Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why do you love your Z? What makes it the car for you?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 05:20 PM
chari
Banned

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

I have always been a Nissan owner. First car was a 96 teal Sentra then I got in an accident (my fault), poor thing caught on fire and was totaled. Then I bought my 05 red Sentra Spec-V in 08. She is all paid off now, but since the 350's came out, I had my eyes on them, hoping to get one someday. Then my fiance bought one (a blue 04 roadster) earlier this year. He said I could borrow it anytime. I did a couple of times, but I just did not want to keep borrowing his so I went on a hunt to get my own somewhere. Found one in LA in late May so I commuted all the way up there and made my longtime wish a reality (my black 06 base model, no cruise control but I don't use it so it's ok). We both are Z owners, and my Spec has a sister now. My spec just hit 143K and she is still goin strong. But my Z just feels like driving on air, with extra power.
Attached Thumbnails Why do you love your Z? What makes it the car for you?-img_0878.jpg  
Old 07-29-2015, 06:37 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,261 Likes on 2,319 Posts

Originally Posted by chari
I have always been a Nissan owner. First car was a 96 teal Sentra then I got in an accident (my fault), poor thing caught on fire and was totaled. Then I bought my 05 red Sentra Spec-V in 08. She is all paid off now, but since the 350's came out, I had my eyes on them, hoping to get one someday. Then my fiance bought one (a blue 04 roadster) earlier this year. He said I could borrow it anytime. I did a couple of times, but I just did not want to keep borrowing his so I went on a hunt to get my own somewhere. Found one in LA in late May so I commuted all the way up there and made my longtime wish a reality (my black 06 base model, no cruise control but I don't use it so it's ok). We both are Z owners, and my Spec has a sister now. My spec just hit 143K and she is still goin strong. But my Z just feels like driving on air, with extra power.
Excellent. Another owner with Type-N blood. (That would be Nissan of course.)

Welcome to your extended Type-N family.

Mic
The following users liked this post:
chari (07-30-2015)
Old 07-30-2015, 08:06 AM
chari
Banned

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you. I just couldn't let go of my Spec when it was time to sign the papers for the Z. It has never given me any problems (except I had to get new ram air intake cuz of the silly smog rules of Cali. Luckily the Z which already has a cold air intake has 2 resources board id number stickers on it). But other than that, she has so many miles on her that I just decided to keep her till the wheels fall off. Also she is there if I need extra storage, roadtrips, extra guests, etc.