Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 01:02 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Lol
Old 07-04-2011, 06:07 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This thread has sucked for the last few pages.

At least post some pics of your dad's muscle cars. Also, why not have your dad sign up on here? He seems a lot more interesting than you.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:12 AM
gidiup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Ok, so your dad has a 67 Camaro and Firebird. Check. You have a Colorado, a 350Z and had a Mustang by the age of 16. The only one you didn't pay for is the Colorado. Have I got it right?
I was thinking the same thing. Oh...don't forget the engine they bought.

Junior.... Not looking good to good for you. You're about to become a stastic. Just another 16 year old bs'n on here and sounding stupid.

Last edited by gidiup; 07-04-2011 at 06:16 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:42 AM
Trey3

It was a '65 fastback sold it because I didn't want to restore it. The two '67's are not done, we are still working on them. I paid some on those and I paid for the Z. But I only paid with the '67's with the money from the mustang. The Z was paid with from work and saving. And the Colorado was my first. If you want pics I'll post them but they aren't done.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:06 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by Trey3
It was a '65 fastback sold it because I didn't want to restore it. The two '67's are not done, we are still working on them. I paid some on those and I paid for the Z. But I only paid with the '67's with the money from the mustang. The Z was paid with from work and saving. And the Colorado was my first. If you want pics I'll post them but they aren't done.
Where do 16 year olds getting savings for cars? Did you start working at 12? Did you sell baseball cards. Collector shoes? Take autoshop at 10?

Post up some pix and tell the old man to get an account. Flick had a great idea with the old man getting on here.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:34 AM
8cd03gro

Originally Posted by gidiup
Cletus... You're like a fiesty girl. See you are quick to point out that your a grad student. All I can say is WOW. Never talked to one in my whole life. Tell me more... Did you get good grades this semester? Were you on the debate team in high school? Is it hard? Lots of pressure?

Oh... And a clue for you Cletus, Just because you're in grad school doesn't mean squat. Don't confuse being enrolled to an online grad school as anything special. Its not.

Love the word.... pertinent. It must be an everyday word for someone who is a GRAD STUDENT
I said I am a grad student because you asked if I was in high school. Wow, how arrogant of me to correct you! I'll refrain from correcting you in regards to what type of university I'm enrolled in because you'll just call me Junior and pound out some e-thug remark about how you're not impressed.

1GR8, yes, this is how I always speak

Last edited by 8cd03gro; 07-04-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:27 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by 8cd03gro
I said I am a grad student because you asked if I was in high school. Wow, how arrogant of me to correct you! I'll refrain from correcting you in regards to what type of university I'm enrolled in because you'll just call me Junior and pound out some e-thug remark about how you're not impressed.

Junior..... Where have you been? You're learning. Still not impressed.

Any new exciting word for the day Mr. Grad student?

How about the word thematic.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Swagatron

Wink Ummmm... Ok???

So you are admitting to being an irresponsible kid. It's only a matter of time before that temptation will overtake you and I'm really curious as to how you can take care of a car in your sleep.

You basically just admitted that you are a useless spoiled brat that is still sucking your mom's tit. At least you are honest. Do all of your HS buddies finally think that you are cool?
Why the hell would you jump all over my case like that bro? I was sticking to this forums topic and thought i would post my opinion. By putting 24/7 I simply ment that i take care of it as much as possible smart one... I really don't see where you get my HS buddies think I'm cool they are my "Buddies" for a reason and that doesn't include my car lame kids at my school are always getting pretty cool cars we don't treat em' any different than before... I never said anything about being a spoiled brat or useless so I'm curious as to how you assumed all that... All I said was that it was tempting and I clearly said I drive responsibly. Is this what people do on this website? Talk s*** to other members that post in forums.

Old 07-04-2011, 09:43 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by 8cd03gro

DO you find it pertinent to exercise your extensive vocabulary to compensate for a possible lack in other areas? I bet the girls are impressed.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:48 AM
gidiup

Originally Posted by Swagatron
Why the hell would you jump all over my case like that bro? I was sticking to this forums topic and thought i would post my opinion. By putting 24/7 I simply ment that i take care of it as much as possible smart one... I really don't see where you get my HS buddies think I'm cool they are my "Buddies" for a reason and that doesn't include my car lame kids at my school are always getting pretty cool cars we don't treat em' any different than before... I never said anything about being a spoiled brat or useless so I'm curious as to how you assumed all that... All I said was that it was tempting and I clearly said I drive responsibly. Is this what people do on this website? Talk s*** to other members that post in forums.

So your HS buddies aren't impressed. Maybe you should have ask the Ps for a firebird.

And since you brought it up... Are you a spoiled brat?
Old 07-04-2011, 09:51 AM
1GR8350Z

I'm not your bro and your 1st word to this forum were nothing more than bragging about a Z being handed to you on a silver platter. What is your definition of spoiled brat? No, it's what people do in this thread. If you had any intelligence at all, you would have read it for a little while before making your 1st post in it.

Get off the nipple or at least post pics of said nipple
Old 07-04-2011, 09:54 AM
gidiup

Get off the nipple or at least post pics of said nipple
I second that one.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:55 AM
1GR8350Z

So your HS buddies aren't impressed. Maybe you should have ask the Ps for a firebird.

They're all at home polishing their dad's ***** hoping they can get a 350Z too so they can be worthy of his gr8ness again
Old 07-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Trey3

I started helping when I was in elementary school and in 5th grade I started actually doing body work and kept going from there.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Swagatron

Default No No No No No

No I'm not spoiled I'm trying to explain to 1GR8 that having a nice car down here doesn't make you the cool kid on the block, but yea my friends love it and want one now =\ which pisses me off x10
Old 07-04-2011, 10:00 AM
1GR8350Z

No I'm not spoiled I'm trying to explain to 1GR8 that having a nice car down here doesn't make you the cool kid on the block, but yea my friends love it and want one now =\ which pisses me off x10
What would you consider spoiled then? I would say a 350Z for your phucking birthday fits the criteria nicely. What kind of friend are you? Your friends are all at home sucking their dad's ***** and your the one thats pissed

You don't even have a job for ****** sake

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 07-04-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Swagatron

They're all at home polishing their dad's ***** hoping they can get a 350Z too so they can be worthy of his gr8ness again
Is your goal to annoy the hell outa kids in this forum, I took your advice and read through the forum... you talk S*** way 2 much... and 2 teenagers... who does that?
Old 07-04-2011, 10:08 AM
1GR8350Z

Is your goal to annoy the hell outa kids in this forum, I took your advice and read through the forum... you talk S*** way 2 much... and 2 teenagers... who does that?
Have you got a job yet? Seriously, your parents aren't doing you any favors by allowing you to be a leech.

I get bored at work and, yes, this thread can be entertaining at times
Old 07-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Swagatron

Wink

What would you consider spoiled then? I would say a 350Z for your phucking birthday fits the criteria nicely. What kind of friend are you? Your friends are all at home sucking their dad's ***** and your the one thats pissed

You don't even have a job for ****** sake
HAHAHA how I make my money is none of your buisiness bro I split the monthly payments/insurance and my mom offered me the car... kinda hard to pass a Z up... I say I'm pissed because I hate being Copied everything i do and say a majority of people start to do/say.

Change of topics

So do you own a Z?
Old 07-04-2011, 10:11 AM
1GR8350Z

HAHAHA how I make my money is none of your buisiness bro I split the monthly payments/insurance and my mom offered me the car... kinda hard to pass a Z up... I say I'm pissed because I hate being Copied everything i do and say a majority of people start to do/say.

Change of topics

So do you own a Z?
SO you're a dope dealer

Yes, I own a turbo Z, but I'm not in this thread to discuss that. Kind of boring. That's what the search function is for. Your in the right place. No one here wants to copy an unemployed spoiled brat

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 07-04-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...