Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 09:54 PM
billsrcursed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheWan
^^^ lol yes. yes it was

I'm aware. I just didn't care too much. No offense, but if it bothers you, don't read it.

LOL! Don't be a pervert.
Just sayin... gloating of a "beautiful" GF and then refusing to post pics is bannable, look it up... it's science/troof.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:03 AM
1GR8350Z

I know you forget. You are getting close to that age. (oh age joke. should've seen it coming) I just can't wait to laugh my a** off when your alzheimer kick in, and you can't shift from first to second. I guess you're at that age when you see how miserable your life is and start taking it out on other people. Unlike you, your dead end job and ugly a** wife (if you even got one), I have a future and a beatiful gf. (Insert "you will fail at life" joke here if you want) I can kind of see why you're flaming all of the younger members now. You spend all your time on the internet looking through forums to flame other people. Oh, and it's very sweet of you to look through the pages to find my previous page. I thought you were going to say something witty after it. I don't mean to offend any other older members here and I respect members who are hard worker paying bills and share their experiance with younger members (I have a feeling inevitably someone will get offended however. don't take it personal). However, I don't respect dumb a** who thinks being born early automatically gives them superiority. You don't grow old to be respected. You earn them. And you obviously fail since even 17 year olds in this forum don't give a damn who you are. When you have kid (if your aged dick still go up), why don't you tell them how failure they are at life for being born so late? Tell them they fail at life because they don't have a career at age of 17. Maybe they'll like you enough after that to take you to the hospital when you have a stroke very soon. I am done arguing. You are getting bit to sad to talk to. How do you feel arguing against someone about half your age? Does it make you feel like The Man? You are pathetic. Good day sir.
The funny thing is that it takes two to argue and for someone who doesn't care much, that sure is one long post of gibberish. Do you seriously think I come here looking for the respect of children. Hell no, I come here for the lulz. How many brats have I got banned? Damn Alzheimer's, I forgot again.

Let's hear about your future. You work 64 hours a week, go to school, have a gf, and pay for everything at 19. I'm curious as to how. You're just another lying child.

Don't be a pervert.
Does she do ****? If so ask her if she is into hot curling irons. It's either my way or gidiup's, which will involve a farm animal's **** being inserted into one of her orifices. LMK.

I bet she looks a lot like SE5spd

Originally Posted by needed 2
Did you really just stalk my profile to find **** on me? That's it I'm done with this thread it's not worth my time anymore. I guess I'll just sell my car and use all the money to buy an apartment and invest in some stocks until I've reached an age where I'm not criticized for owning my dream car.
Yes, I most certainly took the 3 minutes from my day to dig that up. That's a gr8 idea for someone that can't even avoid a curb and lol at a 350Z being your dream car

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 11-11-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:57 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

LMAO at the Alzheimer reference - yeah, I started showing symptoms at 32 myself, but 23 years later, I seem to be dealing with it for the most part - hell, it's been at least two weeks since I missed a shift from first to second! Now, where did I park the damn car?
Old 11-11-2010, 05:42 AM
gidiup

Like moths to the flame.

I'm with 1G8 on this.. She into animals? You called her perverted. Not us. She another Catherine the Great? She like the phillies.

Last edited by gidiup; 11-11-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:43 AM
gidiup

Did you really just stalk my profile to find **** on me? That's it I'm done with this thread it's not worth my time anymore. I guess I'll just sell my car and use all the money to buy an apartment and invest in some stocks until I've reached an age where I'm not criticized for owning my dream car.
Cool.. We'll just call you NOT needed 2.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:50 AM
gidiup

At your next play date work on finding an answer to this question. We asked SE5spd but he got and didn't answer.

Is it the goat that goes neah.. neah and the sheep that goes bah..bah. Over vice versa.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:05 AM
gidiup

I know you forget. You are getting close to that age. (oh age joke. should've seen it coming) I just can't wait to laugh my a** off when your alzheimer kick in, and you can't shift from first to second. I guess you're at that age when you see how miserable your life is and start taking it out on other people. Unlike you, your dead end job and ugly a** wife (if you even got one), I have a future and a beatiful gf. (Insert "you will fail at life" joke here if you want) I can kind of see why you're flaming all of the younger members now. You spend all your time on the internet looking through forums to flame other people. Oh, and it's very sweet of you to look through the pages to find my previous page. I thought you were going to say something witty after it. I don't mean to offend any other older members here and I respect members who are hard worker paying bills and share their experiance with younger members (I have a feeling inevitably someone will get offended however. don't take it personal). However, I don't respect dumb a** who thinks being born early automatically gives them superiority. You don't grow old to be respected. You earn them. And you obviously fail since even 17 year olds in this forum don't give a damn who you are. When you have kid (if your aged dick still go up), why don't you tell them how failure they are at life for being born so late? Tell them they fail at life because they don't have a career at age of 17. Maybe they'll like you enough after that to take you to the hospital when you have a stroke very soon. I am done arguing. You are getting bit to sad to talk to. How do you feel arguing against someone about half your age? Does it make you feel like The Man? You are pathetic. Good day sir.
Wow.. You have some serious hatred towards people. That attitude of yours ever get you in trouble? Maybe you should get some counseling to deal with those situations that happened in your early youth.

