Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 06:38 PM
colin8868

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
No I did not because my dad didn't give me one. You are no different than the 60 an hour painter. Your dad gave you a highly inflated rate of pay so you could feel like you were earning it, then put you on his insurance making it easy for you.

You are correct in saying that you have a newer Z than I do, Next time I'm up that way lets go to the drag strip and let me show you what you don't have.

The way you talk you will end up like that other guy being 31 living at home.
wah wah wah all your daddys didn't give you chit because they couldn't there's no problem with helping your kids out if you financially can
Old 04-27-2010, 06:40 PM
colin8868

anyways f*** all of you guys, I'm out
Old 04-27-2010, 06:42 PM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by colin8868
wah wah wah all your daddys didn't give you chit because they couldn't there's no problem with helping your kids out if you financially can
You don't get it guy... My parents helped me too. If it wasnt for them id be paying ridiculous insurance. wtf do you want from these guys? For them to tell you how lucky you are? Chill the fck out dude everyone here has the same car. No1 cares. Just stop posting dumb *** nonsense and go on about with your car.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:42 PM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could buy a 100,000 dollar house and say I have my own house but I don't want that I would rather save up and have something nice. To even have something nice in Toronto you are getting into the 500k+ Range.
You claimed you're going to make $70k as a firefighter didn't you? You won't be able to afford a $500k mortgage and still be able to pay other bills.

Just GTFO already.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:43 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
You don't get it guy... My parents helped me too. If it wasnt for them id be paying ridiculous insurance. wtf do you want from these guys? For them to tell you how lucky you are? Chill the fck out dude everyone here has the same car. No1 cares. Just stop posting dumb *** nonsense and go on about with your car.
dude I don't need them to tell me I am, I know I am, people keep bringing it up so what do you expect
Old 04-27-2010, 06:47 PM
colin8868

it's fun getting all the oldies riled up, It's amazing how you guys are so mature, but you let a 19 year old get under your skin. BAHAHA
Old 04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
BloodRedZ

dude I don't need them to tell me I am, I know I am, people keep bringing it up so what do you expect
Just stay out of this thread. It's just a flame thread. If you need anything just search for it or find your areas 350z meets. Sorry I went off on you but seriously it gets old. Grats with your car and drive safe. Treat her well.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:50 PM
1GR8350Z

I believe you are bragging that whole last paragraph
Thats not bragging, that is admitting the fact that without his parents help that he would struggle more financially. As I have said, there is nothing wrong with parents helping their kids. When the kids lie about is when we pummel them.

Ok did you have a brand new 350z? Probably not. I have done everything myself and because my dad insured my car for me, even though I pay it I'm sucking from his teet. Honestly you just sound stupid. Don't be mad that at 19 I have accomplished more then most of you did at 19.
You keep taking credit for what your dad has done. What do you expect.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:54 PM
colin8868

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
Just stay out of this thread. It's just a flame thread. If you need anything just search for it or find your areas 350z meets. Sorry I went off on you but seriously it gets old. Grats with your car and drive safe. Treat her well.
It seems that everyone gets flamed everywhere on this forum, but thanks man if everyone said something like that there wouldn't be a problem, basically I joined this forum, which was my first and I saw this thread and didn't think and posted my thoughts and just dug myself deeper and deeper. I didn't think it would get like it did because I've never been a member on a forum like this before. I got off on the wrong foot. I would like to say I'm sorry to all the people I have offended with my ignorance it's just when I came on to this forum and saw this thread of people ganging up on young kids that have Z's just made me angry cause I have legit worked for mine and I think that all the young kids were labeled as spoiled and stuff so I just thought I would give my 2 cents. Sorry again, I hope I can regain some of your guys respect and not be flamed if I post something on the forum.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:54 PM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it's fun getting all the oldies riled up, It's amazing how you guys are so mature, but you let a 19 year old get under your skin. BAHAHA
pop quiz. Most of us visit this thread often because:

a.) We expect to teach you kiddies a lesson
b.) It's highly entertaining to read your pathetic attempts at convincing us of your baller status
c.) We're upset because our cars are getting older, and the kiddies' are getting newer
d.) Some of the kiddies get under our skin and we can't help but reply.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:00 PM
BloodRedZ

