Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 05:44 AM
trodis
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow this is still going on?
Old 08-12-2010, 06:10 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I try to not spend all of my money. If I were to "run dry" I would probably take some money back out of my stock investments, then replenish it when I have the money back. But yes, Mom and Dad are there "Just in case". Like I said earlier, I do work year round as well.
And nice job altering a direct quote. I do have a summer job, that lasts the first weekday I get home until the week before I leave for school, and I pick up my other job in my college town the first week I am back at school. I never really "run dry" like most college kids. I actually try and spend my money wisely. The mods do hurt the wallet though....
and no doubt you are also kicking azz with your stock investments.......paying $4k for wheels (supposedly) is spending your money wisely? The more you talk the less I believe that you pay room and board.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Armin'sZ

jbaker1121, us young guys will never win. The old farts are always going to keep finding ways to dig you in deeper holes. You don't have all that money, you didn't pay for the car. You don't have to come in here and try to prove $hit and then get *** up. Just give up, if you think about if you don't come in here and talk then they wont have fun and be entertained.

This is a forum, your suppose to discuss the car we all love. Who gives a $hit if mom or dad bought the car.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:37 AM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by jbaker1121
As if you could actually see me that well in the video... and do you really think I care that you think my FX is "gay" and that I'm "****ing fat and ugly". lmao I could really care less. What do you drive? a stock '07 Z with a Fairlady Z emblem on the back? lmao please...
atleast you make sense in the second part of your post... just a grumpy old fart like the rest of them...haha
I could see you very clearly in that video... Keep the windows rolled up. Also I love my stock Z, Stock > Tasteless mods... The fact that you even put any aftermarket parts on your mothers FX is beyond me... You can try to defend the fact that you're an idiot, thats your problem.

Also about the age thing. I'm 22, and I feel no reason to defend anyone my age. You dont even have a 350z, why the **** are you here? Take your soccer mom FX and wrap it around a tree. Do your poor mother a favor...
Old 08-12-2010, 07:45 AM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by Armin'sZ
jbaker1121, us young guys will never win. The old farts are always going to keep finding ways to dig you in deeper holes. You don't have all that money, you didn't pay for the car. You don't have to come in here and try to prove $hit and then get *** up. Just give up, if you think about if you don't come in here and talk then they wont have fun and be entertained.

This is a forum, your suppose to discuss the car we all love. Who gives a $hit if mom or dad bought the car.
Obviously you both give a **** because you are in this thread. If you didn't care then you wouldn't be here trying to "defend" your age. No one would have known who you are or how old you are if you just didn't say anything. You both could have EASILY shut the **** up and just searched certain questions you needed assistance with or joined in on any other of the countless entertaining threads. You only want peace now because everyone jumped you and your boyfriend...
Old 08-12-2010, 08:18 AM
Armin'sZ

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
Obviously you both give a **** because you are in this thread. If you didn't care then you wouldn't be here trying to "defend" your age. No one would have known who you are or how old you are if you just didn't say anything. You both could have EASILY shut the **** up and just searched certain questions you needed assistance with or joined in on any other of the countless entertaining threads. You only want peace now because everyone jumped you and your boyfriend...
How fukking dumb are you? Get your head out of your ***. I can say what I want, you shut your old *** up.

Last edited by Armin'sZ; 08-12-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:36 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How fukking dumb are you? Get your head out of your ***. I can say what I want, you shut your old *** up.
haven't heard that since 2nd grade? Why are you not in school, let me guess, too cool for school
Old 08-12-2010, 08:40 AM
Boogshag

Man, I honestly dont know why younger kids come in here and reveal their age then spend like 15 hours of their lives in this thread struggling to defend themselves. Just give up, you WONT win.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:40 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Why don't you take your own advice?
Old 08-12-2010, 09:10 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by fowlman01
Earlier you said you powder coated your Infinity wheels....and is it someone else driving your moms car like a jerk? No teen that I know of would choose an Infinity wagon over a Z. If you could afford a FX you could have afforded a Z....cept mom didn't buy a Z, did she? You need to look back in this thread and note that the longer you guys stay in the thread the deeper you get. You will be my entertainment here in the rest home for the next few days.
If you used your brain
LOL @ brain comment. Fowlman is one of the most accomplished guys on this forum.

Originally Posted by TittieZ

For those who didn't see it, didn't want to deprive She is pretty cute.

Now about the ****...
Armin'sZ, you delivered. Absolutely gorgeous sister. You may have all my int3rnet points today...
Old 08-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Armin'sZ

Originally Posted by vo7848
LOL @ brain comment. Fowlman is one of the most accomplished guys on this forum.

Armin'sZ, you delivered. Absolutely gorgeous sister. You may have all my int3rnet points today...
Haha I'm glad...
Old 08-12-2010, 09:15 AM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
BTW, please define what you consider to be an old fart
It's the left over stank on my one-eyed snake during ATM...

VO(hungry for some small babies to eatz)
Old 08-12-2010, 09:20 AM
pcressey

She is cute... why is her hair stylist so close to her. Does he thread his eyebrows... good lord.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:27 AM
VO...
Administrator

Just a friendly reminder to newcomers and OG's alike. We(Staff) are somewhat more lenient with arguing/comments/ect in this thread, but this does not hold true for the rest of the forum. What goes on in this thread is somewhat "tolerated", given the nature of the thread. Anywhere else in the forum, I and the other Staff members, will bury you in the desert for the same conduct...

VO
Old 08-12-2010, 09:32 AM
NyCSnEaK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL at spending 4g's(either an imbecile or a liar) on GTR rims. You proved everything right there.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Armin'sZ

Originally Posted by pcressey
She is cute... why is her hair stylist so close to her. Does he thread his eyebrows... good lord.
That's her husband now. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with him he's the bud of all of our jokes in the family
Old 08-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Augustus46

That's her husband now. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with him he's the bud of all of our jokes in the family
*butt

This is a forum, your suppose to discuss the car we all love.
*you're
Old 08-12-2010, 10:36 AM
1GR8350Z

I try to not spend all of my money. If I were to "run dry" I would probably take some money back out of my stock investments, then replenish it when I have the money back. But yes, Mom and Dad are there "Just in case". Like I said earlier, I do work year round as well.
And nice job altering a direct quote. I do have a summer job, that lasts the first weekday I get home until the week before I leave for school, and I pick up my other job in my college town the first week I am back at school. I never really "run dry" like most college kids. I actually try and spend my money wisely. The mods do hurt the wallet though..
Go back to post 4874 and you will see that I altered nothing. I think the year round job is another lie.

Yes, my family has money.
No, I do not consider myself fat and ugly. Neither do the ladies
I bet your family pays the ladies off

Originally Posted by fowlman01
and no doubt you are also kicking azz with your stock investments.......paying $4k for wheels (supposedly) is spending your money wisely? The more you talk the less I believe that you pay room and board.
No way he can spend money so carelessly unless it's not his. I think he enjoys getting his family ripped off.

Says the guy that obviously got his car from mom and dad.

Originally Posted by Augustus46
*butt
Speaking of which, Armin hammer, we need some waist down shots of the sister.

*you're
Wait until you have make the "to" "two" or "too" correction. We've had 3 of them in this thread that could never get that right.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Armin'sZ

*butt

*you're
Thanks for the corrections.

No sarcasm intended
Old 08-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Armin'sZ

I don't have any waist down pics she's my sister, you old fart

Last edited by Armin'sZ; 08-12-2010 at 11:05 AM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...