Last edited by gidiup; 11-11-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:31 AM
gidiup

I'm an art student
One last question.. What's your favorite animal to paint? Can I guess.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:28 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by gidiup
Wow.. You have some serious hatred towards people. That attitude of yours ever get you in trouble? Maybe you should get some counseling to deal with those situations that happened in your early youth.
His dad has Alzheimer's, also. He never could remember which room was his son's and which was his wife's late at night when the urge hit.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:35 AM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

i hope all of you guys realize that all of you "all of you" repeated and unnecessary guys were 17 at one point, staring at a car poster or drooling over a dream car. if older folks in this forum is really "wiser" then you guys should also learn to respect others. Do not start sentences with a numeric17 yr olds getting a Z is non is that like nom nom? of your business. You should be congretulating congratu-what? congratulating would be correct them for getting a car they always dreamed of of what? owning?. just because you guys had bitter past had bitter past? What?doesn't mean you should be a complete dick about it toward the younger generation. you want to be respected and considered the "wiser" group? act like one and mature up. young kids are always gunna "gunna" really? be bit dumb and immature. if you are REALLY older and knows yeah, we knows more about life more about life, you should know better to share the joy rather than trying to flame the f*** out of them. i have a feeling younger guys in this forum are sometimes more mature than you old folks. just sayin' I believe it's "saying".
Please. Do point out my mispelled misspelled has two of the letter L in itwords. except capitaliztions capitalizations would be correct ofcourse of _ space _ course.
so i guess you didn't find any 1GR8350z?
I sure did! I also capitalize the word "I".

I know you forget you mean forgot?. You are getting close to that age. (oh age joke. should've seen it coming) I just can't wait to laugh my a** off when your alzheimer Alzheimer's disease kicks in, and you can't shift from first to second. I guess you're at that age when you see how miserable your life is and start taking it out on other people. Unlike you, your dead end job and ugly a** wife (if you even got have one now what? This is an open-ended sentence that lacks meaning. You started to make a point, then FUMBLE!), I have a future and a beatiful beauti-what? Beautiful? gf. (Insert "you will fail at life" joke here if you want) I can kind of see why you're flaming all of the younger members now. You spend all your time on the internet looking through forums to flame other people. Oh, and it's very sweet of you to look through the pages to find my previous page. I thought you were going to say something witty after it. I don't mean to offend any other older members here and I respect members who are hard workers paying bills and share sharing?their experiance experiencewith younger members (I have a feeling inevitably someone will get offended however. don't take it personal). However, I don't respect dumb a** who thinks being born early automatically gives them superiority. You don't grow old to be respected. You earn them. And you obviously fail since even 17 year olds in this forum don't give a damn who you are. When you have kid when you have kid? Did you mean when you have a kid (child)? (if your aged dick still go gets? up), why don't you tell them how much of afailure they are at life for being born so late? Tell them they fail at life because they don't have a career at age of 17. Maybe they'll like you enough after that to take you to the hospital when you have a stroke very soon. I am done arguing. You are getting bit bit? Like by a shark? Was that a bit too sad? too sad to talk to. How do you feel arguing against someone about half your age? Does it make you feel like The Man? You are pathetic. Good day sir. "Sir" is proper here, so would be capitalized. Oh, you don't "do" caps, except for in this recent paragraph.
I'm not sure why capitals (or spaces for that matter) don't count, or if you were serious. In case you were serious and felt that you had fantastic writing skills, I took a crack at your last few posts for you. Carry on, and good day.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:37 PM
gidiup

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
His dad has Alzheimer's, also. He never could remember which room was his son's and which was his wife's late at night when the urge hit.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:38 PM
gidiup

Originally Posted by scotts300
I sure did! I also capitalize the word "I".

I'm not sure why capitals (or spaces for that matter) don't count, or if you were serious. In case you were serious and felt that you had fantastic writing skills, I took a crack at your last few posts for you. Carry on, and good day.
Wow..
Old 11-12-2010, 09:57 AM
importroller

do you have any idea how dumb you come off sounding in this? when you calm down a bit, go back over and read this. Or better yet, if you are still around on the boards later in your life, re-read some of your posts from this time in your life, and you will most likely see things quite differently.

Do you remember when you were 14 and you thought you knew everything, and now at 19 you probably (hopefully) look back at 14 and realize how dumb you were? If so, I'll give you a piece of advice that will last you the rest of your life. This pattern never ends. At 25 you will see how dumb you were at 19, then at 30 you will see how dumb you were at 25, and it will continue till you die. When you come to the realization of this, that is when your whole tone will change, and that respect you mentioned will start being earned. as of now, you are just a dumb kid running off at the mouth. Respect isn't something that you just get. If you have been reading a lot of this thread, you will notice the younger members who show respect and don't try to "one up" the other, don't become a target and gain some respect.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:21 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,339 Likes on 2,379 Posts

I will never understand why people come in this thread thinking they can change peoples' minds on this topic. It's 219 pages (for me at least) of the same stuff. People aren't suddenly going to be like, oh wait maybe we've been wrong this whole time about younger people.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:00 AM
importroller

you know what I think it is that keep bringing people back to this thread? I think its that those of us who are older, see some of the posts from some of the younger members and see ourselves years ago and its always funny looking back at things and laughing at how dumb we were, and to see that it is still the same way even now with the new generation.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:07 AM
gidiup

This thread is like moths to a flame.. It just brings the moths in.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:30 AM
JCat
---------------

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Everyone said, "Don't buy that expensive car for your daughter" . . . but I did. (11-04-2010)
Old 11-12-2010, 12:31 PM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JCat
Everyone said, "Don't buy that expensive car for your daughter" . . . but I did. (11-04-2010)
It's ok, we still love you

By the way, how is your daughter? Did she make it out ok? Cars can be replaced.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:53 AM
gidiup

Anyone else??
Old 11-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Lol @ this mentally challenged (most likely an illegal immigrant also) that can't type good.

I really like the bolded part.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...