It seems that everyone gets flamed everywhere on this forum, but thanks man if everyone said something like that there wouldn't be a problem, basically I joined this forum, which was my first and I saw this thread and didn't think and posted my thoughts and just dug myself deeper and deeper. I didn't think it would get like it did because I've never been a member on a forum like this before. I got off on the wrong foot. I would like to say I'm sorry to all the people I have offended with my ignorance it's just when I came on to this forum and saw this thread of people ganging up on young kids that have Z's just made me angry cause I have legit worked for mine and I think that all the young kids were labeled as spoiled and stuff so I just thought I would give my 2 cents. Sorry again, I hope I can regain some of your guys respect and not be flamed if I post something on the forum.
Don't worry about respect on the internet. It's impossible lol I feel you on what you said, my friend. It's good that you manned up and apologized. This forum is actually really nice when you need help (as long as you dont ask redundant questions) If you need anything PM me and i'll be more than happy to help. Anyways, im out. Take care buddy.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:09 PM
1GR8350Z

Here you are admitting your ignorance and then turning around making the same ignorant claim that you are apologizing for making. I see no lesson learned.

I'm on this thread for the pure entertainment of it and you kiddies do such a fine job in providing it

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 04-27-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:13 PM
colin8868

I even apologize and get flamed, f*** this
Old 04-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Moncada90
Banned

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
No, I have a good interest rate on both. Why pay cash?

Since you missed my point, let me spell it out for you. Taking on that much debt when your income is so low and bragging about it is stupid. Debt to income ratio.

I talk $hit because I don't like you, it has nothing to do with my degrees. Which why are you bringing up anyway? You butt hurt because you're getting some weaksauce easy degree that a trained monkey could get? I would expect a little higher than a 3.2 with a bull $hit degree.
a bull siht degree? so if you are not a doctor or an engineer or even a lawyer its a bull siht degree?? grow up werewolf!! you just talk to much sshhhiiittttt!!! you are a low disgusting, immature, loser. Seems to me that u have a though childhood. (maybe cause in middle school you had more hair than everybody's father!) and all that you talk about, sick *** parties dont impress me either, u were probably one of those losers that never got invited to any party so you just throw parties, and everybody will go for the free drinks.

u dont like me? i dont like you either... does it matter no? so STFU
Old 04-27-2010, 07:40 PM
1GR8350Z

Try being real for a change. Do you really expect us to believe that as a senior in high school that you put $24,000 down on your Z and had enough to buy a bike on top of that. I believe you when you say that you work and maybe your Dad was paying you 30 an hour for a job he probably wouldn't pay half that to someone that isn't his son. He handed you that Z. You came on here and repeatedly lied and couldn't even tell a believable story.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Moncada90
Banned

Originally Posted by FineWine
pop quiz. Most of us visit this thread often because:

a.) We expect to teach you kiddies a lesson
b.) It's highly entertaining to read your pathetic attempts at convincing us of your baller status
c.) We're upset because our cars are getting older, and the kiddies' are getting newer
d.) Some of the kiddies get under our skin and we can't help but reply.
a) hahahaha lesson on what? respect the elders for the hell of it. cause you have more time on the forum?

b) yes it is funny. i bet when u were 17 you did it too, just that u are not man enough to admit it.

c) we know that, it's ok. thats a good lesson work our *** off and study to get a car that no 17 year old can get, so we don't have to 13itch about it.

d) a kid from a forum get under your skin, someone that you dont even know probably will never meet, gets in your skin pathetic
Old 04-27-2010, 07:45 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Moncada90
Seems to me that u have a though childhood.
At 31 I would say that his though childhood is over.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Moncada90
Banned

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
At 31 I would say that his though childhood is over.
he had

although, he still acts like a little kid to me! maybe he never grow up. maybe a trauma who knows!! too much uranium got to his head....
Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 PM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by Moncada90
a) hahahaha lesson on what? respect the elders for the hell of it. cause you have more time on the forum?

b) yes it is funny. i bet when u were 17 you did it too, just that u are not man enough to admit it.

c) we know that, it's ok. thats a good lesson work our *** off and study to get a car that no 17 year old can get, so we don't have to 13itch about it.

d) a kid from a forum get under your skin, someone that you dont even know probably will never meet, gets in your skin pathetic
hahahaha, you werent joking at the meet, my friend. You really do like to argue! lol!
Old 04-27-2010, 07:55 PM
AnhDepTrai

My Son.
There is no shame in ones own abilty to judge themselves?
What is there to apologize for?

After reading some of your previous posts.
I feel as though there are things in the past that has led you to these hardfelt times?

There is no need to contact your local physciatrist.
I understand the hardships you might have been through since you were young.

Feel free to contact me in private.
We can discuss things such as:
-Were you abused in your childhood?
-Were you bullied?
-Did you have friends?

I'll be waiting for you, Colin.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...