shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

^^ Lmao

Didn't Andy stutter at that point??!!
Old 05-23-2005, 07:16 AM
randyshemin@comcast.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another year, another great event. What a testimonial for this event to more than double in size, in ONE year.
Thanks to the ENTIRE Z DayZ staff for the great event, and everyone who attended for the great time!

See you at #3!!!!
Old 05-23-2005, 07:26 AM
Morris

Thanks everyone, most of the ZDayZ staff meet yesterday to discuss how we can improve things next year. I am glad you enjoyed it.

I had a great time this weekend. On behalf on Andy and me, thank you to all the participants, the rest of the ZDayZ staff, our sponsors, and those that volunteered while onsite during the weekend.

Our sponsors were:

Club Sponsors:

Carolina Z Club, Triangle Z Club, Middle Tennessee Z Club, Upstate Z Club, Smoky Mountain Z Car Club, and Metro Detroit Z Club.

Corporate Sponsors:

Sport Z Magazine
350ZFrenzy.com
Concept Z Performance
Crawford Z Car Service
Fontana Village
Z1 Motorsports
KP Technologies
GSC Motorsports
University Nissan
Courtesy Nissan Parts
Jim Wolf Technology
ZeeToyZ Inc.
TailoftheDragon.com
KJR Performance.com
Bad Dog Performance
Zaino Brothers Show Car Polish
Dryink.com

Please be sure and say thank you to our sponsors, and let them know that you heard about them at ZDayZ.

Thanks, Morris (NCSunsetZ)
Old 05-23-2005, 07:42 AM
pulpz2

Originally Posted by VandyZ

haha

Uh-oh, do we have the makings of another photoshop thread?!? The Twins better look out, looks like there's a new set of twins in town!

Last edited by pulpz2; 05-23-2005 at 08:40 AM.
Old 05-23-2005, 07:57 AM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I'd like to offer my thanks and congrats to those who organized, ran and participated in ZDayZ. I think everyone who attended agrees that it was incredible and a blast to be there. I got to see some amazing cars, meet some great people, see some beautiful scenery (including the awards girl) and drive some wild roads.

Can't wait till next year!
Thanks,
Dave
Old 05-23-2005, 08:41 AM
kernel

Man it was great, meeting you all up there. i had a blast looking at nothing by Z cars for 4 days in a row. the dragon was insane, thanks again andy and morris and all the others for getting this all together.

I will be there with sponsors next year for sure so we can have more prizes and Z cars at the event.

Thanks again all!
Old 05-23-2005, 08:48 AM
88 Shrio Special

Check out http://www.killboy.com/ this wed. to see if your car was photographed.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:07 AM
JAMESZ

Originally Posted by 88 Shrio Special
Check out http://www.killboy.com/ this wed. to see if your car was photographed.
We passed them photographing as we were leaving the tail.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:08 AM
bhobson333

Originally Posted by jester7500
That guy was my room neighbor, and I got to see the video he was taking. It was definitely scary. If I remember correctly, he downshifted right in the middle of the curve, which broke his rear end loose, then next thing you know the camera is pointed straight to the sky.
Whoever this is, you've GOT to post this video.
Old 05-23-2005, 09:13 AM
zlessnomore

The best time I have ever shared with sooooooooo many nice people!
Thanks for coming sharing and enjoying the Dragon and Zdayz! Zee u next year!
Old 05-23-2005, 10:10 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I cannot say thank you enough - especially to Andy & Morris and the rest of the staff - yo guys put on one helluva event! I have heard only positives about the entire event and will be shocked if you don't get 300 for next year. The sponsors were very generous - want to thank ZEETOYS in particular as I won a set of his caps, but you are all awesome for contributing. Also want to thank Brian for the ride of my life; Bigsexxy gave me a pretty good ride too so thanks Jeff. 360 days until ZdayZ 2006! WooHoo.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:39 AM
PerfZ

Allow me clear up the Z in the trees story -it was my car (ITZ A Z) and yes I am an idiot, but it was not over the cliff, only one wheel was off the ground, and there is not a scratch on it, just a few cubic feet of NC turf & mud underneath. It was a classic case of over correction when the back end broke loose - it COULD have been much worse but all's well that ends! A local in a 4WD truck hooked me up and pulled me out, an NC Trooper pulled up and was totally cool, just laughed at me a few times and went on his merry way, and I made the BBQ dinner before they ran out of food. No harm, no foul!
Old 05-23-2005, 11:01 AM
tnsyty

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Allow me clear up the Z in the trees story -it was my car (ITZ A Z) and yes I am an idiot, but it was not over the cliff, only one wheel was off the ground, and there is not a scratch on it, just a few cubic feet of NC turf & mud underneath. It was a classic case of over correction when the back end broke loose - it COULD have been much worse but all's well that ends! A local in a 4WD truck hooked me up and pulled me out, an NC Trooper pulled up and was totally cool, just laughed at me a few times and went on his merry way, and I made the BBQ dinner before they ran out of food. No harm, no foul!
I was in front of him right when it happened. It was wild looking through the rearview mirror. Luckily there was no damage, and everything worked out ok. I want the video, My car is in it
Old 05-23-2005, 11:31 AM
zlessnomore

Steve U will go down in Zdayz history as the Z that bit the mountain and drove away!!(after some needed help of course!)
Gerry
Old 05-23-2005, 11:34 AM
pulpz2

Oh, come on! It's more exciting to hear that it was wedged between two trees and all 4 tires were off the ground. You're taking all the fun out of a good story! J/K, glad to hear it wasn't as bad as most were making it out to be.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:10 PM
PerfZ

Not quite the impression I wanted to make with yall but all publicity is good! Overall I am glad no one managed to get a picture as it is too painful to think about! Gerry, had a klot of fun last week; if I am ever up your way I will give you a shout. And Pulp, I am sure we will meet at some point this summer.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:28 PM
zlessnomore

Not quite the impression I wanted to make with yall but all publicity is good! Overall I am glad no one managed to get a picture as it is too painful to think about! Gerry, had a klot of fun last week; if I am ever up your way I will give you a shout. And Pulp, I am sure we will meet at some point this summer.
Don't forget we are trying the Chi/Westmich/Eastmich meet in September on Lake Michigan and the race course over there! Should be a lot of Z fun! And the way I heard it was a Z went off the road and go stuck off the ground in a tree and the driver was asking for flying leasons to get down!!
Old 05-23-2005, 12:33 PM
PerfZ

Ah yes. Embellishment at its finest, go figure. I almost forgot about that MI meet - make damn sure you keep me posted and I promise I will be there. Get me the date as soon as you know as I usually go fishing on Lake Erie the weekend after Labor Day - if there is a conflict I need to back out of the fishing trip before I lose my deposit! Gee, that was an easy decision now, wasn't it?
Old 05-23-2005, 12:41 PM
VandyZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have another pic from another angle showing the same thing! But who are we kidding here, not one of us was not staring at her!

Old 05-23-2005, 12:43 PM
PerfZ

That is guaranteed to be the most posted photo subject of the entire weekend! And nothing wrong with that, either.

Quick Reply: Official ZDayZ 2005 Thread