Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Cody750
coming from the guy w/ a cat as his icon??
That's all you got? A cat dis?? HAHAHA what a loser.

you have no idea who i am so you shouldnt be saying **** towards me or to me...

Getting bowed up??
Old 11-17-2011, 04:14 PM
SLeRoux92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I seriously can hardly comprehend how stupid some of the people in this thread are. I'm 19 years old, but have never owned a Z. I lurk to gather all the info I can so that when I'm finally ready to get one, I will know EVERYTHING I need to know about it. In fact, I'm a member of quite a few car forums and r6-forum since I rode one of those for a year or so. This is probably the worst forum, as far as dick head teenage members go.

That being said, the hatred towards teenagers is honestly well deserved, most people my age are idiots in the most pitiful sense. You come in here bashing all the adults that are just getting their kicks making fun of the fact that your mommy bought your car until you slip up and reveal that pretty much every word you spewed out was absolute bullsh!t. None of you dumb asses work at chemical plants, hit it big trading stocks, made millions with a dot com corporation you founded as a fetus, or whatever the **** else you're going to claim you do. Best case scenario, you are a janitor for one of these individuals you claim to be.

Either grow the ***** to just admit that your mommy and daddy bought your car (or that all your income solely goes to supporting your z) or shut up and gtfo. Honestly, no 19 year old goes to college full time, pays their own rent/mortgage, pays their insurance, gas, and all other expenses unless they live in their geo metro. And, well, if you're 17, you should still be getting dropped off at the mall in your moms minivan to meet your date for chinese food. It's funny that you dumb asses post in this thread, knowing you'll get flamed, and then act like someone just stuck a broom stick up your *** when someone calls you out.

As for the adults that are truly on their own, keep giving the douches a hard time I guess, lol. You're beating a dead horse to some extent, but let's be honest here...judging by the average iq of most of these kids, the horse deserve that extra posthumous brutality.

ps- paying off a car with "your own" money that your parents gave to you does not count as buying your own car, LOL

can't remember if I put my list in this thread or not, but...

2005 Xterra (gifted against my will, unfortunately. Was working out buying a 240 for myself when my parents flipped out, but at least I can admit it was a gift and that I'm clearly spoiled as **** since I got a free car. And no, I didn't deserve it, lol)
2010 Hyosung gt250r
2007 Yamaha R6

sold both bikes, which I did work to buy and support. Never flipped burgers, lol, but I've worked for Vans (shoes), a mini golf course, a frozen yogurt store, a sporting goods shipping warehouse, and a few others. I'm working on getting certified as a personal trainer so I can have a decent job to keep me above water while going through school. still have the xterra. I live at home and commute to school. Honestly Education > any car

Last edited by SLeRoux92; 11-17-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:32 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SLeRoux92
I seriously can hardly comprehend how stupid some of the people in this thread are. I'm 19 years old, but have never owned a Z. I lurk to gather all the info I can so that when I'm finally ready to get one, I will know EVERYTHING I need to know about it. In fact, I'm a member of quite a few car forums and r6-forum since I rode one of those for a year or so. This is probably the worst forum, as far as dick head teenage members go.

That being said, the hatred towards teenagers is honestly well deserved, most people my age are idiots in the most pitiful sense. You come in here bashing all the adults that are just getting their kicks making fun of the fact that your mommy bought your car until you slip up and reveal that pretty much every word you spewed out was absolute bullsh!t. None of you dumb asses work at chemical plants, hit it big trading stocks, made millions with a dot com corporation you founded as a fetus, or whatever the **** else you're going to claim you do. Best case scenario, you are a janitor for one of these individuals you claim to be.

Either grow the ***** to just admit that your mommy and daddy bought your car (or that all your income solely goes to supporting your z) or shut up and gtfo. Honestly, no 19 year old goes to college full time, pays their own rent/mortgage, pays their insurance, gas, and all other expenses unless they live in their geo metro. And, well, if you're 17, you should still be getting dropped off at the mall in your moms minivan to meet your date for chinese food. It's funny that you dumb asses post in this thread, knowing you'll get flamed, and then act like someone just stuck a broom stick up your *** when someone calls you out.

