Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Armin'sZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TittieZ

For those who didn't see it, didn't want to deprive She is pretty cute.

Now about the ****...

Ahh you saved the pics I see.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:16 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by Armin'sZ
Ahh you saved the pics I see.
Indeed! Fap material
Old 08-11-2010, 07:48 PM
bestfromnw

kind of in order but dont remember all of them starting form my first card:

1985 toyota corolla
1992 oldsmobile cutlass sierra
1991 integra
1998 dodge neon
1996-00 honda civic(had about 10 of them)
2001 dodge neon
1998 integra gs-r
2002 acura rsx type-s
1992 mercedes e320
1995 mercedes e320
2001 mercedes e430
1997 toyota tacoma
2001 toyota thundra
2008 toyota tacoma
2009 nissan titan
2009 nissan altima hybrid
2003 nissan 350z track
Old 08-11-2010, 08:23 PM
BloodRedZ

First things first... If that was you driving that gay FX "Jbaker" you're ****ing fat and ugly dude. Roll the windows up next time you make a video for gods sake.

Second of all... I don't know why you are all mad about young dudes driving Z's and other equivalent sports cars because I actually encourage it. The more of them driving these cars the higher of a chance they crash and die, therefore stopping them from coming on this forum and posting useless comments. Maybe if enough of them get 350z's and wreck them our cars can one day become an "investment" and be worth something later on. Drive fast and crash hard you stupid *** kids.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:23 PM
jbaker1121
Banned

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Why would his mom let him sell her car?
Again, it is my car. Why do i need to explain this again...What don't you get? The insurance in my area for a young driver is redic, it makes sense that it's under my Mom's name. A lot of people in my type of area do the same thing.
I would sell it, but I'm probably going to keep it until I get another car, then use it as my beater. It's only worth around 20k now, anything I buy for that new would be a downgrade, and even something decent used would have too many miles...So i'm just going to keep it until it dies, and probably finance something when i get a real job after I'm done with school. (two more years to grad, a few more afterwards probably)

Originally Posted by fowlman01
I think he just said it was his grampa's old car that he gave the little darlin. Too bad gramps didn't have a porche..but then again you would be dead by now.
Remember he just said it was him driving like an idiot in his vids. The story will change. I suppose this sht works on his family, so he thinks he can b.s. us.

Cool to tell us that you are 19 now. like that is any different than 17.
BTW: I like what you did with your suv.....looks clean.
He gave me his winter beater. IF he would have given me his actual car, I would have an SL65 AMG (his other car at the time) and yes, would probably have wrapped it around a pole within the first year. edit: month. I did learn to drive initially on that though....then took the road test in my mom's S430 and got the FX a few weeks later...
And what story are you talking about? It is me driving in the videos...who else would it be? why would I lie on a forum idgaf come arrest me for doing donuts in a lot...

It's always so entertaining to see these kids stumble over their own lies. Jbaker is the next xlopezx!!

Prepare for epic fail!
What lies do you speak of?

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
First things first... If that was you driving that gay FX "Jbaker" you're ****ing fat and ugly dude. Roll the windows up next time you make a video for gods sake.

Second of all... I don't know why you are all mad about young dudes driving Z's and other equivalent sports cars because I actually encourage it. The more of them driving these cars the higher of a chance they crash and die, therefore stopping them from coming on this forum and posting useless comments. Maybe if enough of them get 350z's and wreck them our cars can one day become an "investment" and be worth something later on. Drive fast and crash hard you stupid *** kids.
As if you could actually see me that well in the video... and do you really think I care that you think my FX is "gay" and that I'm "****ing fat and ugly". lmao I could really care less. What do you drive? a stock '07 Z with a Fairlady Z emblem on the back? lmao please...
atleast you make sense in the second part of your post... just a grumpy old fart like the rest of them...haha

Last edited by jbaker1121; 08-11-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:01 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by jbaker1121
What lies do you speak of?
Baha you've already been stumbling over a couple lies (for example: the powder coated Infiniti rims, er I mean, the GT-R rims you have).

All we have to do is wait for them to come out one by one.

