Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TittieZ
So from what you're saying, people buy $180k cars (considering a 0% interest rate)? And you're driving an FX? You must be one of those 60k a year custodians you talk about...

Where I come from, people (and by people, I mean my immediate family) don't waste money financing cars. We save up and buy with cash.

IMO those who have enough money to drop $180k down the drain on a depreciating asset, aren't stupid enough to do so. Wealthy people are wealthy for a reason, they don't **** away their money.

Hahaha I see this kid going down in the near future.
He's like that last real estate kid in CA. His folks made +$250k a year so that was what his income was.

Until the bubble burst....
Old 08-12-2010, 04:53 PM
TittieZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This must be Jbaker...

Old 08-12-2010, 04:54 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
And I love the taste of tears.
I bet not nearly as much as his mom would love the taste of licking your bootyhole while I'm banging her with a pipe wrench
Old 08-12-2010, 04:56 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

LMAO @ the 60k/year custodians.

VO(patients is wearing thin. Bring me t3h lulz or the ban hammer gets dropped)
Old 08-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
I bet not nearly as much as his mom would love the taste of licking your bootyhole while I'm banging her with a pipe wrench
As long as you break it off in that ***. We're ok. They lick harder when you:

A. Snap that ho's neck
B. Break off a meal rod inside their anus
C. Set them on fire
D. Give them a HF acid enema

Just some ideas to throw out there.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:24 PM
jbaker1121
Banned

You guys are too funny...

Originally Posted by pcressey
"The Bureau of Economic Analysis lists Westchester in 2004 with the per capita income of $58,952, the eighth highest in the country.[2] The Census Bureau reports that 6.40% of families and 8.7% (2003) of the population were below the poverty line, including 26.53% of those under age 18 and 7.60% of those age 65 or over." Source: http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...unty,_New_York

Apparently you don't know your own city very well... and my example shows 5 basic things for the point of this topic. With those costs, you would need to make at least $90k a year to be comfortable with a casual social life. Add a wife and kid (in private school)... $250k a year.

Thank you and good luck!

First of all, Westchester is the county I live in, not the city. And yeah, it is the eight highest cpi in the country. Living in utah, for example making 100k would be the same as living in my area making 300k, it's all about cost of living. For example: government workers make the same no matter where they live...here they are low class but in utah for example, they are middle.

Show me someone in this thread that fits that desrciption
Let me guess, you intend to have a Ferrari by 22.

Fixed
I'll probably still be in school when I am 22. I'm 19 now, going into my junior year of college.
I'm sure there's a few who fit the description...probably similar to the guys who play starcraft

Originally Posted by NyCSnEaK
I would care less to be honest. usually the tools and *******s do well in the corporate world.Quote]
did your grandpappy tell you that? You are too dumb and clueless to become one of those men. I've seen kids like you all the time, living off daddy's and pappy's strength. Enjoy your trust fund lil kid. There is no way your going to be a corporate hotshot, unless it's in pappy's firm. 1 son . Now go get me my coffee(BK accent). "I like my sugar with coffee and cream" BB
Actually my "grandpappy" grew up in the bronx slums with zero money. I would say "When I am a...." but when I am a "corporate hotshot" I doubt I would waste my time on a ****ing car forum trying to impress people.

HOLY ***!! I play some starcraft and this thread blows up!!
It took me 8 years for my undergrad and 4 years for my master's who gives a ****. I'm still higher up than the chick that is fresh out of a tier 1 college with mad internships.

Standard job? Please... You will never be able to do what I do. EVER. Mark my fuking words little man.

Average Income? Let's compare W2's.

All the happiness in the world can't buy you money. Remember that **** you little **** monkey. Because when you are living in your $hit *** apartment, scraping by on what you thought was a mediocre car payment, you will think back to this day and cry.

I wouldn't even want to do what you're doing, if you drive a 350z with that type of job and that much schooling... such a waste of 12 years of your life. I'll think back to this day and laugh at all the older gents who think they are the **** because they sit on a forum all day every day as "mods" and "accomplished members". Atleast somebody thinks you're cool.... not really...

Originally Posted by TittieZ
So from what you're saying, people buy $180k cars (considering a 0% interest rate)? And you're driving an FX? You must be one of those 60k a year custodians you talk about...
Where I come from, people (and by people, I mean my immediate family) don't waste money financing cars. We save up and buy with cash.
IMO those who have enough money to drop $180k down the drain on a depreciating asset, aren't stupid enough to do so. Wealthy people are wealthy for a reason, they don't **** away their money.
Hahaha I see this kid going down in the near future.
Well cosidering the people with the 3k payments (which was just an example, to put it in perspective) aren't 19, it kind of makes sense. And obviously when you have the money to spend, why not spend it?

What do YOU make?

I will scan and email my last W2 to a mod if you will.
A w2? lmao.....who said I even work on the books? lmao I never gave any specifics on either of my jobs (atleast I don't think I did) All of my income is off record. I don't pay any taxes.