As for the adults that are truly on their own, keep giving the douches a hard time I guess, lol. You're beating a dead horse to some extent, but let's be honest here...judging by the average iq of most of these kids, the horse deserve that extra posthumous brutality.

ps- paying off a car with "your own" money that your parents gave to you does not count as buying your own car, LOL

2005 Xterra (gifted against my will, unfortunately. Was working out buying a 240 for myself when my parents flipped out, but at least I can admit it was a gift and that I'm clearly spoiled as **** since I got a free car. And no, I didn't deserve it, lol)
2010 Hyosung gt250r
2007 Yamaha R6

sold both bikes, which I did work to buy and support. Never flipped burgers, lol, but I've worked for Vans (shoes), a mini golf course, a frozen yogurt store, a sporting goods shipping warehouse, and a few others. I'm working on getting certified as a personal trainer so I can have a decent job to keep me above water while going through school. still have the xterra. I live at home and commute to school. Honestly Education > any car
AWESOME POST!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 04:47 PM
SLeRoux92

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
AWESOME POST!!!
lol, thanks. Lots of pent up frustration. I see so many kids at the college I go to driving M3s, M5s, AMG's, brand new Mustang 5.0s, G37s, etc and they all strut around campus talking like the car daddy obviously payed for was owed to them- like they were just entitled to a 35k+ car by birthright.

I actually kind of bailed on this forum for a while looking to buy a 2012 Genesis Coupe r-spec (obviously with a down payment from the xterra and payments in the mid $300's for a few years) but I'm really starting to think twice due to the m/t failures that are all too common. But 24k out the door for a GC with brembos, track suspension, lsd, etc was VERY enticing.

Starting to think a nice used Z can be had for the same price with higher reliability. I REFUSE to get the Gen in automatic

Anyways, back to harassing 17 year olds

Last edited by SLeRoux92; 11-17-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Cody750

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2010 Hyosung gt250r
2007 Yamaha R6

i dont know everything, i dont know half of it... thats why im here to ask questions and learn about the z, all i have owned is bikes so im not the guy to ask questions on z's. im on WFOriders.com and motohouston as far as bike forums, this is the first car i have bought worth reading about, hence this is the first (car) forum i have been on. i do work at chemical plants (contractor) my z is not paid off... i still have about 8k left on it, my insurance and z bill is less than $500/month, i make double that in one week (working 7-12s) i live at home as well. I am no by no means a badass or a rich spoiled kid but i stated what i do and what i owned (as the thread asked) and got attacked for it
Old 11-18-2011, 12:14 AM
350Z Project X

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

2010 Hyosung gt250r
2007 Yamaha R6

think you let the thread get to you. lol. or the broomstick where the sun dont shine. dont let the little things get to you like this one thread...
o and i would like to say one thing, thank you america for all your tax dollars because with that i was able to put a down payment on my Z. dude did you ever think maybe your job just sucks or your paying too much into your gf and thats why you cant afford everything at once. lol
Old 11-18-2011, 05:03 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 350Z Project X
think you let the thread get to you. lol. or the broomstick where the sun dont shine. dont let the little things get to you like this one thread...
o and i would like to say one thing, thank you america for all your tax dollars because with that i was able to put a down payment on my Z. dude did you ever think maybe your job just sucks or your paying too much into your gf and thats why you cant afford everything at once. lol

Old 11-18-2011, 08:21 AM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

id say the other guys a troll dude
Old 11-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Btothefnrock

At 16 I bought a 2000 Civic Si (in 2004)

Since then-

99 Mazda Miata
85 RX7 GS
97 Legacy GT wagon (still own)
91 Integra
88 Coupe Deville
90 Miata
84 RX7 GSL
91 240SX SE
93 Del Sol
88 Chevy Scottsdale
98 Outback Sport
85 RX7 GSL-SE
83 RX7 Widebody (still own)
02 WRX
93 Miata LE (Still own)
93 Miata
78 Jeep CJ7 (still own)
03 350Z (still own)

Might have missed one or two, lol.I'm 25 now... I need to sell some of the current stable...
Old 11-19-2011, 12:54 AM
yassinbrkt

hehehehehehehe.

