Everyone, please stick to specific facts about the following:
- incomplete transactions (ongoing)
- unsatisfactory transactions

And avoid the following:
- name calling
- flaming/bickering
- inappropriate language
- infractions of the TOU
I'm pointing this out one more time. Infractions are being handed out to folks that can't follow what has already been mentioned once in this thread. The thread is here for updates and information for the folks that are actually impacted, anything else at this point is off-topic and is getting in the way of a resolution.

No more warnings, folks. Offending posts removed/infracted.

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 05-13-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:55 PM
yogipower

calling his bank for a refund?

do you know anything about my situation?

because he charged me little over 10k when I order front bumper($1300) from z1 and he said that he ACCIDENTLY charged me with wrong stuff wtf? serisouly? and i ordered my bumper back in nov 2011 and i cancel my order after 5 months later because it was taking too long and sick of his lies. i hope everybody got their stuff on time.

Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Current issues list (Updated)

Kasimmmmmmm: 7/2011 Reported to CC company & received refund

Mr Nibiru: 7/2011 "I'm still waiting on my 4.083 gear and install kit"

gabe3d: ***need status update on his ordered parts***

cockpit66: still waiting since Nov 2010 on parts - still waiting on refund since Sept 2011
Z1Performance: 7/2011 "Carlos[cockpit66] will be receiving everything he ordered in the coming weeks"

***: paid oct 2010,
Z1Performance: 4/2011 "If my supplier is not able to get us the details we've been waiting on by the end of the week, we will issue the refund for you for the coil overs and just send the steering wheel setup out."

tioga: orders Nov & Dec 2011 - 4/17 partial refund provided, still waiting on other parts

manjot: 4/4 received his parts

2th pwr: 4/3 "I have gotten some of my parts now still waiting on some suspension stuff"

yogi power: 3/27 calling his bank for a refund

mikecala99: 3/19 waiting on his parts

abarclay: 3/14 received refund after contacting his bank

CCDesigns: 3/14 "I am also waiting on parts"

Sanderman: 2010, awaiting brakes and an overage refund that was never sent.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Sanderman

I'm pretty sure some of it was mine. Contacted by him yesterday via email about sending me a money order. But I've heard that before. So far I've avoided going legal as I suspect that would just shut him down and rule out ever getting the money back. If it gets to that point it will be worth doing I suppose just for revenge.

Joe

Originally Posted by Zenica View Post
With what money!!??
Old 05-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Zenica

Any updates regarding this?
Old 05-22-2012, 06:55 AM
mikecala99

Originally Posted by Zenica View Post
Any updates regarding this?
I just got a $500US refund out of $3,515US

only $3,015US (7 fortnightly repayments)
Old 05-26-2012, 06:50 PM
Sanderman

Originally Posted by mikecala99 View Post
I just got a $500US refund out of $3,515US

only $3,015US (7 fortnightly repayments)
Good for you. I've gotten more emails with promises to pay with interest but nothing more. Of course I got the same promises a year ago.

Joe
Old 05-28-2012, 04:15 AM
cockpit66

Im still waiting for the first dollar of 3400$
Old 05-29-2012, 08:12 AM
sofa king
Banned

Former vendor… looks like they're done here.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Zenica

I am shocked that in 6 pages, he hasn't made any effort to discuss this openly. Although, I am not surprised he isn't a sponsor any longer, I would have thought such a financial luxury would have been untenable long before now.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:55 AM
saywat?

are the people who are wasting more time letting this guy repay them only doing it becus they cant get a chargeback done by their credit card companies?
Old 06-07-2012, 09:50 AM
PerfZ

Chargebacks typically must get started early in the process. Pretty easy for a merchant to keep promising resolution until it is too late. Consumer law is not everything it is cracked up to be, particularly if the merchant knows how to work the system.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:13 AM
saywat?

damn that sucks even harder
Old 06-08-2012, 03:40 PM
cockpit66

Can you tell me some important forum where we can take as well? So those affected can continue to work, not to cheat more.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:36 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Originally Posted by cockpit66 View Post
Can you tell me some important forum where we can take as well? So those affected can continue to work, not to cheat more.
I posted the law enforcement entities that you can contact several pages ago.

Random people on Internet forums aren't going to be able to help you very much with a real world solution - you'll need to either work it out with the company or use legal means to reach a resolution.

We are just keeping the communications here to protect our members and to encourage the vendor to continue making efforts to resolve the complaints/issues - but we have no authority or leverage to "do" anything.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:00 PM
cockpit66

I am sorry for bothering.
Legal means is dead end. I doubt a lot the efforts of the seller. Too much money, too long.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:14 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Originally Posted by cockpit66 View Post
I am sorry for bothering.
Legal means is dead end. I doubt a lot the efforts of the seller. Too much money, too long.
Not bothering at all. I'd love to help you if I could.

