Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 04:55 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

If you had gone with Allstate, you could have gotten a falcon, lol. I was swimming with eels larger than that in the Indian Ocean before you were even a glint in your daddy's eye.
And please stop with the really stupid PM's. I'm not mad, I'm amused. Things like corporate position and GED in the same sentence just do that to me

Last edited by PerfZ; 10-11-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:57 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TheCanuck
You guys where also right about expensive hobbies that younger people don't need. I canceled my 1,200 gallon fish tank order and sold my custom twelve foot acrylic tank. I figured I would save up for my future 5,000 gallon black-tip reef shark tank. I originally planned on keeping the twelve footer with the other large one.

***Note yes that is my 5ft, 42lb Green Moray Eel.
Why don't you just buy an ocean?
Old 10-11-2011, 04:58 PM
TheCanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
If you had gone with Allstate, you could have gotten a falcon.
And please stop with the really stupid PM's. I'm not mad, I'm amused. Things like corporate position and GED in the same sentence just do that to me
That's what everyone else says when they hand me these receipts! There must not be that many people out there that can't think outside of the cookie cutter system. You mad? Like a bebeh?

[IMG]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg246/reyzhellaviral

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-11-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:19 PM
PerfZ

Um, your point?
Old 10-11-2011, 05:22 PM
TheCanuck

Um, your point?
Remember when you called me a liar and a loser for being a HS drop out? Now your mad right? Your mad like a bebeh?

I can get a GED and an education whenever I want, and I am going to now. So I think I deserve an apology, for the liar statement. You can think I am tool, dumbass, douche, whatever... But I am not a liar about what you called me out on. You can send that in PM form please.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-11-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:27 PM
PerfZ

High school dropouts ARE losers - I have gotten many job apps at my business over the last 28 years and when I see GED, I toss them immediately. Anyone who does not have the drive to do a simple thing like finish HS is a loser in my book, plain and simple. This isn't the 1930's ya know? And knock off the PM's - you can berate me in public, I can take it lol.
And if you want to get your GED, start with the difference between where and were; and you're and your. Jeesh, you're in the corporate coordinator world now - act like you belong.

Last edited by PerfZ; 10-11-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:34 PM
TheCanuck

High school dropouts ARE losers - I have gotten many job apps at my business over the last 28 years and when I see GED, I toss them immediately. Anyone who does not have the drive to do a simple thing like finish HS is a loser in my book, plain and simple. This isn't the 1930's ya know? And knock off the PM's - you can berate me in public, I can take it lol.
And if you want to get your GED, start with the difference between where and were; and you're and your. Jeesh, you're in the corporate coordinator world now - act like you belong.
Congrats on being in a place where you actually receive job applications lmao. You'RE there because of your attitude. The proof is in the pudding buddy. I got this job on performance, not an object I wipe my *** with. I started my other career based on field experience that isn't taught in a classroom. I have the proof and it's on a screen which you probably look at everyday for your "job"

I was a loser, and now I am not. I am getting my education, but left to make serious real world money. Not everyone is in the same system as you. You should begin to take notes.

Now you can be mad.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-11-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:45 PM
PerfZ

I've got nothing to be mad about. Co-own a business with a great friend of 28 years, house will be paid off in 2 years, both kids out of college come June 2012 with no debt, business property has been paid off for 12 years, can't remember the last year my income wasn't 6 figures. Not bragging, just saying I am already beyond where you think you are headed.
And I will admit, at least you are finally seeing the value of education. And will also admit to never graduating college. Life experiences got me to where I am today. None of them would have been possible without graduating HS school - mine started in the military which doesn't take drop outs either.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:50 PM
TheCanuck

I've got nothing to be mad about. Co-own a business with a great friend of 28 years, house will be paid off in 2 years, both kids out of college come June 2012 with no debt, business property has been paid off for 12 years, can't remember the last year my income wasn't 6 figures. Not bragging, just saying I am already beyond where you think you are headed.
And I will admit, at least you are finally seeing the value of education. And will also admit to never graduating college. Life experiences got me to where I am today. None of them would have been possible without graduating HS school - mine started in the military which doesn't take drop outs either.
I thank you for the common decency in this post and see that you realize the true foundation behind real life business and success. The classroom helps you with a way in, but real experience and business ethics make you successful. If you already have a way in get in and go, get the education when you can for back up purposes.