-Started off with a hand me down 1995 Pontiac Trans Am at 16(still have it)
-Saved up for my first car, which was a 03 350z enthusiast. got it for a good deal and at an auction(sold it for twice as much as i got it for)
-Bought a 2000 Prelude Type SH(R.I.P. cuz of a drunk driver... *****)(thank you insurance)
-now on my second 03 350z... touring... 17 years old...
damn, a lot can happen in a year and a half haha.
-hoping to get sponsored for drifting. no I'm not a pro, but everyone starts somewhere. I drift every now and then on the streets when it's empty, but it sure as hell is nothing compared to the track... big plans for the future before I hit grad school hehe. hoping to make more money and reeally drop some decent Ks on my sweet Gazelle
Old 11-19-2011, 01:00 AM
TheHulk

Cool story bro
Old 11-19-2011, 05:11 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by yassinbrkt
hehehehehehehe.

I drift every now and then on the streets when it's empty, but it sure as hell is nothing compared to the track...
Moron.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Gozirra

2010 Hyosung gt250r
2007 Yamaha R6

Whoa nice rant! Or you could do what I did and get a used one in not so hot condition and fix it up! Almost have mine paid off, but I dropped all social life except taking my gf out, Oh well, some might not like that way. Kudos anyway, I agree with some of that, like learning everything about the car before getting it!
Originally Posted by yassinbrkt
hehehehehehehe.

-hoping to get sponsored for drifting. no I'm not a pro, but everyone starts somewhere. I drift every now and then on the streets when it's empty, but it sure as hell is nothing compared to the track... big plans for the future before I hit grad school hehe. hoping to make more money and reeally drop some decent Ks on my sweet Gazelle
No you're not a pro you're a dangerous f@g who can slide around a street corner and thinks hes hard. You will not get a sponsor.

btw, Gazelle is a f@ggy name for a Z.

Last edited by Gozirra; 11-19-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:23 AM
SLeRoux92

I wouldn't go around bragging about my food stamps and welfare checks if i were you
Old 11-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Gozirra

I wouldn't go around bragging about my food stamps and welfare checks if i were you
Old 11-19-2011, 07:42 PM
350Z Project X

didnt know they gave food stamps too marines, but your tax dollars do pay for the tank i drive and weapons and ammo
I dont need foot stamps i got MRE's
Old 11-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Spork

didnt know they gave food stamps too marines, but your tax dollars do pay for the tank i drive and weapons and ammo
I dont need foot stamps i got MRE's
I bet your young and below E-3. Willing to bet you're pretty new as well.

Btw, YOUR tax dollars pay for them, too. Mind blown?

Last edited by Spork; 11-19-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:20 AM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by Spork

haha, na 20 and an E-3 and got no shame in it. and going to officer training next year. and i drive the biggest most bad a** thing the military has to offer. what more could i ask for. im guessing your in some branch of the military or were?
Old 11-20-2011, 12:23 AM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by Spork

fyi, any branch of the military other than the marines we take your rank and subtract 2 then get your rank what you would be as a Marine. And thats not a lie i was one a base with army drill sergeants and they had respect for use and they were E-5 up to E-7 and they were buying us drinks
Old 11-20-2011, 03:28 AM
Spork

haha, na 20 and an E-3 and got no shame in it. and going to officer training next year. and i drive the biggest most bad a** thing the military has to offer. what more could i ask for. im guessing your in some branch of the military or were?
So you're saying you pilot the F-22, A-10, or AC130? Certainly you aren't saying some common land vehicle is the most badass thing...
Officer training, eh? Cool, just like every other 18-20 year old enlistee.

fyi, any branch of the military other than the marines we take your rank and subtract 2 then get your rank what you would be as a Marine. And thats not a lie i was one a base with army drill sergeants and they had respect for use and they were E-5 up to E-7 and they were buying us drinks
Makes perfect sense. Say, how's the testing for your rank? They don't just give it to you like a dog gets a treat, do they?
Willing to bet you haven't even deployed yet.
Also, we ignore most low ranking marines until they've proven they're not complete asshats. Good job.

Last edited by Spork; 11-20-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...