Any bets on the outcome? I'm betting it's his moms car, and he gets grounded when she finds out he was driving it...
Old 08-11-2010, 09:11 PM
jbaker1121
Banned

Baha you've already been stumbling over a couple lies (for example: the powder coated Infiniti rims, er I mean, the GT-R rims you have).

All we have to do is wait for them to come out one by one.

Any bets on the outcome? I'm betting it's his moms car, and he gets grounded when she finds out he was driving it...
Are you people serious? Let me dumb this down for those who don't seem to understand.

Last summer, I purchased a set of OEM FX 20" wheels and had them powdercoated black.
After switching to my winter 18's this past winter (which was after the video was made, thus why the 20's are on in the snow), I sold those 20's and purchased a set of GTR R35 20's and had them painted phantom black, which are on the FX now for the summer.
What is there not to get?
Old 08-11-2010, 09:31 PM
TittieZ

Are you people serious? Let me dumb this down for those who don't seem to understand.

Last summer, I purchased a set of OEM FX 20" wheels and had them powdercoated black.
After switching to my winter 18's this past winter (which was after the video was made, thus why the 20's are on in the snow), I sold those 20's and purchased a set of GTR R35 20's and had them painted phantom black, which are on the FX now for the summer.
Hahahaha dumb it down, eh? It's not like we don't get it, we just know it's a lie.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:16 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
I agree with this as long as they are running into trees or telephone poles. They could drive off of a cliff for that matter.

Again, it is my car. Why do i need to explain this again...What don't you get? The insurance in my area for a young driver is redic, it makes sense that it's under my Mom's name. A lot of people in my type of area do the same thing.
I would sell it, but I'm probably going to keep it until I get another car, then use it as my beater. It's only worth around 20k now, anything I buy for that new would be a downgrade, and even something decent used would have too many miles...So i'm just going to keep it until it dies, and probably finance something when i get a real job after I'm done with school. (two more years to grad, a few more afterwards probably)
It makes sense. Your family gave an SUV and pays for the insurance and probably everything else. Thats where the lies are at. I hope you don't think the 500 in bills that you "claim" to pay is anything at all

He gave me his winter beater. IF he would have given me his actual car, I would have an SL65 AMG (his other car at the time) and yes, would probably have wrapped it around a pole within the first year. edit: month. I did learn to drive initially on that though....then took the road test in my mom's S430 and got the FX a few weeks later...
And what story are you talking about? It is me driving in the videos...who else would it be? why would I lie on a forum idgaf come arrest me for doing donuts in a lot...
Your family, not you has money. Congrats

As if you could actually see me that well in the video... and do you really think I care that you think my FX is "gay" and that I'm "****ing fat and ugly". lmao I could really care less. What do you drive? a stock '07 Z with a Fairlady Z emblem on the back? lmao please...
atleast you make sense in the second part of your post... just a grumpy old fart like the rest of them...haha
Well, do you consider yourself to be fat and ugly?

BTW, please define what you consider to be an old fart

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 08-11-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:20 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

What isn't there to get?
You guys remind me of this guy whose always at this meet I go to who refuses to believe I have GTR wheels on my FX...lol
_
Why would someone who is physically there to see your wheels not believe they are GT-R wheels? You have too many excuses about why your stories don't make sense...why would you paint wheels when you already know about powder coating?
Old 08-11-2010, 10:31 PM
1GR8350Z

I fall into the category where my Grandfather ad given my my FX as a sort or graduation/going to college gift, but I pay for every single cent of every single mod myself, from a full-time summer job that usually lasts be untill the middle of the second semester of school, tha'ts where I usually run dry and have to live like a typical college kid.
So who pays for everything when you run dry?
Old 08-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Augustus46

Wow, how many people are going to confuse "your" with "you're" on this thread?
Old 08-11-2010, 11:05 PM
TheWan

Originally Posted by Augustus46
Old 08-11-2010, 11:08 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
So who pays for everything when you run dry?
I wish I had a sponsor.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:10 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by TheWan
So 64 hours a week plus school and pays for everything finally returns

I wish I had a sponsor.
Me too
Old 08-11-2010, 11:13 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by Augustus46
It's a bottomless pit of illiterate children in here.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Again, it is my car. Why do i need to explain this again...What don't you get?
Sure it is. Do you realize how many little boys have come in here and made up all kinds of $hit to prove us wrong only to have their BS exposed? We had one kid that said he had a Viper and a corporation. If you are young and posting on the internet you are probably full of $hit. I don't believe you and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

We just proved Mr. f4g Breath wasn't 27. God damn you kids are stupid as ***.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:32 AM
jbaker1121
Banned

Im positive you people are just trying to find something to say is a lie, just to say I am lying about something...

