ignorant garbage attached to my name. Actually, i proved my point LONG ago, so there's no real need to keep trying to prove it. This thread is so far off topic, in fact, that it's starting to become a complete black hole of ignorance. BTW whoever said something about trying to put $6,000 into a car, and stock being weaksauce, the 300zx i drive now has 362 hp to the wheels, so i think i could pretty much rape anything anyone in this thread is driving right now. The plan is to put a powerlab gt-35r on the 350z when i get it. But, yet again, it's whatever you morons can concieve in your feeble little minds about what someone ELSE should be doing with THEIR lives. Later.
Translation: I lose.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:54 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

You've owned who? Is it because I'm black?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:58 PM
jimmy3091

even though i only have a couple of threads, ive been reading for months and this threads is the FUNNIEST so far.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:59 PM
16withatt

I said that because if i said white hole, I would be reminded of your wife's cameltoe. BTW, how's her cervix doing? After about an hour of constant pummeling, it can't be in too good of a shape don't you think? LOL Translation: I NEVER lose. I'm always on top because I never **** up. Get it straight.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Spork

Really? You can beat my stripped out 402 hp RSX?

And that's on low-boost.

Doubtful
Old 04-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I said that because if i said white hole, I would be reminded of your wife's cameltoe. BTW, how's her cervix doing? After about an hour of constant pummeling, it can't be in too good of a shape don't you think? LOL Translation: I NEVER lose. I'm always on top because I never **** up. Get it straight.

So you lost your virginity finally?
Old 04-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I want you to start living as a gay woman.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...