Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 07:22 PM
iwasanaccident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

5 star thread, will read again.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:18 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by OrtonZ
First off I just wanted to say that this debate will go on and on so let's stop it! I am not young nor old in my early 20's so I understand. We always have been kids before, so you should understand its hard to tell them anything. I'm not saying that all the younger guys on here are lying about how they got their car. Maybe they did work hard for it and they deserve it. Look what this forum created younger guys vs older guys on a Z come on now guys be realistic. Trust me I understand where you young guys are coming from but like I said before I'm in my early 20's, so I would flip out and tell them to get of my *****. In that case I wouldn't because I have respect for elders to some level. I know some of you guys don't care about this .2 cent, but its the truth so take it how you want too. I know some of you guys will understand but for the ones that don't I know you guys will reply. That's fine.
Haha finally got a fish on my hook! Get that monkey off your back if you were smart enough you would read what's behind my words instead of reading it straight forward. Here let me give you a small clue that even a baby would know (I asked for a reply is for someone to bite the bait). Another hint for you in life but you don't have to thank me (use your brain not you a** to help you think).
You got a reply. Congratulations! Do you want a cookie at this point.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:37 AM
Augustus46

This just made my evening. I haven't been on the site for few months and I laughed when I saw this at the top.

Old 09-24-2011, 01:10 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by boomfranco
my first post on this thread, my 2 cents:

purchased my 04 Z when I was 16 yrs old in cash (about $13k), no help from parents on cost or registration/tax fess bs ($14kish total)..

by 17 fresh volks and procharger 9psi,

by 18 still boosting hard and not a single crash yet, except for a dumb ***** last year (last year of high school YEE) in school parkin lot that backed in to my Z and cracked my front bumper [got her to give me 300 in cash the next day, which covered paint costs for chargespeed kit I had sitting in my garage]

car, all aftermarkets, full procharger kit, etc + every cent of gas put in the car/tickets were fully paid by me, including monthly insurance ($140 a month with good student discount)

so yea **** you haters 493 pages of this **** by the time you are 20-30-40 years old a "16/17" year old has a Z too and you just gotta be jelly?

..yea, you jelly
Jealous of what, your BS story or your ungodly ricer wing.

Funny **** sup haters

Registered my own LLC by age 16, my "dot com" business boomed and I started making more moneys than mommy and daddy, believe it or not the 350z was barely 1/20th of my earnings at the time, in which I smartly invested the rest and didnt go overboard on a GTR/flashy car like my biz partner did at the time...

Not sure where in Obamas bill he encourages teens to earn more money than their parents before finishing high school with their own home based businesses.. I think he just supports your monthly welfare checks bro

Currently have large investments in gold and silver, and enough cash to cop a few more Zs for ***** and giggles, but I prefer well located acres

If by age 16 my own LLC generates enough revenue to afford a 350z, does that make me successful or simply makes you a DOUCHE for hating?
Originally Posted by herrschaft
If your so wealthy and successful, why did you have to search to the cheapest Z???
Yet you were the one bragging about having a supercharger on the previous page, FYI - the cheapest form of FI available......(excluding Ebay turbo kits of course) You'll be back, kids don't learn that fast.
Originally Posted by Kiriller
I see you got in to a front end collision, why dont you have a seat right over here and tell me your story.
I bought the car used how could you tell? By where the front bumper meets the fender?

My thoughts exactly. You are attempting to convince us that you have all of this money to play with, but you buy a cheap used Z that it sounds like has been wrecked. You go with cheapest form of FI and it looks like you are having to build it one piece at a time. I don't know if it looks different now, but you had that ricer wing on a pretty much stock body.

It's one thing to be stupid and spend all of your money on a GT-R, but your build just does not match your BS story
Old 09-24-2011, 03:23 PM
350Z Project X

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I always love coming back to this thread every couple of days or week or so because there is always some new interesting crazy story to laugh about that we all know is a lie.
Hey boomfranco whats the name of your business?? Lowballers LLC?
Old 09-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I worked in the "dot com" business developing new sites, revamping old ones, and reselling. It's not good money unless you have huge initial capital. I could buy sites for $300, put in $100 worth of work and sell them for $500. If you had the dough to buy $100k site, you could make good money, but you'd need a team to rebuild them unless you were just praying you could flip them quick for 5% more than you bought them.

Personally, I'm really interested in what "dot com" business you were in that made you $300k a year (1/20th of the 14k you spent on your Z).

P.S. You could have bought a Ferrari.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:52 PM
ZYAL8TR 03

This maybe the dumbest thread on any forum anywhere....who cares if someone is 17 with a Z lamborghini or maserati if your not paying the carnote or insurance just mind your **** bizness and stop hating.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:55 PM
Gozirra

Originally Posted by Nismo#1554
Has anyone ever posted how they actually, step-by-step accumulated $15k~$20k at 16?

Me? I was lucky. My parents bought me my car when I was in high school. I didn't have to work a single day for it. It was 1998 and I got a 1984 Pontiac Sunbird with a bad head gasket and no brakes. I no UR all jelly but haterz gonna hate.
Funny **** sup haters

Registered my own LLC by age 16, my "dot com" business boomed and I started making more moneys than mommy and daddy, believe it or not the 350z was barely 1/20th of my earnings at the time, in which I smartly invested the rest and didnt go overboard on a GTR/flashy car like my biz partner did at the time...

Not sure where in Obamas bill he encourages teens to earn more money than their parents before finishing high school with their own home based businesses.. I think he just supports your monthly welfare checks bro

Currently have large investments in gold and silver, and enough cash to cop a few more Zs for ***** and giggles, but I prefer well located acres

If by age 16 my own LLC generates enough revenue to afford a 350z, does that make me successful or simply makes you a DOUCHE for hating?
Sillyyyyyy ^_^ Just to answer the first quote, I gave a specific story on how I got my Z. Maybe I should say I PwNt Bill Gates, took his identity, and am s00per rich now for people to give me as much attention as Mr. GayboysLLC makin $300K+ gets(That fellow in the second quote).

FYI - Your dumbass self is why most people hate teens and think anyone with a nice car at that age is spoiled and a douche. With all due respect, F*** You and Have a Wonderful Day
Old 09-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYAL8TR 03
This maybe the dumbest thread on any forum anywhere....who cares if someone is 17 with a Z lamborghini or maserati if your not paying the carnote or insurance just mind your **** bizness and stop hating.
Because we get a kick out of making fun of idiots. Why can't people understand that.

When you come on here and act all cool and think you're hurting our feelings, you're just making us giggle even harder.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:57 PM
gidiup

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
Because we get a kick out of making fun of idiots. Why can't people understand that.

When you come on here and act all cool and think you're hurting our feelings, you're just making us giggle even harder.
So true...
Old 09-24-2011, 09:51 PM
OrtonZ

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
You got a reply. Congratulations! Do you want a cookie at this point.
Haha, I love this thread here is another stupid monkey by the way get you head out of his a**! He doesn't need a hero to save him. By the way I will take that cookie if your mom makes it. Mommy knows best (hint) lol
Old 09-25-2011, 07:24 PM
gidiup

Haha, I love this thread here is another stupid monkey by the way get you head out of his a**! He doesn't need a hero to save him. By the way I will take that cookie if your mom makes it. Mommy knows best (hint) lol
Riddler with another hint. WOW....holy batman.

Can you write me a poem for the coffee shop or better yet a haiku. I want to impress the kids. Add another riddle, tricky.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:19 PM
OrtonZ

Originally Posted by gidiup
Riddler with another hint. WOW....holy batman.

Can you write me a poem for the coffee shop or better yet a haiku. I want to impress the kids. Add another riddle, tricky.
About time you came out the hole? Where have you been? Finally took a stand because somebody back you up? Show us how smart you are oh I forgot you head is still up your a$$.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:25 PM
OrtonZ

I want to impress the kids. Add another riddle, tricky.[/QUOTE]

Now that's sad that you need me to impress your kids. Wait you have kids? Riddle, tricky, but I bet the kids are smarter than you! Let me help out you should tell them that all your life you were only a shadow. If I were you wait, I don't think with my a**. Much love more kids.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:36 PM
OrtonZ

[QUOTE=gidiup;9390135]Riddler with another hint. WOW....holy batman.

SAD SAD SAD (HOLY BATMAN) COME ON NOW YOU ARE LEAVING YOURSELF OPEN FOR PEOPLE TO BASH ON YOU. WHO DOES THAT? I BET YOU GOT THAT FROM YOUR KIDS, AND IT IMPRESSED YOUR MONKEY, WAIT I TAKE THAT BACK MONKEY ARE SMART. (HOLY BATMAN) LOL COME ON NOW (HOLY BATMAN) HAHA
Old 09-25-2011, 08:52 PM
OrtonZ

Originally Posted by Flick Montana View Post

Originally Posted by gidiup
So true...

So Ture by the way HOLY BATMAN LOL idiot!
Old 09-25-2011, 08:56 PM
herrschaft

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

^Quote fail....
And 4 posts in a row within a 33 minute time period is not helping your case.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:04 PM
OrtonZ

^Quote fail....
And 4 posts in a row within a 33 minute time period is not helping your case.
HAHA Case I didn't know you were the judge, but I'm not in a court room either. So what's up? Great timing by sitting there and adding time what are you a nerd?

The last time I check it was (The pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate) But I guess it got out of hand and the Z turn into a G. Or maybe you shift yourself in this wait you cannot shift.

Last edited by OrtonZ; 09-25-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:16 PM
herrschaft

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

^I'm someone who simply knows how to add. At least you figured out how to quote a reply now, I see the learning process has occurred. I don't waste my time arguing with kids or indulge in E-thugging. I merely call out stupidity and BS when I see it. Obviously your too stupid to realize that my post was actually advice which would help you out.....

EDIT:
The last time I check it was (The pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate) But I guess it got out of hand and the Z turn into a G. Or maybe you shift yourself in this wait you cannot shift.
I see we are learning how to ninja edit as well. A G and the Z are practically the same car and thats why I'm here. As for the statement about the automatic, I grew out of the necessity to own a manual long ago, I don't need those extra 3" to compensate for my ego. And besides, driving an automatic G35 thats faster then a lot of cars on the road, I don't see an issue with it.

Last edited by herrschaft; 09-25-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:25 PM
OrtonZ

^I'm someone who simply knows how to add. At least you figured out how to quote a reply now, I see the learning process has occurred. I don't waste my time arguing with kids or indulge in E-thugging. I merely call out stupidity and BS when I see it. Obviously your too stupid to realize that my post was actually advice which would help you out.....
I guess that's the best you have? Let me fix this once and for all to shut your crap up if you can not win an argument just say so we understand, but clearly I can tell that you're upset. So sad to see a kid wins a argument without bashing on words that are harsh full. Usually is the other way around you're the adult but in this case it the other way around.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...