Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 02:35 PM
marhot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by colin8868
What does a lawsuit have to do with this?
Kids like you are attorneys wet dreams.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Dyce99

>> Best thread on this site. <<
Old 04-27-2010, 02:47 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^ And a big +1 as this kid sounds like a spoiled brat that probably doesnt have a girl friend and and needs his Z to make him look good..........maybe he needs a premier membership so he can jerk off to the pic's and vid's for his pent up frustration.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:26 PM
JEKL

my Z is not stock lol I've already put about 7K into it... Borla exhaust, injen CAI, INGS body kit, Dvd nav deck, subs, dynamat, all 4 speakers and tweeters.
The only lol that I see is that your stupid *** paid $7k on those mods! Lol

my car is insured under my dads commercial policy and I pay 80 bucks a month full coverage I bet you 40 year olds don't even pay that hahha
You got me there. I pay $301 every 6 months for my Z with full coverage. In case you can't do the math, that's $50 a month for an almost 36 year old. Hahha

BTW, why did you edit that put of your post? Did you realize how much it was backduring on you? Hahha

how is it burdening your parents? Your telling me that your parents can't call the insurance company and give them a vin number? and then you can just pay them for the year upfront? I don't see how it's burdening.
Of course my parents could have called the insurance company and done that you silly goose. But my dad is smarter than your dad and knew better than to put a kid with a sports car on his insurance policy.

[QUOTE=colin8868;8338165[I dropped out in my senior year to run his business when he was in the hospital.[/QUOTE]

Now I remember you, the Vending Machine Millionaire.

Originally Posted by beast66
i think they are hating.=)
Please feel free to support your claim. What exactly is there to be jealous of? I never wanted to be a high school drop out, I never got ripped off for $7k in mods. I don't have s shitty job collecting coins from soda machines. Why the hell would I want to be his sorry ***?
Old 04-27-2010, 04:12 PM
KBurn

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
How does a senior in high school come up with a huge down payment? Wow, thats a truly impressive mod list.I don't see 7K worth, unless all of your speakers are Focal Utopias. I couldn't imagine having that much in mods on my Z. You are correct in saying that I do pay more than that , but at least I'm not a liability to my Dad.

I don't like you too much either. I was kind enough to answer your button question in the other thread, though
I got my Z in the middle of my senior year. I put $11,000 down of my money. It took me a few years to save that up. Ive got about $3-4k in my car right now, and i have a 4x4 project that takes my money too. Its not that hard if you have a decent job and know how to manage money.

Im 20 right now and ive had my own insurance policy since day 1. Had my dad co sign for me for a year until i built up enough credit to maintain a decent interest rate and took him off of it.

Last edited by KBurn; 04-27-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:49 PM
colin8868

+1 ^^^

People on here just expect you to do everything by yourself without your parents at 18 and 19 it's impossible if you have no credit

Last edited by colin8868; 04-27-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:06 PM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 ^^^

People on here just expect you to do everything by yourself without your parents at 18 and 19 it's impossible if you have no credit
I did everything at 18 and 19 without my parents
Old 04-27-2010, 05:07 PM
JEKL

Wrong, you are expected to not communicate like a 5th grader and be honest. Doesn't take a genius (luckily for you) to understand that.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:09 PM
FineWine

Originally Posted by KBurn
I got my Z in the middle of my senior year. I put $11,000 down of my money.
What did you do to save up $11,000 in 2 years as a teenager?

Serious question.

Second question:

Why would you be so great with money, and then spend 3-4 years of savings on a car that you need a loan for?

also a serious question.

Last edited by FineWine; 04-27-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by beast66
i think they are hating.=)
I don't remember asking you a god damn thing.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

+1 ^^^

No we don't, just don't come in here expecting everyone on here to hold you in as high regards as your high school friends do.

Rule #1 for new kids: No matter how cool you think you are in high school no one here gives a ***.

We don't care you are young and have the same car as us. All you have is a car. And that's all you can afford, you can't support yourself, you don't have a house or even an apartment, you can't even support a goldfish, much less yourself.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You say this...

I got my Z in the middle of my senior year. I put $11,000 down of my money. It took me a few years to save that up. Ive got about $3-4k in my car right now, and i have a 4x4 project that takes my money too.
But then you say this...

Its not that hard if you know how to manage money.
Sorry, but that isn't managing money. That's spending it. If you knew how to manage money, you would be saving for college or a place of your own. You would be INVESTING money in something, be it nothing more than your own education.

What you're doing is nothing more than spending money. At a high school level, spending the amount of money you claim, I can only imagine that you actually managed very little money. Rather, you spent it all on your car.

Managing money, as the adults here already know, is spending your disposable income on your hobbies while juggling family, insurance, unforeseen costs such as medical or home repair, etc.

We just get very tired of kids coming here claiming they know how to handle money when the reality is that all they know how to do is **** it down their leg while their parents put a roof over their head. It gets old.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by FineWine
I did everything at 18 and 19 without my parents
Ok did you have a brand new 350z? Probably not. I have done everything myself and because my dad insured my car for me, even though I pay it I'm sucking from his teet. Honestly you just sound stupid. Don't be mad that at 19 I have accomplished more then most of you did at 19.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:24 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
No we don't, just don't come in here expecting everyone on here to hold you in as high regards as your high school friends do.

Rule #1 for new kids: No matter how cool you think you are in high school no one here gives a ***.

