2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vendor Feedback - http://www.conceptzperformance.com/

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Itzcashew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Op can you post screenshot of the email? Because right now it's just your side of the argument. If I missed it then my apologies but I noticed you failed to name the sales person you spoke to. Serious vendors would not respond that way to any buyer. Perhaps their response was not what you expected and you took it differently than what was being conveyed. So basically
Old 04-04-2013, 11:40 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

I already stated before I've done thousands in business with online vendors. ConceptZPerformance is probably the best experience I've had. They are one of the better vendors left in our platform, IMO, and threads like these only deter new vendors from coming in and help the remaining legit vendors out the door. The product supplied is 100 bucks and would probably be scratched a little in an install anyways. Besides, asking for a refund on a product like this is like asking for a refund on a test pipe that's scratched. I can see why the vendor denied a refund. There just isn't validity in going through the hassle of a refund for minor cosmetic defects on a performance product. And like many have stated, Concept probably didn't make much if any profit off the piece.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Golden_Armz

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ummmm, your complaining about that? and why would u get a POP charger for a "show" car? pop charger is def not showy at all.... first of all you cant even see that part once it is installed... and ive orderd from them and i have no problems with them.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Golden_Armz

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

i dont think it was poor customer service. as a business man, you shouldnt be a push over, since people will take advantage of you. all i see is some petty ********, and CZP shouldnt have to deal with this nonsense.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:49 PM
STL 350Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've ordered from them before with no issues. Honestly it's just a piece of sheet metal... op sounds like a spoiled whiny kid.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:05 PM
jonnyidfw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After working as a Regional Parts & Service Manager for a Major brand, the cost of the part, show or not show car, the client did not receive what was advertised. In the pictures it shows a non scratched part, therefore he should receive what he ordered.... His perception was a Brand New, meaning, never installed, scratched, item........ If I had a Client complaint, with this type of response, the seller/dealer would have to refund or exchange the part for one of quality that the client saw pictured..... Regardless of cost..... PERIOD..... Just saying..... However, I have ordered a few parts from CZP and have not NOT had a problem! but this should have been handled a little more professionally...... Just remember, we never know what another person is going through or their income level, so this part may have been a somewhat larger purchase for them, ALL Clients purchases should be treated the same, no matter the $ amount spent or profit margin........
Old 06-15-2014, 05:44 PM
oldschool350z

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jonnyidfw
After working as a Regional Parts & Service Manager for a Major brand, the cost of the part, show or not show car, the client did not receive what was advertised. In the pictures it shows a non scratched part, therefore he should receive what he ordered.... His perception was a Brand New, meaning, never installed, scratched, item........ If I had a Client complaint, with this type of response, the seller/dealer would have to refund or exchange the part for one of quality that the client saw pictured..... Regardless of cost..... PERIOD..... Just saying..... However, I have ordered a few parts from CZP and have not NOT had a problem! but this should have been handled a little more professionally...... Just remember, we never know what another person is going through or their income level, so this part may have been a somewhat larger purchase for them, ALL Clients purchases should be treated the same, no matter the $ amount spent or profit margin........
It's a ****ing scratch on a cheap pop charger. The op shouldn't ***** about it.