So you've contacted those agencies and they could not help you in your situation, or are you just assuming that legal means are a dead end?
Old 06-08-2012, 05:25 PM
cockpit66

I just assuming that legal means are a dead end. The only path is to prevent further cheating (So I want to know other forums where it sells)

I guess its ice cream business (Adam has them) is in ruin. How to act on the legal means against someone who only has debts, also from another country.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:54 AM
jerryd87

this post really concerns me since ive had issues getting my cams from him, out of a order of pistons and cams it took 5 months to get pistons after threatening to take my money back and still no cams. will have to see what he says in the morning, even emailed him back appologizing for some of that anger in my previous two emails but if i dont like what i hear ill have to run down to JAG pretty sure the army lawyers will help me for free if it needs to come to that. definitely will not purchase again though

especially since i wanted staggered kelford cams which he claims never showed up to his distributor after telling me it would be too easy to get them. so i changed it to any set of 272 cams since he said he could get them in a week, 2 weeks later and being told the items here being over nighted on a daily basis still nothing.

if he dosnt resolve mine though im pretty sure CID gets involved in fraud against Army service members, i know they are the ones who arrested a local business for selling a service member a car and never providing a title..............def not people i would want to be involved with
Originally Posted by Sanderman View Post
1. Over a year and a half ago I ordered set of brakes from him for my 350Z. Price just over $9,000 paid by credit card.

2. He notifies me a few days later his bank won't process the card because of an issue on his bank's side. Asks if I can pay by check. I do. He's a my350z sponsor with good feedback with an active posting history and other members say good things about him. On this basis I trusted him.

3. He cashes my check and orders the brakes from Japan. So far, so good. then a really strange thing happens - a week and half later three separate charges for $3,000 appear on my credit card from Z1.

4. I contact him, he says the bank must have finally processed the charge. This made no sense to me as it was processed as 3 separate charges totaling the original intended charge. He says he'll reverse them immediately. He has cashed my $9000 check and charged me $9,000 at this point. No product shipped as the brakes are on order from Japan.

5. Over the next 3 weeks 2 of the charges ($6,000 total) are finally reversed. I paid the $3000 charge left without realizing it (card I use for business travel with large monthly balances). So at this point, I'm out $9,000 in cash on the check and $3,000 in the credit card payment, or $12,000 total.

6. This starts a 1 month long effort to get the $3,000 charge reversed. I had to file with my credit card company and have them conference call him with me on the line to resolve it. Finally successful. Now I'm just out the $9,000 I paid him by check.

7. Throughout this time I am talking to him about the brakes and the $9,000 check he cashed and when I will get the brakes. Throughout this he comes clean on how his company was hit by fradulent charges from overseas buyers, his bank had frozen his charge accounts and his company is in dire financial straits, but he assures me he will pay me back no matter what. We agree to cancel the brake order and he will pay me back. He says he will start paying me weekly to pay me back. We are now in early 2011 at this point.

8. After several weeks I get a $1,000 money order from him to start the refund process. Another $1,000 follows about 2 months later. There is another payment back to me for another $750 around June of last year. Throughout this I am calling and emailing him asking for money back and I receive repeated assurances he is sending me another money order "this week" or "by Friday". Those never materialize. The refund back to me for the $9,000 is stalled at $2,750.

9. He still owes me over $6,000 for brakes never shipped. He went radio silent on me last June and I haven't seen any money since.

10. I traded emails with him this week. More of the same. He says he can't send anything now. He is finally getting his business back on solid footing, but his girlfriend has had medical problems for the past 2 months and he can't send me anything now with no commitment when he will.

So I'm really glad to hear he's just a really great stand-up guy with your order for a handful of dollars.

Joe

Last edited by jerryd87; 06-11-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:48 AM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Again, I would recommend that folks with a problem seek out help via the legal options available and that I listed previously. Even if you have a verbal arrangement, I would make sure that I had it in writing and speak to legal counsel (or authorities and law enforcement). Trade crimes, fraud, credit card fraud, bank fraud, and some of the other alleged crimes are very serious, especially across state and international lines. Additionally, with multiple complainants, it becomes easier to threaten prosecution as a criminal enterprise if there is an ongoing pattern of repeated intent.

Last edited by SparkleCityHop; 06-11-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:34 AM
jerryd87

just a update got a reversal from the bank no contest from z1

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Z1 Auto in NY

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: