Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 09:32 PM
Z33-RS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how did a kid end up with a nissan in the first place listen son I am only 20 but to tell you straight out if your feelings cocky please leave this forum before you get hurt this is no place for *** wipes like you go buy a mustang or something.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:37 PM
OrtonZ

I'm someone who simply knows how to add (thanks to my friend). I see it clearly now with all due respect my bad about the quotes as you can tell. I don't waste wait I mean I waste my time arguing with kids. (Dang, I replied back twice within the same time frame) my bad guys I don't add time. (You have a lot of time in your hands to be adding up seconds) I call out stupidity and BS when I see it (when I look at myself in the mirror) because obvious my friend was to stupid to think before open his mouth.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:41 PM
OrtonZ

Originally Posted by Z33-RS
how did a kid end up with a nissan in the first place listen son I am only 20 but to tell you straight out if your feelings cocky please leave this forum before you get hurt this is no place for *** wipes like you go buy a mustang or something.
Please read before replying Ps I'm 20 haha I'm 23! Why does it matter to tell us you're 20 are you trying to be the pet because it's working! I don't blame you one bit somebody got to be the pet around here. Hurt lol really
Old 09-25-2011, 09:49 PM
OrtonZ

Herrschaft- (I thought you said that it was wasting your time arguing with kids)? Let me show you how it's done (from a 23 years old) I will not reply on this thread about The "17 year olds getting Z's" debate ever again! I'll be the better man *******- opps I mean Herrscaft
Old 09-25-2011, 10:19 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by OrtonZ
I guess that's the best you have? Let me fix this once and for all to shut your crap up if you can not win an argument just say so we understand, but clearly I can tell that you're upset. So sad to see a kid wins a argument without bashing on words that are harsh full. Usually is the other way around you're the adult but in this case it the other way around.
I have yet to see anything that you have posted that even resembles an argument, just a bunch of mindless gibberish.

I call out stupidity and BS when I see it (when I look at myself in the mirror)
Seriously, go stand in front of a mirror and have at it.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 09-25-2011 at 10:23 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:26 AM
herrschaft

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Kid, you are such a tool. There is certainly no argument here, just you talking out your @ss. I have business to attend to and won't be on here for a while. Don't worry though, there will be plenty of members in here shortly for you to have these supposed "arguments" with. Don't forget to post some pics of the 350Z you claim to own.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:07 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Most of the new whiners here are losers spouting obvious bullsh*t. Reading their posts made me lose even more faith in America's youth.

The ones that think they're smart or clever just sound idiotic... and trying to hide what they're blatantly stating makes them look even worse. Seriously, I don't doubt most of these people posting wear backwards hats with the size stickers on them and sag their pants.

We were, of course, waiting for another "internet entrepreneur," and he's disappointing. "Hey guys, I make 400k/year... but is $8000 too much for this 03 Z with 100k miles?" F*cking retards...

Who's this "Orton" guy? He tries to sound so clever, but falls on his face miserably. It sounds like he just watched Batman, or something, and wants to sound like a tricky little riddler.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:43 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Uh oh, guys. Someone's feelings got hurt. Where's my popcorn?
Old 09-26-2011, 06:43 AM
gidiup

About time you came out the hole? Where have you been? Finally took a stand because somebody back you up? Show us how smart you are oh I forgot you head is still up your a$$.

Cletus...It's obvious the school thing in Florida isn't working out. Community College isn't for everyone but I see you got the quote thing mastered.

Come on Cletus... tells us another riddle? The last one was awesome.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:20 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Cletus really needs to get back on his meds.....
Old 09-26-2011, 11:42 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Cletus really needs to get back on his meds.....
This dude must be on some good shat.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:44 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
This dude must be on some good shat.
Share, FTMFW!
Old 09-26-2011, 11:54 AM
1GR8350Z

They probably have to keep this one doped up on Thorazine just to keep him from running down the halls screaming "riddle me this or riddle me that, I'm not sure, but I might be the big black bat today"
Old 09-26-2011, 12:04 PM
gidiup

^That's funny.

Cletus.... Which community college is giving you problems? There aren't that many in the panhandle.

