Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 05:41 PM
SLeRoux92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gozirra
Theres one on craigslist in my area. 6speed 2.0T. 17k miles. $18000. What I wouldnt do for an extra 5 or 6K right now...
Yeah, I test drove one and although it is not as quick as the Z, it's a blast to drive. I love turbocharged vehicles. Not to mention, a simple exhaust and ecu reflash adds stupid amounts of power for the money. Then you throw in an upgraded turbo and it's game over. The interior also looks amazing, it has back seats (hello insurance drop) and they look so good slightly modified. May upload a few pictures in a second to prove my point, lol. Me gusta.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:43 PM
350Z Project X

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
I never said ALL marines are stupid. Downrange, I've met some of the coolest guys. Home station, there are some cool *** people in the car crowd. The married ones are generally pleasant, being able to offer company for both myself and my wife. The young single ones are generally stupid, touting the fact that they're in the marines.
Whoopty sh*t... I got a 95 through a hangover and lacking sleep. ASVAB means nothing. A high school that had engineering classes, eh?

So in other words, you haven't deployed. Typical.

Of course you were! And you were 100% qualified for the AF, right?
Wanna know how I know this is total BS, and you just couldn't make it into the AF? We have numerous ground combat, spec ops, gunners, and other positions. They have room most of the time. You couldn't go in straight officer because you have no bachelors, there are recruiting freezes in the AF, and you probably have some sh*t on your criminal record, hence not being able to make it into the AF.

Stop spouting bullsh*t. You're giving the marines a terrible rep.

For the record, asked a couple buddies about that rank phrase you claimed was true. They laughed, never heard of such a thing, and one said you're not a "real" marine... just some kid joining to get street cred.
if i was spouting bull i would be the canuck saying im making millions. lol. i dont put out a bad rep, i have no criminal record, the air force recruiter and sucked trying to tell me how easy it was which wasnt what i was looking for. I havent deployed because i havent had the chance too, but at least when i do deploy i wont be a fobbit like most air force.
For the engineering classes check out (Project Lead the Way) You do classes and get credits from RIT. Who are your said buddies, im around tankers and no one else really because we are away form everyone else. In the Marines depending on what type of job you have depends on the type of Marine you are, but you wouldnt know that
Old 11-20-2011, 05:44 PM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by SLeRoux92
Well, Mr. 20-year-old engineering marine, I'm 19 and a 4 star general, I got my aerospace engineering degree as a sperm cell, my masters as a fetus and my Ph.D. as an infant. I have also been deployed 16 times, diffused 746 IED's, saved the lives of 46 Afghan children, created the original design blueprint for the AC-130 and dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. Which I also created with my secondary Nuclear Engineering degree. You ask how I did this? I also invented time travel in the fourth grade. I don't always get degrees, but when i do..

I prefer to be awesome.
thats a nice fairy tail did you get a medal of honor along the way?
Old 11-20-2011, 05:51 PM
SLeRoux92

Originally Posted by 350Z Project X
two, actually

Last edited by SLeRoux92; 11-20-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:59 PM
350Z Project X

two, actually
so you must be either Dan Daly or Smedley Butler because they are the only 2 Marines to ever receive 2 medal of honor's.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Gozirra

so you must be either Dan Daly or Smedley Butler because they are the only 2 Marines to ever receive 2 medal of honor's.
Haha, ya you don't know me so you have no idea if im smart or stupid.
... I believe you mean medals of honor and tale, you poor, poor thing.

And here's a hint for ya just cause I dont feel like doing this research project I'm supposed to be doing.
Attached Thumbnails This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...-sarcasm.jpg  

Last edited by Gozirra; 11-20-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:18 PM
SLeRoux92

... I believe you mean medals of honor, you poor, poor thing.

