Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 09:14 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 16withatt
The harder you try to spell, the more obvious it becomes that you don't own that skill

lame comeback.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:16 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
That's great. Does she drive an RSX? Do you laugh at her funny eyes? What a lucky girl.

Here is my final analysis of you and I don't personally care if you agree because I am never wrong about people.

You use being black to try to get by in the world. You are one of the black guys who likes the phrase, "Is it cause I'm black?" whenever you don't get what you want. You enjoy scaring old white guys with your race.

Your girlfriend is overweight and may have been in the sex industry, but you don't have the ***** to ask. You DO, however, have itchy *****, which was your first clue.

You hold down several mediocre jobs as once. You excel at none of them and your income is spotty. You don't understand finances so you thought that more jobs = more money even if the job is in a market that only exists within 5 minutes of your house and has limited potential.

Because of your misjudged income, you spent more than you could afford on a 350Z and you are now car poor. You get all of your household appliances from Rent A Center and have to boost your self esteem by inflating your ego on internet forums, where, by the way, you spend much too much time for someone with 8 jobs and 30 credit hours a week in neurology or whatev.

Thanks for playing.

this one got You good, right?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:19 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Being that you probably don't own a Z at all, I think it's funny you post on this site period. No i don't make millions, but probably more than you do....at whatever kind of job ther is to be had in f***ing oregon...Thanks!
I make more than you do and I don't even work. I also own a Z with about the same rwhp as your TT. except it is a bit more and I am only running a S/C with 7# boost. You are what you are and the only reason people are posting is that you are entertaining them.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So how have I NOT held my own?
When we say holding your own, we don't mean you fondling that backwards vagina you call a *****.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:20 PM
fowlman01

The harder you try to spell, the more obvious it becomes that you don't own that skill
you shouldn't even be talking about spelling
Old 04-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Being that you probably don't own a Z at all, I think it's funny you post on this site period. No i don't make millions, but probably more than you do....at whatever kind of job ther is to be had in f***ing oregon...Thanks!
Actually I do own a Z. You'd have to check it out at the "other" Z site since this one won't let me upload free pics. We can talk about me for a minute if you're interested.

I actually work as a writer. That requires English skills so I won't waste my time trying to explain it to you. Suffice to say that, unlike you, I can link a series of words into a cohesive thought called a sentence. And people pay me. I don't make a lot so I won't lie (like SOME people), but I work from home, set my own hours and enjoy what I do.

Money does not define who I am. But if it does for you, that's fine. You just need the fact that you are a tool brought to your attention.

And just on a side, Oregon is a beautiful state. I moved here because I enjoy snowboarding, hiking and camping. I am an hour from Mt Hood and one of the prettiest coastlines in the world in my opinion.

Want to compare dicks next? Statistics say I've got you there as well.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Zenpato

Oh i never said the checks were going to be steady. I just said i was lucky enough to close those 4 houses and get those checks. But since I'm guessing you don't live near any military bases, you probably don't know what an artificial market is. Further, I said I have been, and currently am in college, so i don't know where you think that I being uneducated comes in at. And basically, no i'm not going to back down, because it's these negative ignorant nay-sayers that keep our country where it's at. Ever heard the old addage, "a closed fist gives nothing, yet recieves nothing"? Basically, I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of backing-down. I have too much fight in me to back down. keep it going, tit for tat it doesn't bother me.
I think that ur missing the point why ur getting so much crap.

1. You are 100% correct in saying how lucky you were in closing those 4 homes and clearly haven't been doing it long enough to know real Real Estate.

2. You come off as a braggart telling people the stuff you own..Clearly forgetting that before the z became a 15K car it now is, it was a 40K+ sport car owned by Professionals of varying degrees. There really isn't anything that u can brag about that most people haven't experienced or owned.

3. Mid 300hP 300zx is nothing period. (I had 1 in high school)

4. I won't get into it with u on what I know or don't in regards to Real Estate markets but I can guarantee you that if I spoke to your broker they would be on my nut-sack as most agents are when they find out where I worked or who I know.

5. be thankful for what u have and remember that plenty of people have it better that u, own nicer things than u and probably live in a better place than u without the need to brag about it.

6. If you were really as smart as you claim to be you would realize how much more important it is to own a home than a brand new car.

my
Peace.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:24 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo

Actually I do own a Z. You'd have to check it out at the "other" Z site since this one won't let me upload free pics. We can talk about me for a minute if you're interested.

I actually work as a writer. That requires English skills so I won't waste my time trying to explain it to you. Suffice to say that, unlike you, I can link a series of words into a cohesive thought called a sentence. And people pay me. I don't make a lot so I won't lie (like SOME people), but I work from home, set my own hours and enjoy what I do.

Money does not define who I am. But if it does for you, that's fine. You just need the fact that you are a tool brought to your attention.

And just on a side, Oregon is a beautiful state. I moved here because I enjoy snowboarding, hiking and camping. I am an hour from Mt Hood and one of the prettiest coastlines in the world in my opinion.

Want to compare dicks next? Statistics say I've got you there as well.

but he's black.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bhendjol
but he's black.
Oh, right. He could probably knock me out all the way from Africa with his Mandingo dong.

Anyone who has to brag this much about their money and their car clearly doesn't have much else worth bragging about.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:28 PM
fowlman01

Oh, right. He could probably knock me out all the way from Africa with his Mandingo dong.
Naw, he is only half black and I don't think his dick is in the black half.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:30 PM
bhendjol
achoooooo