I knew we could get to this level, now the other clowns I am going to skip out on. They will be driving the same convertible silver ricemobile and truly get more out of bashing people than just amusement.

... That fish tank is badass though right? I built that ****.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-11-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:05 PM
PerfZ

Go away dude, I've got you on Ignore. And the PM's won't get through either. Or is that "threw"? Go play with your eel or something.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:08 PM
TheCanuck

Go away dude, I've got you on Ignore. And the PM's won't get through either. Or is that "threw"? Go play with your eel or something.
Thanks for the apology, I'll savor that PM forever.

... Winning
Old 10-11-2011, 06:22 PM
fowlman01

Thanks for the apology, I'll savor that PM forever.

... Winning
You will be savoring whatever you think you will be savoring somewhere else cuz the my350Z pool odds have you at not making another day on here. I guess you have to be a Premier member to see the pool though, so you won't be able to put any money on yourself.

Stop sending me PM's too...loser.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:28 PM
TheCanuck

Originally Posted by fowlman01
You will be savoring whatever you think you will be savoring somewhere else cuz the my350Z pool odds have you at not making another day on here. I guess you have to be a Premier member to see the pool though, so you won't be able to put any money on yourself.

Stop sending me PM's too...loser.
Cry please? Tell everyone you got beat up, tell them you mad.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-11-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Armin'sZ

Lmao. You older ones in here are the losers. Big deal you own a car that can be purchased for less than 10gs. Sorry but no body gives a F*** anymore! I could see this thread in like the 335i forums, camero ss, 5.0 mustang, etc.

At this point your just making your self look like a loser with no time on their hands ranting on how a 16-19 year olds shouldn't have a 350z. 10 grand isn't **** you peasants.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:47 PM
TheVengefulCo

Man... No wonder all the other forums hate on my350z.. its full of douchebags!
Old 10-12-2011, 12:04 AM
350Z Project X

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

For the cost of the nismo and upkeep it is very mediocre. Keep in mind I have a different model than your car, loan, interest rate, and personal driving habits. I know very little of everything but a lot about my personal views, opinions, and a tad about my cars.

I would have rather bought a base model and went TT, I just happen to love the look of the 300zx and the amazing power it can produce. It's probably the best leap Nissan has had for sports cars.
then you really didnt do your research when you bought the car. Just sell the Z and buy a corvette and make everyone happy. Then you dont have to pay a whole lot of money for someone else to build an engine. I bought a Z to drift though not just to have a nice car. Id take a Z over a corvette thought. just my preference because i would rather build it myself
Old 10-12-2011, 12:10 AM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by Armin'sZ
Lmao. You older ones in here are the losers. Big deal you own a car that can be purchased for less than 10gs. Sorry but no body gives a F*** anymore! I could see this thread in like the 335i forums, camero ss, 5.0 mustang, etc.

At this point your just making your self look like a loser with no time on their hands ranting on how a 16-19 year olds shouldn't have a 350z. 10 grand isn't **** you peasants.
where'd you find one for 10g's salvage yard or did it have 100k+ on it. and yes 350Z's are still nice cars Nissan just can make a good car at an affordable price hence the Nissan GT-R being rated one of the best high performance cars for value and price
Old 10-12-2011, 12:12 AM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by TheVengefulCo
Man... No wonder all the other forums hate on my350z.. its full of douchebags!
and your still on here 46 posts and a month later To be honest ive gotten some of the best DIY's from this forum, you can be young just dont be a douche and no problems
Old 10-12-2011, 05:35 AM
PerfZ

Please try to look at this thread as what it is - strictly entertainment. Plenty of good info in the rest of the forum, but you are not going to "learn" anything in this thread, lol. Just a bunch of us old farts having a good time
Old 10-12-2011, 06:02 AM
fowlman01

Originally Posted by Armin'sZ

I would guess that you don't have 10K sitting around anywhere and I bought my Z brand new, so it wasn't 10K. I also have three other nice cars, two of them 2011's. I don't feel the need to brag though.
I suggest that you save these posts look at them in 10 years so that you realize what douches you guys really are.
Old guys are not starting these "discussions" it is you young guys that feel you have your chit together and can defend your sorry azz positions with lies and bs.

The amusing thing to us old guys as you call us, is that you have no idea how stupid you look after you make some of these posts.

I always look forward to these posts, as you afford this old guy with some real entertainment and also reinforce the notion that young males are many times pretty stupid individuals....and they are not aware how lame they come across...that is the really funny part.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...