Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 10:15 AM
gidiup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Swagatron
Is your goal to annoy the hell outa kids in this forum, I took your advice and read through the forum... you talk S*** way 2 much... and 2 teenagers... who does that?

Megatron.... All the threads and you post here on this one. You want the attention. Are you trying to tell us something. 1GR8 getting close. Something with your dad? He does things to you? And your mom. She just stands by.

Maybe you're right. You're not just on the wrong thread but the wrong forum.

I'm sure there are other support networks.

Last edited by gidiup; 07-04-2011 at 10:17 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:25 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by gidiup
Megatron.... All the threads and you post here on this one. You want the attention. Are you trying to tell us something. 1GR8 getting close. Something with your dad? He does things to you? And your mom. She just stands by.

Maybe you're right. You're not just on the wrong thread but the wrong forum.

I'm sure there are other support networks.
I doubt his mom just stands by. She's probably in the next room with his jealous friends. She makes them wear Optimus Prime masks before they can hit it though. She wants the matrix

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 07-04-2011 at 10:26 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Swagatron
HAHAHA how I make my money is none of your buisiness bro I split the monthly payments/insurance and my mom offered me the car... kinda hard to pass a Z up... I say I'm pissed because I hate being Copied everything i do and say a majority of people start to do/say.

Change of topics

So do you own a Z?
Lol, gift from mommy?
Old 07-04-2011, 08:49 PM
1GR8350Z

What exactly is it about you besides having an almighty 350Z that your loser friend want to copy?
Old 07-04-2011, 09:15 PM
ASpecTL

Hahahaha this thread is so funny, why have I not seen this before!?
Old 07-04-2011, 09:21 PM
SchismX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm enjoying this.

Old 07-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Naoh_97

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
This thread has sucked for the last few pages.

At least post some pics of your dad's muscle cars. Also, why not have your dad sign up on here? He seems a lot more interesting than you.
ditto, I mostly lurk and I like popping in to see if any funny hs kids are talking trash or saying they are self made millionaires, but the last two pages are just 1GR8350Z getting a hard on by talking major shiz to some hs kids. I dont see why it pissed you off so much they had a car bought for them. As one of them said earlier, it can be had in the single digits now so it isnt some strange miracle that some parents got one for their kid. I dont agree with it personally, I bought my first car for $500 I had saved reffing soccer and it didn't even run. Had to work on it with my dad and that's where I first got into cars and is a big reason I do all my own mechanical work. But thats not how every family works, my fiance had her first car bought for her (used but in good shape)and she drove it and payed for repairs/ maintenance for the next 5 years or so. It was able to free up a lot of money and time for her to focus on school and pay other bills like moving out earlier than expected w/ me. I dont hate her for it like you seem to hate these kids, hell Im not even jealous, I did wreck a couple cars before I started driving safe and it was the beginning of my passion for working on and modifying cars. Just different strokes for different folks buddy, so lighten up.

Last edited by Naoh_97; 07-04-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:18 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Naoh_97
ditto, I mostly lurk and I like popping in to see if any funny hs kids are talking trash or saying they are self made millionaires, but the last two pages are just 1GR8350Z getting a hard on by talking major shiz to some hs kids. I dont see why it pissed you off so much they had a car bought for them. As one of them said earlier, it can be had in the single digits now so it isnt some strange miracle that some parents got one for their kid. I dont agree with it personally, I bought my first car for $500 I had saved reffing soccer and it didn't even run. Had to work on it with my dad and that's where I first got into cars and is a big reason I do all my own mechanical work. But thats not how every family works, my fiance had her first car bought for her (used but in good shape)and she drove it and payed for repairs/ maintenance for the next 5 years or so. It was able to free up a lot of money and time for her to focus on school and pay other bills like moving out earlier than expected w/ me. I dont hate her for it like you seem to hate these kids, hell Im not even jealous, I did wreck a couple cars before I started driving safe and it was the beginning of my passion for working on and modifying cars. Just different strokes for different folks buddy, so lighten up.
How many of the animals did you have sex with on the ark? Your name is close enough to Noah for that to be what I call you from this point on