I still lvoe how you guys ran out of **** to ***** about regarding the car, so you try and make fun of my person and are now trying to figure out how I make my money, and trying to tell my future? You guys need to take a break from starcraft and the forum.... When you have something else to ***** about regard myself having the car, that's when I'll come in and respond... unless oembody says something interesting
Old 08-12-2010, 05:29 PM
zen350z

Originally Posted by jbaker1121
government workers make the same no matter where they live..
Just to clear this up Government employees get paid Cost of living for what general area your in. Just sayin.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:38 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zen350z
Just to clear this up Government employees get paid Cost of living for what general area your in. Just sayin.
The ex mayor of Bell, CA was pushing a million a year. He is now the ex mayor, but he was a government worker. Bell has 30K people.

jbaker1121..I'm tired of your lies, so I think I'll go bang some teen chick.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:44 PM
pmab9918

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow I go to muster and I miss a couple pages, I forgot how fast this thread moves sometimes.

Originally Posted by vo7848

VO(pedobear and proud)

jb thread has been neglected lately

Originally Posted by fowlman01
You mean the tranny with the bluegreen contacts?
All aboard the big boy train! WooooooWooooo!

Shut the *** up fattie before I cut some bacon of your back.
Can I haz some bacon?

Sweet, do you really have that much freetime to find pictures from my photobucket of me to try and determine what I look like? lmao

Do i really need to make my photobucket private now?
Yes, Im wondering what goodies you have in that private album right now...
Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM
1GR8350Z

You guys are too funny...I'll probably still be in school when I am 22. I'm 19 now, going into my junior year of college.
I'm sure there's a few who fit the description...probably similar to the guys who play starcraft
Nice assumption. Name one

Well cosidering the people with the 3k payments (which was just an example, to put it in perspective) aren't 19, it kind of makes sense. And obviously when you have the money to spend, why not spend it?
One minute you are saying that you have matured and are much wiser and the next minute you say something like this

A w2? lmao.....who said I even work on the books? lmao I never gave any specifics on either of my jobs (atleast I don't think I did) All of my income is off record. I don't pay any taxes.
You sound like you are proud of this fact.

I still lvoe how you guys ran out of **** to ***** about regarding the car, so you try and make fun of my person and are now trying to figure out how I make my money, and trying to tell my future? You guys need to take a break from starcraft and the forum.... When you have something else to ***** about regard myself having the car, that's when I'll come in and respond... unless oembody says something interesting
What do you do, give ******** on the street corner. I can't see an overgrown sweathog like yourself being outside working and sweating. I bet you still get a weekly allowance just so you will leave the house so your mom don't have to look at your fat ***
Old 08-12-2010, 05:51 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by pmab9918
Yes, Im wondering what goodies you have in that private album right now...
He actually made it private.LOL. Not much of nothing there. Mostly hundreds of pics of that damn SUV
Old 08-12-2010, 06:07 PM
NyCSnEaK

Actually my "grandpappy" grew up in the bronx slums with zero money. I would say "When I am a...." but when I am a "corporate hotshot" I doubt I would waste my time on a ****ing car forum trying to impress people
You said it yourself. You waste your time here for attention now and if you reach your goal. You will continue to chase for it by saying i have so and so... Who cares how old so so car is and who can afford it at what age. Their are so many die hard traditional Z followers who have been on the wagon from the start. Before you, me and some/most of the current members who have jumped onto the bandwagon realizing how ill the Z really is. It is not always who pays the most/highest, but the enthusiast who really enjoys their vehicle everytime they turn there key imo. Sorry for rant fellas, but these young bucks do not know how to act.

Last edited by NyCSnEaK; 08-12-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Armin'sZ

HOLY ***!! I play some starcraft and this thread blows up!!

It took me 8 years for my undergrad and 4 years for my master's who gives a ****. I'm still higher up than the chick that is fresh out of a tier 1 college with mad internships.

Standard job? Please... You will never be able to do what I do. EVER. Mark my fuking words little man.

All the happiness in the world can't buy you money. Remember that **** you little **** monkey. Because when you are living in your $hit *** apartment, scraping by on what you thought was a mediocre car payment, you will think back to this day and cry.

What do you do?
Old 08-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Overlord#1

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Armin'sZ
What do you do?
Nukka!
Old 08-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Overlord#1

+1 to the "standard" job.

Nuclear > Electric (I won't even try to pretend my discipline is touger than Nukkas) but I still know the average joe is not doing my job. I would say to captain cash earn yourself both of these:

then talk chit about my "standard" job.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^ very nice....
Old 08-12-2010, 06:40 PM
TittieZ

You guys are too funny...

You prove my point. Even if your parents are rich, from your extensive knowledge that you've made apparent, you will never be wealthy unless it's handed to you.

It's just too easy to make fun of who you are when you so recklessly flaunt that you're "baller".
Old 08-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Overlord#1

Originally Posted by Barnabas
^^ very nice....
Would be better if the construction industry was not so chitty right now.

I am making 10-15% less than I would be in a healthy economy. But as I stated fck it, I go on living. Money is not everything.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:54 PM
pmab9918

He actually made it private.LOL. Not much of nothing there. Mostly hundreds of pics of that damn SUV
Yeah, there was one folder in there labeled "me and some chicks name" that was private... Too bad I don't have hacking skills, I opted for the bo staff skills instead.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Legacy406

Received 3,351 Likes on 2,640 Posts

Actually my "grandpappy" grew up in the bronx slums with zero money. I would say "When I am a...." but when I am a "corporate hotshot" I doubt I would waste my time on a ****ing car forum trying to impress people.
Really? Where exactly was this "slum" he grew up in?

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...