He's a riddle Cletus...Get off the dope and get back on the scripts.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Gozirra

Originally Posted by gidiup
Riddler with another hint. WOW....holy batman.

SAD SAD SAD (HOLY BATMAN) COME ON NOW YOU ARE LEAVING YOURSELF OPEN FOR PEOPLE TO BASH ON YOU. WHO DOES THAT? I BET YOU GOT THAT FROM YOUR KIDS, AND IT IMPRESSED YOUR MONKEY, WAIT I TAKE THAT BACK MONKEY ARE SMART. (HOLY BATMAN) LOL COME ON NOW (HOLY BATMAN) HAHA
What the f*ck is wrong with you..?

Last edited by Gozirra; 09-27-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:22 AM
gidiup

No Cletus...

Oh well.. Thanks for playing.

Next...............
Old 09-28-2011, 07:37 AM
jduet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol I think that Orton kid just went off the deep end.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:41 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

None of them came back.

Orton probably got grounded.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:56 PM
SLeRoux92

Haha finally got a fish on my hook! Get that monkey off your back if you were smart enough you would read what's behind my words instead of reading it straight forward. Here let me give you a small clue that even a baby would know (I asked for a reply is for someone to bite the bait). Another hint for you in life but you don't have to thank me (use your brain not you a** to help you think).
Haha, I love this thread here is another stupid monkey by the way get you head out of his a**! He doesn't need a hero to save him. By the way I will take that cookie if your mom makes it. Mommy knows best (hint) lol

About time you came out the hole? Where have you been? Finally took a stand because somebody back you up? Show us how smart you are oh I forgot you head is still up your a$$.

I want to impress the kids. Add another riddle, tricky.
Now that's sad that you need me to impress your kids. Wait you have kids? Riddle, tricky, but I bet the kids are smarter than you! Let me help out you should tell them that all your life you were only a shadow. If I were you wait, I don't think with my a**. Much love more kids.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=OrtonZ;9390204]
Originally Posted by gidiup
Riddler with another hint. WOW....holy batman.

SAD SAD SAD (HOLY BATMAN) COME ON NOW YOU ARE LEAVING YOURSELF OPEN FOR PEOPLE TO BASH ON YOU. WHO DOES THAT? I BET YOU GOT THAT FROM YOUR KIDS, AND IT IMPRESSED YOUR MONKEY, WAIT I TAKE THAT BACK MONKEY ARE SMART. (HOLY BATMAN) LOL COME ON NOW (HOLY BATMAN) HAHA
"warning, caps lock is on"

HAHA Case I didn't know you were the judge, but I'm not in a court room either. So what's up? Great timing by sitting there and adding time what are you a nerd?

The last time I check it was (The pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate) But I guess it got out of hand and the Z turn into a G. Or maybe you shift yourself in this wait you cannot shift.

I guess that's the best you have? Let me fix this once and for all to shut your crap up if you can not win an argument just say so we understand, but clearly I can tell that you're upset. So sad to see a kid wins a argument without bashing on words that are harsh full. Usually is the other way around you're the adult but in this case it the other way around.
I'm someone who simply knows how to add (thanks to my friend). I see it clearly now with all due respect my bad about the quotes as you can tell. I don't waste wait I mean I waste my time arguing with kids. (Dang, I replied back twice within the same time frame) my bad guys I don't add time. (You have a lot of time in your hands to be adding up seconds) I call out stupidity and BS when I see it (when I look at myself in the mirror) because obvious my friend was to stupid to think before open his mouth.
Please read before replying Ps I'm 20 haha I'm 23! Why does it matter to tell us you're 20 are you trying to be the pet because it's working! I don't blame you one bit somebody got to be the pet around here. Hurt lol really
Herrschaft- (I thought you said that it was wasting your time arguing with kids)? Let me show you how it's done (from a 23 years old) I will not reply on this thread about The "17 year olds getting Z's" debate ever again! I'll be the better man *******- opps I mean Herrscaft

All I gathered from this was that OrtonZ is a schizophrenic Joker impersonator that enjoys discussing monkeys, other men's a** holes, and has a strong hatred for the English language and the use of commas.

Anyways...
Old 09-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Gozirra

Well.. He's gone now, so now we just wait for a new candidate

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...