Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Chronumn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to answer your questions I did open the shoes which I already said before they were used, and my other hobby was dirtbike racing with my dad I competed and made it all the way to the amateur finals in Tennessee. The car is insured under my mom so I don't pay insurance on a sports car at 16. I think I'm done explaining my life story here thanks
Old 11-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chronumn
to answer your questions I did open the shoes which I already said before they were used, and my other hobby was dirtbike racing with my dad I competed and made it all the way to the amateur finals in Tennessee. The car is insured under my mom so I don't pay insurance on a sports car at 16. I think I'm done explaining my life story here thanks
then the Z isnt yours... its your moms

Pics of mom???
Old 11-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Count Driftula

pics of mom or she didnt happen!
Old 11-03-2010, 02:27 PM
1GR8350Z

Let me guess, you had a collection of rare pacifiers that you sold to fund your dirt bike racing.

No way your dad funded that either, right. Pics of mom would be nice
Old 11-03-2010, 02:29 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Is it too early for a face palm?
If you drive the car, your Mom better have you listed as a driver on the insurance so that when you lose the back end on some gravel and tag some innocent bystander, Mom will be covered.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:40 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Alright, I love story time

It all started around 2002 I was a young boy. This would be a time in my life where I would become fond of something that would soon help me in my future. I began the ultimate collection of Nike skateboarding shoes. These were my favorite shoes, I used to work as hard as I could to get my allowance every month so I could get the latest pair. I began collecting more and more I was begging to fill my closet as the years went by. These shoes that I was collecting began to become rarer and rarer. Late 2010 I would have a room full of Nike Skateboarding shoes and boxes all original and like new. I then began to auction them off or sell them at local exchanges. By the time I finished I had around 10 thousand dollars. Pretty amazing right? I also had around 2 thousand saved up in the bank from previous Christmases and birthdays. I would give up having new video games for solid money that I would put straight into a savings account and then into a CD. Then I found a perfect deal on my dream car, the 350Z on auto trader and I had to buy it. So I called the guy he was asking 14,000 and before I said anything he said I'll take 12,000 on it. Which was my perfect price range. So, I think I deserve some respect with all you people because I think I rightfully earned my Z like most of you.

Ps: If you don't believe my shoe story please get your facts and go look up prices of some rare Nike Skateboarding shoes my story checks out.

thanks for your time.
When you start paying for everything on your own, then we'll talk about you deserving respect, ok? ok...
Old 11-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Chronumn

loop hole in the insurance says that the car will be covered if I don't live with my mom which I don't, enough of this now I think you guys should stop judging and just accept that I got my own 350 at 16. Some people in this world are luckier than others and its just something you gotta' accept. I don't cry over the fact that a kid in my school drives a Porsche. I just joined this Z forum to make some friends with fellow Z owners. And I just posted in this thread to show you guys that I got a Z at 16, and I wanted to see what you guys would say.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:12 PM
gidiup

loop hole in the insurance says that the car will be covered if I don't live with my mom which I don't
Did you read this before you posted it???? What level do you read at? This makes no sense since you said the insurance is in her name.

Alright, I love story time. It all started around 2002 I was a young boy.
You were 8 with a business plan? That's what 2nd grade?

Bottom line

Who are you kidding on this thread.. Nobody believes you.

Your mom left you... You won't post up pix.. You post on your old mans account. Did I miss anything?

Oh... You have abandonment issues and make up stories of other peoples lives.

Last edited by gidiup; 11-03-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:50 PM
1GR8350Z

loop hole in the insurance says that the car will be covered if I don't live with my mom which I don't, enough of this now I think you guys should stop judging and just accept that I got my own 350 at 16. Some people in this world are luckier than others and its just something you gotta' accept. I don't cry over the fact that a kid in my school drives a Porsche. I just joined this Z forum to make some friends with fellow Z owners. And I just posted in this thread to show you guys that I got a Z at 16, and I wanted to see what you guys would say.

So you live with your dad?

LOL at your idea of what being lucky is
Old 11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
TittieZ

HAHA just kidding.

Just like the rest of them...
Old 11-03-2010, 06:58 PM
xzotklr

This the thread that never ends.
It just goes on & on my friend.
Some people made a post in it not knowing what it was.
And now they'll keep on posting here forever just because......
Old 11-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Let me guess, you had a collection of rare pacifiers that you sold to fund your dirt bike racing.
Well you see, it started back in 1994...
Old 11-04-2010, 04:56 AM
PerfZ

Really? I'd like to see that loophole. Even better - post up when you need to file a claim and let us know how that works for you.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:02 AM
i0rem

lols have been attained
Old 11-04-2010, 05:40 AM
gidiup

I think he has been

Come back anytime kiddie.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:18 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That loop hole will not protect you as you are her son. That loop hole you call is only good if your Mom(the owner of the car) lets someone borrow the car. Since you have admitted to driving the car on a regular basis, you are no longer covered under that loop hole and your Mom will now be liable for any damage or loss of life or property as a result of you wrapping HER car around a tree.

<----agent for 7 years
Old 11-04-2010, 12:25 PM
PerfZ

again! I'm thinking we won't see him around here any more.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:46 AM
importroller

Thanks for the laugh guys. These kids really don't think those who are older know more than them. it's a constant cycle. In 10 years, they may remember this thread, and remember how dumb they really were back then making these comments...Hopefully
Old 11-05-2010, 01:14 PM
NyCSnEaK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's going to take todays youth 20 years, instead of 10, to realize how moronic they were. I blame their parents and the idiot box.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:28 PM
importroller

+1million...Parents don't disciple and teach anymore. They leave it up to the TV and interwebz to teach the kid everything. Too many kids don't even know how to socialize with other people too well becuase they are always in the house watching TV, playing video games, or online with very little true human to human interaction that you get when you we would have been outside playing. Playing teaches you many skills on how to handle yourself in certain situations.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...