Notices
Body Exterior Body kits, grills, HID kits, etc.

FS: Special pricing on N-1 kit from Extreme Dimensions!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Arrow Special pricing on N-1 kit from Extreme Dimensions!!!

A couple of weeks ago, we ran a special on our N-1 style body kit. Quite a bit of interest was generated from this so we thought we would give you guys a bit more incentive to purchase the entire kit!

This special buy will run from June 28th to July 16th.

Deposit(s)- $100 (non-refundable. See Terms and Conditions below)

5-15 kits- $518 shipped (to lower 48. AK+HI and Int'l, contact me for shipping quote)

16-25- $498 shipped (to lower 48. AK+HI and Int'l, contact me for shipping quote)

Keep in mind that you may order your kit but we still have to make it so it may take 4-8 weeks for your kit to arrive. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via phone, email, AIM or PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Terms and Conditions:

Deposit(s): All deposits are non-refundable. The deposit is required to secure your part.

General:

Our customer guarantee is that you can return your item within 10 days of receipt for any reason as long as it is returned in the original packaging and you pay for all return shipping, original shipping fees are non-refundable. If you cancel within 30 days of ordering, a 25% concellation fee will be applied. Products are non-refundable if altered in any way. It is recommended that the part be prepped and installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with aftermarket fiberglass body kits including but not limited to: sanding shaving, cutting and filling. Extra fees may be incurred for proper fitment. Refunds will not be issued due to minor fitment issues. All parts are for off road and show use only.

When the shipment arrives, it is your obligation to verify you have received all your items. If any item(s) are missing, you must note the specific time(s) on the delivery bill. You must also examine the condition of the part(s). Never assume the parts are in good condition because the box is in good condition. If you do find damage of the parts, please physically write "damaged" on the delivery bill. You will then accept the shipment "as-is" and notify us immediately. We may as for pictures to verify damage has occured. in the instance major damage has occured, we will file a damage claim and ship you a new part as soon as they are available. If minor damage has occured, we will ship replacments once the damage claim is won.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:33 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

After all the interest I got about this kit when it was on sale, no one wants to save even MORE money?! I find that hard to believe! Post up and get yours today!

-Ken
Old 07-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Bring this one to the top for the long weekend! Have a safe holiday guys!

-Ken
Old 07-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend! All PMs have been responded to!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help you out!

-Ken
Old 07-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

We're still looking at another week or so for this guys! Let me know if you have any questions! I can still offer special pricing on indvidual parts if that's what you're looking for!

-Ken
Old 07-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Up to the top for the fresh week! I have had some interest but have yet to have anyone to pull the trigger! Save some money on a good looking kit for your Z!!

-Ken
Old 07-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Only a few more days left on this special! I may decide to extend this dependent upon interest!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:08 AM
Manjot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can I pick it up from your location?
Thanks
Old 07-19-2010, 11:30 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Absolutely! I just got in a new order of these on Friday. If you reside in California, sales tax would need to be added on. Let me know when you're coming down.