Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

getting a reflash?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009 | 02:44 PM
brady

Originally Posted by ed@aph
we were talking to Uprev yesterday, they told me their master software developer is still working on your rom brady, sounds like it will take a little more time.

btw, how did your z do on the track last week?
Hey Ed. I can REALLY feel the difference, so much so that I was cooking my brakes due to faster speeds (next upgrade). The car feels better, less roll with the springs, better exit on the apex with the lower center of gravity (again springs) and I really notice the extra power throughout the whole band. I'm finding that matching revs is okay with the stock fly wheel with the extra torque in the engine but eventually I'll go for a better track setup (still a little laggy). The weakest link I'm seeing are the brakes and tires (stockers). Not to hijack the thread but my car is far from being where I want it to be (I'm finding it's weak points which means I'm ready to up the performance level of this car), but atleast it's getting there. Dunnville next.