We don't care you are young and have the same car as us. All you have is a car. And that's all you can afford, you can't support yourself, you don't have a house or even an apartment, you can't even support a goldfish, much less yourself.
dude we don't have to be able to afford a house because we are 19! Give it up already I'm 19 driving a newer version of your car and your 31! I can see why you would be mad. Give it up, I will move out once I'm done school, Why would I be in a rush to move out when I'm 19 and have a basement apartment to myself? I'm gonna stay here as long as I can and save up and buy something nice, you say you have your own house or apartment that doesn't mean your king chit, I could buy a 100,000 dollar house and say I have my own house but I don't want that I would rather save up and have something nice. To even have something nice in Toronto you are getting into the 500k+ Range.

Last edited by colin8868; 04-27-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:31 PM
JEKL

Give it up already I'm 19 driving a newer version of your car and your 31!
Didn't Hraes buy his car brand new a few months ago.

Why would I be in a rush to move out when I'm 19 and have a basement apartment to myself?
Don't church it up son. You live in your momma's basement. Doesn't she live right upstairs? A place to yourself!
Old 04-27-2010, 06:33 PM
BloodRedZ

dude we don't have to be able to afford a house because we are 19! Give it up already I'm 19 driving a newer version of your car and your 31! I can see why you would be mad. Give it up, I will move out once I'm done school, Why would I be in a rush to move out when I'm 19 and have a basement apartment to myself? I'm gonna stay here as long as I can and save up and buy something nice, you say you have your own house or apartment that doesn't mean your king chit, I could buy a 100,000 dollar house and say I have my own house but I don't want that I would rather save up and have something nice. To even have something nice in Toronto you are getting into the 500k+ Range.
Guy, can you shut the f**k up?! No one cares... The fact that you think owning a car means anything shows how immature you are. You know what owning a car is? 200-300$ a month. Its monthly payments. Go to a ghetto *** neighborhood and see all the Lexus' and Benz's. Anyone can get a nice car, it means nothing. No1 is telling you to buy a house, they're telling you to stfu.

You're coming in here talking sh*t, trying to build yourself up like if anyone here gives a sh*t. You think you would be able to afford the car when you live alone, paying rent/mortgage, buying food for the week, gas money, furniture, appliances / appliances breaking, utilities? No so shut your mouth *******.

I bought my 07' 350z at 21 and now im 22. I never once came here to brag about it because it means nothing. Also I have a house that was left for me when my parents split up. This house is also paid off so with my roomates paying me I have ZERO payments coming out of my own pocket. You accomplished nothing.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:33 PM
FineWine

Ok did you have a brand new 350z? Probably not. I have done everything myself and because my dad insured my car for me, even though I pay it I'm sucking from his teet. Honestly you just sound stupid. Don't be mad that at 19 I have accomplished more then most of you did at 19.
I didn't have a brand new car because it was not a smart decision. I did, however, have an education, a full time job, career skills, my own place with a garage for my project car to sleep in, an education, a future, and spending money. I also had pretty steady freelance clients. 3 years later, I owned a house, the car you're currently blowing your own dick over, and was well on my way.

What do you think you have accomplished more than I had when I was your age? Buying a car? WHOA SLOW DOWN BILL GATES

The problem with little ***** like you is that you think having a car makes you god. you have no clue what it's like to live in the real world. Your highschool friends think you're cool because you have a car, so you think the rest of the world must work the same way. In highschool, it's all about what people think you have. You have a...what... $20k car.

But it's OK, Colin. Sit there and think you're great **** because you're 17 and you have a car. Keeep on getting all of the honey's and flossin mad hard, dawg. You'll get it eventually.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:34 PM
1GR8350Z

No I did not because my dad didn't give me one. You are no different than the 60 an hour painter. Your dad gave you a highly inflated rate of pay so you could feel like you were earning it, then put you on his insurance making it easy for you.

You are correct in saying that you have a newer Z than I do, Next time I'm up that way lets go to the drag strip and let me show you what you don't have.

The way you talk you will end up like that other guy being 31 living at home.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:35 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
Guy, can you shut the f**k up?! No one cares... The fact that you think owning a car means anything shows how immature you are. You know what owning a car is? 200-300$ a month. Its monthly payments. Go to a ghetto *** neighborhood and see all the Lexus' and Benz's. Anyone can get a nice car, it means nothing. No1 is telling you to buy a house, they're telling you to stfu.

You're coming in here talking sh*t, trying to build yourself up like if anyone here gives a sh*t. You think you would be able to afford the car when you live alone, paying rent/mortgage, buying food for the week, gas money, furniture, appliances / appliances breaking, utilities? No so shut your mouth *******.

I bought my 07' 350z at 21 and now im 22. I never once came here to brag about it because it means nothing. Also I have a house that was left for me when my parents split up. This house is also paid off so with my roomates paying me I have ZERO payments coming out of my own pocket. You accomplished nothing.
I believe you are bragging that whole last paragraph
Old 04-27-2010, 06:36 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by FineWine
I didn't have a brand new car because it was not a smart decision. I did, however, have an education, a full time job, career skills, my own place with a garage for my project car to sleep in, an education, a future, and spending money. I also had pretty steady freelance clients. 3 years later, I owned a house, the car you're currently blowing your own dick over, and was well on my way.

What do you think you have accomplished more than I had when I was your age? Buying a car? WHOA SLOW DOWN BILL GATES

The problem with little ***** like you is that you think having a car makes you god. you have no clue what it's like to live in the real world. Your highschool friends think you're cool because you have a car, so you think the rest of the world must work the same way. In highschool, it's all about what people think you have. You have a...what... $20k car.

But it's OK, Colin. Sit there and think you're great **** because you're 17 and you have a car. Keeep on getting all of the honey's and flossin mad hard, dawg. You'll get it eventually.
These cars are a little more expensive in Canada, GT's brand new are over 50k

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...