And here's a hint for ya just cause I dont feel like doing this research project I'm supposed to be doing.
hahaha, I'm actually avoiding a world religions paper on islam right now...
Old 11-20-2011, 06:23 PM
350Z Project X

so my grammar was a little off, doesn't mean im stupid.
I know he was being sarcastic. duh
Old 11-20-2011, 06:32 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if i was spouting bull i would be the canuck saying im making millions. lol. i dont put out a bad rep, i have no criminal record, the air force recruiter and sucked trying to tell me how easy it was which wasnt what i was looking for. I havent deployed because i havent had the chance too, but at least when i do deploy i wont be a fobbit like most air force.
For the engineering classes check out (Project Lead the Way) You do classes and get credits from RIT. Who are your said buddies, im around tankers and no one else really because we are away form everyone else. In the Marines depending on what type of job you have depends on the type of Marine you are, but you wouldnt know that
You FAIL at English. Either YOU ARE f**king stupid or you have an illegal alien ghostwriter typing these posts for you.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 11-20-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:43 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

so my grammar was a little off, doesn't mean im stupid.
I know he was being sarcastic. duh
OMG... YOU ARE STUPID. He corrected your spelling.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 11-20-2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:57 PM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
You FAIL at English. Either YOU ARE f**king stupid or you have an illegal alien ghostwriter typing these posts for you.
hmm, me stupid no, maybe make a few spelling and grammar mistakes but not stupid.
Don't worry I am taking my final english class this spring for college, then its all math, physics, chemistry, drafting, and design classes. And a refresher class on using autocad and a 3D printer

Last edited by 350Z Project X; 11-20-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:13 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

"Sucked trying to tell me how easy it was," prob came from a desk jockey. You should have done research instead of going to the, "Hey, you wanna have big ***** and be a big macho man? JOIN THE MARINES BRO!" recruiter... IF you could have even gotten into the AF.

A "fobbit," you say? Next time your marines get stuck and need CAS, look at what kind of aircraft it is. Then, you'll understand our mission. I work directly with making that support possible, not to mention give you guys decent places to transit through. Interesting talk from someone that has never set their foot on sand... and you try to dis the AF, which you know nothing about??? You're still an FNG, watch your mouth.

I'm overseas, you wouldn't know anyone... especially since you haven't deployed or seen any other part of the world for a good amount of time. Oh, also... I live on a marine base, work on an AF base, and work with marines on occasion. Did you know that we also deploy with army? I bet you've never even heard of "joint fight."

You keep mentioned programs offered by your branch. You really bought into everything, didn't you?

I don't get kids like you... "Oh yeah, I'm so smart and have this much schooling done. I also plan on this and that," but your wanting to be a meat shield in the military makes all of that soooooo worth it.

One last thing... fix your damn grammar and spelling. You're digging yourself deeper with each post, dumbass.

Hopefully none of my brothers in arms here feel this is directed towards them or their branch at all. This kid needs to be put in his place, and fast... before he hurts himself.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:18 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

hmm, me stupid no, maybe make a few spelling and grammar mistakes but not stupid.
Don't worry I am taking my final english class this spring for college, then its all math, physics, chemistry, drafting, and design classes. And a refresher class on using autocad and a 3D printer
^ Says the kid who apparently doesn't know the difference between grammar and spelling, but has consistently shown himself to be **** poor at both. LOL @ people who deny being stupid yet seem incapable of typing a single post in an intelligent and educated fashion.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 11-20-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Gozirra

Omfg..
Attached Thumbnails This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...-462.jpg  
Old 11-21-2011, 12:35 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

If he is truly taking his "final" English class this spring, then I guess there is no hope.....
Old 11-21-2011, 01:01 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

haha, na 20 and an E-3 and got no shame in it.
they had respect for use and they were E-5 up to E-7 and they were buying us drinks
I thought legal age limit was 21...

Well, Mr. 20-year-old engineering marine, I'm 19 and a 4 star general, I got my aerospace engineering degree as a sperm cell, my masters as a fetus and my Ph.D. as an infant. I have also been deployed 16 times, diffused 746 IED's, saved the lives of 46 Afghan children, created the original design blueprint for the AC-130 and dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. Which I also created with my secondary Nuclear Engineering degree. You ask how I did this? I also invented time travel in the fourth grade. I don't always get degrees, but when i do..

I prefer to be awesome.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Spork

It seems he ran away.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:36 PM
911Killer4243

Default im 19 an my sts turbo track edition will **** on all

iand im black ***** wsssup
Old 11-22-2011, 01:40 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

^^^^^^^^^ Is that supposed to be a sentence????
Old 11-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Spork

Originally Posted by 911Killer4243
im 19 an my sts turbo track edition will **** on all
iand im black ***** wsssup
Lies.

Last edited by Spork; 11-22-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...