Like Montana once said, I have rummaged, rummaged, and rummaged some more, and can't find one ***** to give about your $500 car or your fiance. That is unless you want to post pics

Sorry if you find me offensive. Wait, no I'm not. 2 out of 3 aint bad

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 07-04-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:44 PM
1GR8350Z

Gidi you better step it up. Noah is giving me all the credit
Old 07-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Naoh_97

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
How many of the animals did you have sex with on the ark? Your name is close enough to Noah for that to be what I call you from this point on

Like Montana once said, I have rummaged, rummaged, and rummaged some more, and can't find one ***** to give about your $500 car or your fiance. That is unless you want to post pics

Sorry if you find me offensive. Wait, no I'm not. 2 out of 3 aint bad
haha, I would have to care about what you say for it to be offensive. Its all cool, just kinda weird that a grown man (kinda) is making fun of teenagers and talking about animal sex (btw, sick burn. iv never heard an ark joke before ) and little boys doing the nasty with their dad. Dont expect you to give a **** about my life just like I dont care about yours, sorry I was just under the impression the forums were for discussion, not to release your small ***** rage on little kids. My bad, as you were then.

Last edited by Naoh_97; 07-04-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:27 PM
1GR8350Z

haha, I would have to care about what you say for it to be offensive. Its all cool, just kinda weird that a grown man (kinda) is making fun of teenagers and talking about animal sex (btw, sick burn. iv never heard an ark joke before ) and little boys doing the nasty with their dad. Dont expect you to give a **** about my life just like I dont care about yours, sorry I was just under the impression the forums were for discussion, not to release your small ***** rage on little kids. My bad, as you were then.
Well, you cared enough to tell me your's and your girl's first car story and you called me out as an individual when I'm not the only one involved. If not offended then why take the time to do all that.

This is a discussion by definition. I get bored at work and have a rather sick sense of humor. Some people find it funny as hell, others such as yourself do not.

Did you play with any of the little kiddies peepee's while you were reffing soccer? I bet you gladly called it in favor of any of the takers

Just found pics of the fiance. Too bad I can't post them up. I've had my hand called on that way too many times. You really should share a few with the community and I'm sure a nice discussion will come from it

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 07-04-2011 at 11:43 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:41 AM
pcressey

This thread needs to be moved to Dr. Phil and made a small series; so many people could learn from it.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:57 AM
gidiup

Gidi you better step it up. Noah is giving me all the credit
Noah... WTH??? No credit for me?

Do you not know how to read? Maybe your girlfriend/ fiance or whatever you call her can help you read. Have her get you some Hooked on Phonics.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:01 AM
pcressey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcITeGy-U6w
Old 07-05-2011, 07:40 AM
gidiup

Why does everyone think that we're buddies, bros, pals or whatever??

So let me get this straight..Cletus you ref'd soccer games? For a $500 car? Really?

No lemonade stand? No international commodities company dealing with Israel?

I was going to say... I hope you wouldn't hate the girl who lives with you.

And one last thing.... This is an entertainment thread. So if you need anything explained to you while you wait for your hooked on phonics let me or 1GR8 know.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:31 AM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Old 07-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Legacy406

Received 3,348 Likes on 2,637 Posts

Nothing wrong with soccer
Old 07-05-2011, 08:58 AM
nscheuermann

Why does everyone think that we're buddies, bros, pals or whatever??

So let me get this straight..Cletus you ref'd soccer games? For a $500 car? Really?

No lemonade stand? No international commodities company dealing with Israel?

I was going to say... I hope you wouldn't hate the girl who lives with you.

And one last thing.... This is an entertainment thread. So if you need anything explained to you while you wait for your hooked on phonics let me or 1GR8 know.
you have a roadster. ghey.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:25 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Get off the nipple or at least post pics of said nipple
I second that one.

Last edited by VO...; 07-05-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:31 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

More infractions handed out.

Incase anyone missed my public warning a couple pages back:

https://my350z.com/forum/9234444-post9607.html

VO...

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...