Hahahaha dumb it down, eh? It's not like we don't get it, we just know it's a lie.

How is it a lie? I have pictures with both sets of wheels on my FX, the ones with the OEM powdercoated 20's are dated older than the ones with the GTR 20's. So obviously, I've had both. Why is that so hard to believe? As if there aren't people who buy different wheels for thier cars...
You are obviously just trying to make it seem like it's a lie...

Why would someone who is physically there to see your wheels not believe they are GT-R wheels? You have too many excuses about why your stories don't make sense...why would you paint wheels when you already know about powder coating?
What excuses? I'm just trying to explain without having to type a freakin essay.
...Maybe because not all "car" people (kids, mainly) in my area can afford $4000+ wheels (although there are some who would consider 4k as pocket change...), and half the kids I hang out with drive hondas with $200 wheels from autozone. Even my boy with the g37 has cheap-o wheels. So obviously they are going to doubt me having said wheels.
Some of the people won't even believe I have the same motor as a 350z
I painted the wheels because before the GTR wheels, I had my powdercoated 20's and my painted 18's for the winter. My PAINTED wheels held up better (rock chips, scratches, etc.) than the POWDERCAOTED 20's. (because of the prep, I assume?)So, I had my new GTR wheels painted. (Again, because there wasn't enough contrast between the OEM color and my car's color)

So who pays for everything when you run dry? "I fall into the category where my Grandfather ad given my my FX as a sort or graduation/going to college gift, but I pay for every single cent of every single mod myself, from a full-time summer job that usually lasts be untill the middle of the second semester of school, tha'ts where I usually run dry and have to live like a typical college kid."

I try to not spend all of my money. If I were to "run dry" I would probably take some money back out of my stock investments, then replenish it when I have the money back. But yes, Mom and Dad are there "Just in case". Like I said earlier, I do work year round as well.
And nice job altering a direct quote. I do have a summer job, that lasts the first weekday I get home until the week before I leave for school, and I pick up my other job in my college town the first week I am back at school. I never really "run dry" like most college kids. I actually try and spend my money wisely. The mods do hurt the wallet though....
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Sure it is. Do you realize how many little boys have come in here and made up all kinds of $hit to prove us wrong only to have their BS exposed? We had one kid that said he had a Viper and a corporation. If you are young and posting on the internet you are probably full of $hit. I don't believe you and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

We just proved Mr. f4g Breath wasn't 27. God damn you kids are stupid as ***.
Why do I need to make anything up? What is there not to believe? There's no reason to lie on a car forum, who am I trying to impress?

It makes sense. Your family gave an SUV and pays for the insurance and probably everything else. Thats where the lies are at. I hope you don't think the 500 in bills that you "claim" to pay is anything at all

Your family, not you has money. Congrats

Well, do you consider yourself to be fat and ugly?

BTW, please define what you consider to be an old fart
Well, like I said before: yes my family paid for the car and pay insurance. No, they do not pay for everything else entirely. I never said the $500 I pay monthly for rent was a lot at all; it's actually fairly cheap. It was just an example of an expense I have. Do I need to go through all of my bills with a forum? no.
Yes, my family has money.
No, I do not consider myself fat and ugly. Neither do the ladies
An old fart is somebody who bitches about young people as a whole.

Anything else? You guys are slipping....

Last edited by jbaker1121; 08-12-2010 at 05:43 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:36 AM
Armin'sZ

This thread will never end...
Old 08-12-2010, 05:41 AM
jbaker1121
Banned

Originally Posted by Armin'sZ
This thread will never end...
There will always be the older people who hate the younger generation...so nope.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...