Declining expectations for My350Z posts - Page 24 - MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

Go Back  MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion > General > 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Reload this Page >

Declining expectations for My350Z posts

Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Declining expectations for My350Z posts

Old 02-01-2019, 01:33 PM
  #461  
myfirstzcar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: western New York
Posts: 611
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Spike100 View Post
Participation in my350z.com continues declining. There is a reason this is happening.

I think it is important to support new members. This Forum has existed a very long time with a great deal of participation (i.e., many posts on many subjects). New members may ask na´ve questions and fail to search as completely as senior members would suggest. That is no reason to embarrass and humiliate someone who comes here to learn about their new car.

I'm taking the "High Road" and allowing a lot of room for our new members. --Spike
This is exactly why I left. I was treated poorly when I started and hate seeing other so called "NOOBS" get the same.*
myfirstzcar is offline  
Old 02-01-2019, 01:42 PM
  #462  
g356sp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: PNW
Posts: 9
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by myfirstzcar View Post
This is exactly why I left. I was treated poorly when I started and hate seeing other so called "NOOBS" get the same.*
My reasoning for 'flaming nubs' matches pretty well to the quote in your sig - if you show that you've researched your question and couldn't find a definitive answer, or want clarification on the multiple options you found, that shows that you respect the rules of the forums, and to a certain extent that you respect yourself (ie I don't want a handout, I can figure this out on my own). If you come here expecting someone to take *their* time to hold your hand when you could have spent just as much time to find the answer yourself, then you, in my humble but always correct opinion, deserve whatever you get.
g356sp is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to g356sp For This Useful Post:
bealljk (02-03-2019)
Old 02-03-2019, 07:41 PM
  #463  
bealljk
Registered User
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: col
Posts: 3,791
Thanked 374 Times in 318 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by g356sp View Post
My reasoning for 'flaming nubs' matches pretty well to the quote in your sig
yup...this^



Heeeerrrree we go! Another member that will reaching 19 posts, get flamed, and never show his face again!
https://my350z.com/forum/g35-g37/621...7vhr-swap.html
bealljk is online now  
Old 02-04-2019, 06:52 AM
  #464  
dkmura
General & DIY Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Thread Starter
iTrader: (62)
 
dkmura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 6,653
Thanked 652 Times in 453 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bealljk View Post
Heeeerrrree we go! Another member that will reaching 19 posts, get flamed, and never show his face again!
https://my350z.com/forum/g35-g37/621...7vhr-swap.html
Nah- that's no flame job. His question got some answers, although probably not the ones he wanted.
dkmura is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:51 AM
  #465  
Heel Til I Die
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 727
Thanked 157 Times in 111 Posts
Default

Basically any new wheel thread started by Senoniuq. I just don't get it...
Heel Til I Die is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:16 PM
  #466  
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM
 
jhc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: ZdayZ
Posts: 7,789
Thanked 1,490 Times in 1,019 Posts
Default

I don't enjoy berating folks, but you can't make this up-

https://my350z.com/forum/g35-g37/621...l#post10984233
jhc is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:44 PM
  #467  
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM
 
MicVelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Northern California
Posts: 6,796
Thanked 1,884 Times in 1,375 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Heel Til I Die View Post
Basically any new wheel thread started by Senoniuq. I just don't get it...
Yeah, well, while I lay in bed last night, with the last thing read being the latest of that quadruple asked same queston, I was mentally gritting my teeth and had some bad verbage ready to throw down. Good thing I was too sleepy. Took the high road this morning. Heh heh.
MicVelo is online now  
Old 02-11-2019, 04:46 PM
  #468  
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM
 
MicVelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Northern California
Posts: 6,796
Thanked 1,884 Times in 1,375 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jhc View Post
I don't enjoy berating folks, but you can't make this up-

https://my350z.com/forum/g35-g37/621...l#post10984233
Yeah, saw that. But actually it had some legit stuff in it showing he at least knows his way around diagnostics. I thought as you did though.... "siphon". Hahahahaha.
MicVelo is online now  
Old 02-12-2019, 08:26 AM
  #469  
Heel Til I Die
Registered User
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 727
Thanked 157 Times in 111 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MicVelo View Post
Yeah, well, while I lay in bed last night, with the last thing read being the latest of that quadruple asked same queston, I was mentally gritting my teeth and had some bad verbage ready to throw down. Good thing I was too sleepy. Took the high road this morning. Heh heh.
Mic, my friend, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
Heel Til I Die is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 09:04 AM
  #470  
thekinn
Registered User
iTrader: (18)
 
thekinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,040
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default

I don't know how you guys tolerate this stuff.. the whole concept of 'sub-forums' seems to be lost on almost everyone. How much crap can be dumped into the general Z forum on a daily basis.. ? I'm sort of returning to the forum now that I've quit facebook. It's. going to be a bumpy ride.
thekinn is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to thekinn For This Useful Post:
dkmura (02-12-2019)
Old 02-12-2019, 10:23 AM
  #471  
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM
 
MicVelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Northern California
Posts: 6,796
Thanked 1,884 Times in 1,375 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Heel Til I Die View Post
Mic, my friend, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
Why thanks, Big D! But you forget, Mistuh Sparco thinks I'm a pic ho. Not that I'm arguing his point or anything.

Originally Posted by thekinn View Post
I don't know how you guys tolerate this stuff.. the whole concept of 'sub-forums' seems to be lost on almost everyone. How much crap can be dumped into the general Z forum on a daily basis.. ? I'm sort of returning to the forum now that I've quit facebook. It's. going to be a bumpy ride.
Well, that's why they pay us mods the big bucks by keeping us busy moving threads into their proper cubby holes. It's a never ending battle. Hahaha. And welcome back to the land of lost decorum.

MicVelo is online now  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
MM'08_350Z
VQ35HR
224
08-10-2017 01:55 PM
MicVelo
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
34
05-30-2017 04:28 PM
codek
Intake Exhaust
11
09-28-2015 04:03 AM
Tochigi_236
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum
8
09-27-2015 04:40 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Declining expectations for My350Z posts


Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: