Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 11:55 AM
1GR8350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you want a phucking cookie, mr. nice guy? I'd love to hear some of your assumptions, btw.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-12-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:37 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

There is only one word to describe someone who drops out of high school - dumb derriere. OK, two words. And frankly I don't believe your story anyway - what business is going to hire a high school dropout for your position? The labor pool is not exactly running on empty these days. When I get an employment app at my business and see no high school diploma, I immediately round file it - and I am not exactly looking for rocket scientists in my line of work,
Old 12-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hold...

Originally Posted by PerfZ
There is only one word to describe someone who drops out of high school - dumb derriere. OK, two words. And frankly I don't believe your story anyway - what business is going to hire a high school dropout for your position? The labor pool is not exactly running on empty these days. When I get an employment app at my business and see no high school diploma, I immediately round file it - and I am not exactly looking for rocket scientists in my line of work,
on...maybe he got pregnant. You don’t know him.

What about a GED?

I can see the personalized license plate now:

IIZSMRT.

JK!

- RB.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:44 PM
gidiup

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Exactly... What business again? Cletus... the only thing I believe youre qualified at doing in the medical field is pushing wheel chairs, cleaning bed pans and wiping butts. Only reason you would have any other job than that is your doing favors for the owner. Replaying... Things that go bump in the night.

Again... Why are you different from every other know it all kid? Don't forget we didn't ask you to come in here and post. You did that on your own.

Like 1G8 said... You want a cookie for sharing to the group.

Maybe you should go get some swim lessons from the kid that was here last week. He lives in Houston, 19 yrs old, and makes 16 dollars a hour. You can co-star in one of his youtube videos.

Last edited by gidiup; 12-12-2010 at 01:46 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:38 PM
1GR8350Z

Seriously, you come to this thread and admit to dropping out of school, expect us to believe that you managed a 24k loan all by yourself at 18 and work in the medical field doing something other than wiping people's a$$es. How did your dad get you this laser job without at least a HS diploma? Please do tell.

While you are making these assumptions about some of us I am going on the facts that you have provided, as laughable as they are. Do you really think that owning a 350Z and being a nice guy entitles you to respect? When you have your own house and can still pay for that Nismo come talk to me.

BTW, do you realize how dumb it is to come here with a nice and pretty pic of your license plate posted up? Have you not bothered to read any of this thread?

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-12-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:00 PM
mobius4379

Originally Posted by TheCanuck
So I am a high school drop out, and have parents that are not going to support college. I have to work for my stuff and do it quite well.
Not trying to be a dick, but do yourself a favor... go back to school and then go to college. Doesn't matter if your parents support it or not. Ultimately, it is your decision, not theirs.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Justin Yoo

I just turned 19 but I've had my Z for about 3-4 weeks now. I bought my 2003 Black Enthusiast model with 87k miles on it for $8300, CLEAN TITLE. Came with Tein Flexs, 19s TE37s/fresh tires, and stock track wheels/fresh tires. Why did I buy a Z? Cause it was a damn steal. No transmission problems too. *KNOCK ON WOOD*. I also helped pay for half us this by buying and selling cars that I found on craigslist in high school and working for my parents with their second job(farmers market/usc football games/festivals). So my parents basically bought me a $4000 car seeing as how I paid for half of it. I don't think thats being spoiled. I also coach wrestling at my high school for some extra cash.

I just graduated high school. C/O '10. I am in college and currently training to become an LVN/LPN and will continue my education to get my bachelors degree, so I got my priorities straight. I don't like your guy's wiping *** and changing bedsheets comment. It is a difficult job and a respected profession. If you think otherwise, don't goto a hospital when you're sick or ask the nurse to change your bedsheets when you crap yourself in bed. They help millions of people.

For those of you that think, "you just turned 19. you dont know how to handle a rwd, 287hp car". That may be true except I bet there are a lot of people on this board that can't handle this car either and they are in their 30's. I do have track experience. Shifter karts at that, so i'm no slouch when it comes to handling something with four wheels and a motor.

I know I will be flamed on, but I know this is a forum and thats what you guys do. I don't mind, this thread entertained me. Carry on.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:24 PM
billsrcursed

Originally Posted by mobius4379
Not trying to be a dick, but do yourself a favor... go back to school and then go to college. Doesn't matter if your parents support it or not. Ultimately, it is your decision, not theirs.
This kid's biggest downfall appears to be his own parents... enablers will enable, such is life.

Cozy is very temporary, "TheCanuck". I would suggest you start making your own decisions and very soon, or you're going to either be in therapy discussing your hate issues about Mom and Dad, or you'll be crying to your public defender about how you offed your parents because they controlled you into a financial whirlwind...

You can't possibly read what you posted here and think all is well, can you?
Old 12-13-2010, 04:10 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by Justin Yoo
I just turned 19 but I've had my Z for about 3-4 weeks now. I bought my 2003 Black Enthusiast model with 87k miles on it for $8300, CLEAN TITLE. Came with Tein Flexs, 19s TE37s/fresh tires, and stock track wheels/fresh tires. Why did I buy a Z? Cause it was a damn steal. No transmission problems too. *KNOCK ON WOOD*. I also helped pay for half us this by buying and selling cars that I found on craigslist in high school and working for my parents with their second job(farmers market/usc football games/festivals). So my parents basically bought me a $4000 car seeing as how I paid for half of it. I don't think thats being spoiled. I also coach wrestling at my high school for some extra cash.

I just graduated high school. C/O '10. I am in college and currently training to become an LVN/LPN and will continue my education to get my bachelors degree, so I got my priorities straight. I don't like your guy's wiping *** and changing bedsheets comment. It is a difficult job and a respected profession. If you think otherwise, don't goto a hospital when you're sick or ask the nurse to change your bedsheets when you crap yourself in bed. They help millions of people.

For those of you that think, "you just turned 19. you dont know how to handle a rwd, 287hp car". That may be true except I bet there are a lot of people on this board that can't handle this car either and they are in their 30's. I do have track experience. Shifter karts at that, so i'm no slouch when it comes to handling something with four wheels and a motor.

I know I will be flamed on, but I know this is a forum and thats what you guys do. I don't mind, this thread entertained me. Carry on.

Did you go to the farm first before the farmers market? See any animals you like? If so which one did you favor?
Old 12-13-2010, 07:22 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Justin Yoo

So which farm animal's a$$ do you prefer to wipe? Just answer the phucking question. Here's another one. What have you been doing since 2007 and why so desperate to sell those terribly rashed TE-37's. What kind of debt are you in at your age?

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-13-2010 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:53 AM
trixR4kidz

All i see is a bunch of angry ignorant old men in this thread. Come on people, you arnt driving Mercedes and BMW's now. Whats the big deal? You can get a 350z for around 13k (used baseline or what not). With a steady job its not that hard for 19 year olds to pay for a 350z...

-1GR8, whats the deal man? Not being a "teenager" i would assume you would behave like an adult. Your comments make you seem like a CHILD. Do realize that you are mocking a "teenager". Whats your goal with that? Sorry but If your complaining about kids driving 350z's and what not, try not acting like a kid..

And please if you think 19 year old's in general cant handle a 280hp car, then you are a bunch of p******.

For those of you wondering, Im 18 years old and make steady monthly payments on my car. I have been working/saving money for my car hobby before i had my license. My parents do not support my hobby, therefore i have literally paid for everything. Bash me if you want. Im fine with that. Because those who bash me probably wish they could have afforded G/Z at my age..

I hate old people ignorance..
Old 12-13-2010, 08:03 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by trixR4kidz
All i see is a bunch of angry ignorant old men in this thread. Come on people, you arnt driving Mercedes and BMW's now. Whats the big deal? You can get a 350z for around 13k (used baseline or what not). With a steady job its not that hard for 19 year olds to pay for a 350z...

-1GR8, whats the deal man? Not being a "teenager" i would assume you would behave like an adult. Your comments make you seem like a CHILD. Do realize that you are mocking a "teenager". Whats your goal with that? Sorry but If your complaining about kids driving 350z's and what not, try not acting like a kid..

And please if you think 19 year old's in general cant handle a 280hp car, then you are a bunch of p******.

For those of you wondering, Im 18 years old and make steady monthly payments on my car. I have been working/saving money for my car hobby before i had my license. My parents do not support my hobby, therefore i have literally paid for everything. Bash me if you want. Im fine with that. Because those who bash me probably wish they could have afforded G/Z at my age..

Always nice to see an impact. No stupid, when I was your age I was worried about my own house. My first nice car didn't come until 26. I guess I missed out on the kind of gr8ness that you are achieving.

You are yet another one that thinks you are doing this by yourself. Question. Do you live under your parent's roof and was their signature useful to you? If so you are still getting help from them. Congrats on spending the vast majority of your little paycheck on a depreciating asset, btw.

Look at the accident stats and allow them to prove how well most 19 year old's handle a sports car.

I love young people's ignorance

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 12-13-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:24 AM
TheCanuck

once again ignorance is trying to judge other people's life that you know nothing about. Which is what you "adults" are trying to do.

If you think making money is responsible then here it goes.

Here are my expenses..

500$ - 350z nismo
300$ - insurance
200$ - rent at home
150$ - food
200$ - gas
100$ - fish tanks
300$ - fun money
500$ - savings
300$ - office
That is my monthly expenses and where my money goes. I have nice things because I work for them, not because I make a lot of money.

If you want to know about my job I work for Qlasers and sell Cold Laser units. They average about 10,000 each. I make 25% of that, I sold 6 of them last week. So you can do the math. How did I get this job? In the alternative health field you don't need an education, especially in direct sales. That doesn't mean I am not striving for it. I am trying to save more and more money, hell I am even selling my custom 12ft aquarium with all my sharks that I bought. You can check that out in the lounge.

I don't plan on moving out because my parents have a nice million dollar home that i get a good deal at staying at. Me and my girlfriend for that matter. It has more than enough space to hold us all and my parents enjoy having us here.

I don't go out using drugs and I can handle myself way better than most teenagers. Thats what makes me responsible as a kid. I also qualify to be a responsible adult, because I am doing it.

You guys have absolutely fallen to complete jealously. It's hilarious, and you guys are pathetic.

I could say I live in a nicer place, I drive a nicer car, and make more money than you. But does that change anything? No it doesn't. So keep on trying but the chances of you changing anything I am doing is not going to happen.

Are you guys just mad that you can't say the same for your own children?

I am responsible, a long with a bunch of other "kids" that are way farther ahead than you guys where obviously.

Just keep trying to make yourself feel better, it amuses me.

BTW the signature on my car is mine, the company that I work for has their own financing so I can get a loan whenever I want. As of January 2011, I will have a full established credit with 6 lines.

Would you like a picture of my living space? Car note? Bank account balance? Office space? Car?

I assure you it wont make you feel better.

Btw GR8 I sent you a pm and you didn't answer. Obviously your only in this for trolling purposes. Your nothing, only talk for show. Your just a jealous old man that has a washed life. Mad that some kids have nicer lifes than you?

Nice car g35, that thing is sexy

Last edited by TheCanuck; 12-13-2010 at 08:33 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:26 AM
trixR4kidz

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Always nice to see an impact. No stupid, when I was your age I was worried about my own house. My first nice car didn't come until 26. I guess I missed out on the kind of gr8ness that you are achieving.

You are yet another one that thinks you are doing this by yourself. Question. Do you live under your parent's roof and was their signature useful to you? If so you are still getting help from them. Congrats on spending the vast majority of your little paycheck on a depreciating asset, btw.

Look at the accident stats and allow them to prove how well most 19 year old's handle a sports car.

I love young people's ignorance
Hahaha "nice to see impact". I dont want to argue point for point because the way you are handling yourself with your ignorant "little paycheck" comment is really not worth my time. Listen big man, what is, is. Despite your negativity towards teens driving 350z's, it will always be that way. Kids will always drive 350z's. Dont talk about depreciating asset when you bought a car that cant hold its value for sh*t. Remember, i chose the G35 and look at its depreciation value. Dont get all financial with me. This thread in general is non productive. I joined MY350z so i can expand my learning by reading the posts here (im active on G35driver). Yet, its hard for me to have the need to come here because of all the bashing that takes place. This thread is a great example.

Why not accept the fact and make the best out of it? You realize that if we are 18/19 years old and posting on the forum we actually appreciate our cars enough to spend time on the forums. I see kids/adults who drive the same cars who can give a **** about joining the forums. Why not spend your time helping the younger generation familiarize with the hobby everyone on this forum has.

And to answer your question. Yes, i live under my parents roof for the time being. Give me crap for it. I planned it that way. I wanted to tune a g35 since i was 14. It was my dream car and i made it happen. I realize that i needed to feed my hobby while its affordable. Since im not paying bills im able to use the extra money to mod my car while i can. You may see this as cheating but i see it as a pretty smart financial decision. Dont tell me that if you were 18 able to afford a 350z back in the day (living under ur parents roof) you would buy the car and support your modding hobby while it was more affordable (not paying electric bills/water bills and such).

Last edited by trixR4kidz; 12-13-2010 at 11:00 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:00 AM
PerfZ

Canuck - if you are paying $3600 a year for car insurance, then all you have done is prove that in the general sense of things, you are an idiot. And no one here is going to believe you sold 6 $10k units last week, or that you made $2500 on each one - all of us have worked in the real world for a number of years. So you trying to say you had a good week or an average week? Even if it were a record week, you made $12,500, huh? Yeah, OK, you run with that story if it makes you feel good. I don't even believe that a reputable company would hire a high school dropout for a position that involves selling a high-tech item - did they get fries with that? You can post it all you want, and I can choose to believe it or not. And I most firmly don't believe it. I could care less what car you drive - I just can't stand liars.
Edit - never mind - just went to their web site and now I see you are nothing but an independent contractor - you don't work for them at all, all you do is sell their scam product. How much did they soak mommy and daddy for the privilege of you doing that? I am now truly LMFAO!

Last edited by PerfZ; 12-13-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:31 AM
PerfZ

once again ignorance is trying to judge other people's life that you know nothing about. Which is what you "adults" are trying to do.

If you want to know about my job I work for Qlasers and sell Cold Laser units. They average about 10,000 each. I make 25% of that, I sold 6 of them last week. So you can do the math. How did I get this job? In the alternative health field you don't need an education, especially in direct sales. That doesn't mean I am not striving for it. I am trying to save more and more money, hell I am even selling my custom 12ft aquarium with all my sharks that I bought. You can check that out in the lounge.

I don't plan on moving out because my parents have a nice million dollar home that i get a good deal at staying at. Me and my girlfriend for that matter. It has more than enough space to hold us all and my parents enjoy having us here.

Your parents have a million dollar home and daddy told you to drop out of high school to do what? This? http://www.vrbusinessbrokers.com/fra...ns-Master.aspx OMG - I smell epic fail on this one.......

Last edited by PerfZ; 12-13-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:45 AM
gidiup

Nice... I see we have a twofor. Haven't had this in a while.

Cletus and Cletus... Give me a minute.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:55 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by trixR4kidz

Cletus #1.... Nobody on this forum envies you. Trust me when I say it. Maybe your best friend does. I'm sure he doesn't want your car. Just some alone time.

What you need to remember is this... You hang from moms nipple and daddys jock. They kick you out you could afford what again.... nothing. Nothing but a schwinn. So don't come in here thinking your all that because for your age you made a stupid mistake. I hear nothing about college or anything else.

If you hate our ignorance... Don't post in here. It only gets worse. You won't be missed. Oh... cletus, go back to work on the farm. Your friends miss you and you need to make those payments we all envy.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:07 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by TheCanuck

If you think making money is responsible then here it goes.

Here are my expenses..

500$ - 350z nismo
300$ - insurance
200$ - rent at home
150$ - food
200$ - gas
100$ - fish tanks
300$ - fun money
500$ - savings
300$ - office
That is my monthly expenses and where my money goes. I have nice things because I work for them, not because I make a lot of money.

I don't go out using drugs and I can handle myself way better than most teenagers. Thats what makes me responsible as a kid. I also qualify to be a responsible adult, because I am doing it.

You guys have absolutely fallen to complete jealously. It's hilarious, and you guys are pathetic.

I could say I live in a nicer place, I drive a nicer car, and make more money than you. But does that change anything? No it doesn't. So keep on trying but the chances of you changing anything I am doing is not going to happen.

Are you guys just mad that you can't say the same for your own children?

I am responsible, a long with a bunch of other "kids" that are way farther ahead than you guys where obviously.

Just keep trying to make yourself feel better, it amuses me.

BTW the signature on my car is mine, the company that I work for has their own financing so I can get a loan whenever I want. As of January 2011, I will have a full established credit with 6 lines.

Would you like a picture of my living space? Car note? Bank account balance? Office space? Car?

I assure you it wont make you feel better.

Btw GR8 I sent you a pm and you didn't answer. Obviously your only in this for trolling purposes. Your nothing, only talk for show. Your just a jealous old man that has a washed life. Mad that some kids have nicer lifes than you?

Nice car g35, that thing is sexy
Cletus #2... Youre back. I thought we were finished with you. You wished me what again....smooth skin. Just can't keep away huh?
Holes in the story? Very nice website for whatever the heck you do. And you got me... I'm jealous. Jealous, you got to drop out of high school. You live off your parents dime. Wipe animal butts at work all day. Oppps... let me back up. Now you sell these lasers. Hmmm... Yeah, did you tell yourself that one 10xs. As a buyer of goods and services the last thing I as well as others would do is buy a 10k product from a 19yr old kid. Maybe from Radioshack I would buy a battery from you but, yeah... nice story.

Oh.. As for your story that is about to become epic. This business you say, this home for you and the kid who gives swim lessons, and everything else is about you doesn't make sense. No worries. We'll help you see the truth. So get the pix out....proof. I would like to see the $15,000 commission check. I'm not one of your chump friends who can't add numbers or stories.

Lastly... Quit stalking GR8. Clinger.

Last edited by gidiup; 12-13-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:15 AM
gidiup

Sorry.. THECHICKEN one last thing.

Just read about these............

Plus where in Houston is this located?

So Cletus.. Bring it.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...