Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Posted On The Club Rx8...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 07:32 AM
xjerseyzfinestx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Posted On The Club Rx8...

sorry but after cruising through the rx8 forum.. i notice they bash the z soooo much.. its really unbelieveable on what they say.. i let it pass but after days and days of new topics about the z in a bad way.. i decided to post a thread.......sorry if you think it was immature..but it had to be said...they decided to close the thread ..
http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15027
Old 11-21-2003, 07:47 AM
jedoublery

Don't like them, don't go to their forum.
There are at least 10 threads about RX8 forum talking $hit about us, and there are probably 100 threads of us talking smack about other cars.

After SRT4, M3, and now RX8. This whole "my car is better than yours" thing is getting really really old.

Don't we have better things to talk about?
Like how much FIBER a person needs everyday.
Or getting pissed at jedoublery for being stupid and running away from the po po.

***If you remotely feel the same way as I do, please make my reply the last reply!***

Last edited by jedoublery; 11-21-2003 at 07:49 AM.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:35 AM
FairladyZ

Default The rx8

A buddy recently got an rx8, and that car blows. He went to dyno it, his being a 6spd and I believe he got like 140-150 rwhp? My other friend told me about it cause he was there when they got it dynoed. The owner of the mazda nearly cried. He went to the dealer and told them of the problem, and the dealer said we are recalling the motors. You can either turn your car in for a full refund, or have us replace the motor.

I really didnt believe them until I went to the link posted above, and sure enough they are having major issues. Crazy...It's just like what happened to the Mustang Cobra in '99. The stopped producton in 2000 and restarted in 2001. Recalled everyones and anyones car if they wanted.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:58 AM
Mikestro

Originally posted by jedoublery
***If you remotely feel the same way as I do, please make my reply the last reply!*** [/B]
Jeez, what fun would that be?

Car forums are supposed to go into excruciating painful detail about every aspect of the respective car and compare their car to every car past, present and future.

RX-8 kind of blows, if they took out the back seat added 50HP and fixed that fuked up nose, I would like it. The rotary power curve is waaaay better that our engine, not more power, but the CURVE. It increases steeply all the way to redline...not flattening out like our engine. I had an 86 RX-7 with the 13B rotary and it was just plain fun to drive.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:08 AM
EL Diablo

The cars are not in the same class. RX8 owners know that. If they dont then they are not being realistic. I know RX8 Owners feel thier car is bada$$ and in it's own way it is, just not as bada$$ as the 350Z. I think the RX8 has a nice modern design and looks cool on the road. But Unless someone has attached a Rocket on the back of one I'll eat'em for breakfast. No reason to compare the two. Nuff said.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:18 AM
EVO Killer

Hey guys, this is my first post here and I don't want to start anything but the Rx8 is a great car. So is the Z.

As far as them recalling the engine, that is BS. When Mazda first released the car they rated it at 250Hp, after the first alotment sold they rerated the Hp to 238. Alot of guy that preordered the car were not happy so Mazda gave them the option of Keeping the car and $500 in dealer cash or Mazda would buy the car back from the owner. It had nothing to do with the quality of the engine, just making the customer happy!

As far as comparing the two they are very different cars. The Z is faster in a staright line, the 8 is faster in the corners. Both cars have different driving feel and power delivery. The interior on the 8 blows away the Z, sorry but facts is facts. The quality of the material and fit and finish is what you would see in cars that cost much more.

I decided to get the Z after thinking it over for a while and driving both cars a few times. I really like the 8 better as far as handling and comfort and quality but the Z can go faster in a stright line. And there are very few cars for this price that can go as fast. If I lived in an area where there are many mountain roads I would have got an 8 in a harts beat but since I don't I went with the car that would be more useful to me.

Just my 0.02 cents, sorry for the long post.
-Drew
Old 11-21-2003, 09:34 AM
JFritz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are truly pathetic.

You post photo's of Z28 owners (Redkneck lookin dudes) and talk all sorts of **** about other cars, and you don't expect anybody else to talk ****?

Pathetic.

This board if anything has the most trash talking I've ever seen.

Most Z owners on here seem to think that driving a Z automatically puts you in a higher class than anyone on the road. I'm not reffering to all of you, but there are a good number of you on here that make me want to vomit every time I read your post.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:34 AM
Mikestro

found this picture on their website. Possibly the gayest thing I have ever seen. They are all forming the shape of a rotor with their hands....
Attached Thumbnails Posted On The Club Rx8...-rotor2.jpg  
Old 11-21-2003, 09:36 AM
Mikestro

Originally posted by JFritz
You guys are truly pathetic.

there are a good number of you on here that make me want to vomit every time I read your post.
Sorry for any vomiting that I have caused
Old 11-21-2003, 09:53 AM
Rxramon
Charter Member #45

Looks like the sign people do for PUSS*...
Old 11-21-2003, 10:04 AM
FairladyZ

Originally posted by Mikestro
found this picture on their website. Possibly the gayest thing I have ever seen. They are all forming the shape of a rotor with their hands....

lmao
Old 11-21-2003, 10:13 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Well, they take pride in their RX-8s, just like gays take pride in their rainbow flags. Both are rather in the minority, yet both groups are proud.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:17 AM
Mikestro

Originally posted by Rxramon
Looks like the sign people do for PUSS*...
It isn't just slang either.... that is the ASL (American Sign Language) sign for *****
Old 11-21-2003, 10:20 AM
___DJK___

rofl, if anyone ever catches me doing something that gay, KILL ME.

One funny quote I saw in that thread was about how unreliable the 350 is. This was amusing considering how every other thread in their general discussion forum was something along the lines of "my car sucks".

That being said, I still do like the RX-8.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:39 AM
FairladyZ

Find some more of those kinda pics...freakin funny!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 10:46 AM
JFritz

you guys are unbelievable, true hipocrits.

Old 11-21-2003, 10:52 AM
macka

OH MY GOD THAT IS FUNNY

So, the universal sign for P*s*y is also the unviersal sign for the wankel (sp?) GREAT!!!

That picture has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in my life.

I was going to get an RX-8, but then a friend of mine who owns a Z let me drive his....I love my silverstone

Look, I drove a twin turbo RX-7, and that was a fast car, it was why I wanted (and really planned to wait for) the RX-8.

Now...well...I think the RX-8 is ugly, and SLOW, so I think I made the right choice. Besides, we may have a few issues with the car, but lets line these bitches up and race...that's what I thought...the Z will smoke their *** every time

so they can flash the P*s*y sign all they want, the fact of the matter is there car sucks, and I should know I spent about 8 months researching both cars, and I chose the Z.

-
/ \
| |
| |
| |
\ /
-
*the text version of the P*s*y symbol (or the rx-8...same thing)

PS-DJK I noticed the link you have in your sig to maddox.xmission.com---that is the funniest damn site on the internet by far...I love that site. When he judges the kids art work, I almost pee'd myself...

--------------------------------------------
"Every Day I Do"

Last edited by macka; 11-21-2003 at 10:57 AM.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:53 AM
marhot

Default LOL

Jeez, what fun would that be?

Car forums are supposed to go into excruciating painful detail about every aspect of the respective car and compare their car to every car past, present and future.
Exactly

Bash on!
Old 11-21-2003, 11:03 AM
drew703

I'm sorry I know this quote has already gotten its attention but I had to give mine too! It was just the way you said it, and the pic combined, I was rolling.

lol

-drew

Quick Reply: Posted On The Club Rx8...