Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Migliore Fine Wax: New Sponsor!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008 | 08:58 AM
Don @ Migliore
Vendor - Former Vendor

Default Migliore Fine Wax: New Sponsor!

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself . I'm a new sponsor here, representing Migliore Fine Wax and Car Care Products. We offer luxury car care products for the avid and demanding detailer. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or send me and e-mail, I'll be glad to answer your questions. I'll be visiting the site daily, so customer service will be nothing short of excellent.

Our website is: www.migliorewax.com

Here are a couple snapshots of cars featuring Migliore products:

Best Regards and Happy Detailing,

Don
Old 05-15-2008 | 09:40 AM
ZSpectrum

DO you offer samples of your products? Do you have any polishs? Thanks man welcome to the forum.
Old 05-15-2008 | 09:45 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Welcome to the site and +1 do you have samples.
Old 05-15-2008 | 09:59 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout
Premier Member

+2 on the samples???
Old 05-15-2008 | 10:11 AM
Don @ Migliore
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll be offering a group buy and samples very soon.

I should have some pictures of Migliore on a Z I'm sponsoring by this weekend.

In another thread here, a member politely asked why Migliore rather than other brands. Well, first let me state I do not like to bash other brands, at all. With that said here is what makes Migliore great:

Migliore is aimed at creating a wax that offers the same results as luxury brands such as Zymol and Swissvax. These waxes range $100+, so respectively it's not too expensive. The percentage by volume of carnauba in Migliore is pushing the threshold of tolerability, much more and the wax would be as hard as a rock. A high carnauba content translates to the higher price tags you see. I've offered customers the chance to put Migliore to the test against their preferred wax (Zaino, Meguiars, Mothers) and I haven't heard a bad thing yet. That's all I ask, just give it a try.
Old 05-15-2008 | 10:32 AM
ZSpectrum

Originally Posted by Don @ Migliore
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll be offering a group buy and samples very soon.

I should have some pictures of Migliore on a Z I'm sponsoring by this weekend.

In another thread here, a member politely asked why Migliore rather than other brands. Well, first let me state I do not like to bash other brands, at all. With that said here is what makes Migliore great:

Migliore is aimed at creating a wax that offers the same results as luxury brands such as Zymol and Swissvax. These waxes range $100+, so respectively it's not too expensive. The percentage by volume of carnauba in Migliore is pushing the threshold of tolerability, much more and the wax would be as hard as a rock. A high carnauba content translates to the higher price tags you see. I've offered customers the chance to put Migliore to the test against their preferred wax (Zaino, Meguiars, Mothers) and I haven't heard a bad thing yet. That's all I ask, just give it a try.
all you needed to say was corvette guys use zaino and everyone would of understood. What percentage of carnuba is in your waxs, and what kind of carnuba?
Old 05-15-2008 | 06:40 PM
Don @ Migliore
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ZSpectrum
all you needed to say was corvette guys use zaino and everyone would of understood. What percentage of carnuba is in your waxs, and what kind of carnuba?
Migliore uses OTCO Certified Organic carnauba imported from the Brazilian palm tree Copernicia Prunifera. We're pushing about 40% carnauba in the Original blend and 35% in the Frutta blend.

Group Buy

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....09#post5744009

Last edited by Don @ Migliore; 05-15-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 05-15-2008 | 06:47 PM
crg914

How does this wax stack up against Zÿmol? My father has used it on his cars for years and it is great stuff. Not cheap either though.
Old 05-15-2008 | 07:09 PM
Don @ Migliore
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by crg914
How does this wax stack up against Zÿmol? My father has used it on his cars for years and it is great stuff. Not cheap either though.
Zymol is a great wax.

Very similar, especially in carnauba content. Migliore's application is a tad more refined, you don't have to apply it by hand. When we initially started creating car care products Zymol was a benchmark used. I would have to say the biggest difference is the price tag .
Old 05-16-2008 | 08:40 AM
crg914

Originally Posted by Don @ Migliore
Zymol is a great wax.

Very similar, especially in carnauba content. Migliore's application is a tad more refined, you don't have to apply it by hand. When we initially started creating car care products Zymol was a benchmark used. I would have to say the biggest difference is the price tag .
If that's the case Migliore must be good I will be interested in some samples when they become available.