Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Amuse System...21.5 RWHP, I want one (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 09:13 AM
webcarconnection

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amuse System...21.5 RWHP, I want one (pics)

This is it, the roll model for all that companys that are doing research looking for HP, The key is the Y pipe. (21.5 RWHP)

I hope they read this!

PS. anyone is selling this in the US?

http://www.webamuse.co.jp/z_r1_prot.html

Last edited by webcarconnection; 11-20-2002 at 09:17 AM.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:21 AM
Monkey Man

My importer sent me that link a few weeks ago, I was waiting to post it until I had specific prices and availability. I'll give them a call again today and let them know that inquiring minds want more info ASAP.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:26 AM
Zaphod 350z

Here's a really weak translation...

To tell the truth catalyst straight and the front pipe which unifies the center pipe already the work ‚Á ‚¿ ‚á it was. In waste gas measure the new model Z which takes three ƒc stars. When the catalyst of those three ƒc stars is taken, how it becomes, simply the ƒ|ƒ“ ‚Á and power it raises whether, or, the electronic control throttle closes, comes preventing such mischief? It is this part which is Z33 tuning of future one of the point, but if the result is said, there was no either thing which the throttle which power rise amount of the R1 titanium extra plus, furthermore records the 10PS UP already with power, at at the time of the 4000rpm becomes rise and matter of concern of 4 kilometers reaching up to especially intermediate torque, closes. A little largely we would like to noting simply here it changes air/fuel ratio, from normal in comparison with the change quantity to the R1. Especially because the intermediate limits exceed 13, the fact that it jointly uses with the setting by the computer probably is ideal.

As for ƒGƒLƒ}ƒjƒŒƒCƒAƒEƒg of new model Z 3 - 2 - 1. This including to 2 - 1 sections of the center pipe, is interpretation, but this time you tried making the front pipe of trial manufacture on the basis of that interpretation. First please look at the power graph. Low-speed torque in the sufficient is, high rotary limits just a little unsatisfactorily the ‚Á is new model Z, but power rise in the high rotary limits of total 21 PS was actualized with this. And furthermore those where big change comes out are torque value at the time of 4000 rpm. Torque rise in these rotary limits raised the possibility of being the part where produce effect on exhaust pulsation of the ƒGƒLƒ}ƒj to 2 - 1 parts of center. 3 - the part of 3 2 - 1 does, being genuine, because isometric layout is adopted, being able to meet, being to leave that, but that is the catalyst in the part of 2 the immediately after the that, there is a proper left and right bank has had the catalyst of 2 types in series. Pipe diameter of the part of this 2 immediately after the part of the 3 it is short is the very important part for the ƒGƒLƒ}ƒj design. The catalyst is installed in this part in case of the Z which is three ƒc star cars which are not obtained, Throwing rank position modification of pipe diameter modification and 2 - 1 sections with the deletion, in ƒGƒLƒ}ƒj environment substantial change (the vacuum wave of exhaust stroke final period same period in the rotary limits which are done you can aim the improvement of the volumetric efficiency with the sucking out effect of the combustion chamber residual gas. The efficiency can be increased to somewhere, and it takes the rotary limits where that volumetric efficiency rises somewhere that, it is the ƒGƒLƒ}ƒj environment referred to here.) It probably is to show the shape, which it brings, 4 kg thing torque rise in the intermediate limits call by result. As for one end of the basis after torque at the time of 2000 rpm falls somewhat, 4 kg you understand even from the fact where it can recognize the substantial torque rise which is said. Reversal phenomenon of the output curve which occurred here does not occur with anti- pressure decrease of the muffler section after 2 - 1 sections. When anti- pressure after 2 - 1 sections is decreased, as the power graph of the R1 titanium extra shows, it rises power and the torque which are proportionate to the rise of revolution.

When the well thick muffler is attached, on rising, low speed falls, * & *, we would like to see there is a story, but both the NA and the turbo such a thing does not occur. Speaking accurately, the bottom does not change and the extent which goes on extends, probably will be. However if problem of feeling is said, although output does not change completely, the low-speed limits just sound become large. After that as for the high rotary limits power because it is the case that it is raised, when it depends on just feeling, it is not, * & *, under we would like to see to become story it probably is, * & *. It could curve story, but being to be the ƒGƒLƒ}ƒj exchange as it is called in until recently it does the behavior which in brief exchanges the catalyst section of new model Z and 2 - 1 sections of center. The part of 3 being genuine, it is the case that it remains, but, as for the effect nice ƒGƒLƒ}ƒj exchange. When of 140 PS are thought with one side bank 1750 cc, as for pipe diameter of the part of genuine 3 you think it is not bad. When the lux part and of further possibility was thought, there is also the fact that entirely the pipe is pulled from the part of 3 and is, but cost and that when of the performance which is obtained is thought, as for the latest shape, catalyst straight + 2 IN 1, you think considerably it keeps becoming the charm menu.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:28 AM
MustGoFastR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very interested! Can someone please explain the Dyno charts for us poor dumb@sses who don't read Japanese? Is one line for the Y-pipe only, and the other for the whole system? What is the torque gain?
Old 11-20-2002, 09:30 AM
SandMan

Wow those are great numbers!! Hell yeah, I knew Amuse was going to be great but this is outstanding. I hope it sounds good too, don't want a fart can sound.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:32 AM
SKiDaZZLe
Charter Member #34

wow... look at the loss of torque down low...

i am still gonna get one, though!!

m
Old 11-20-2002, 09:33 AM
SandMan

Yeah looks like the power is all gained at 4k rpms and up.
Old 11-20-2002, 09:55 AM
z461

As long as this exhaust isn't too loud and doesn't drone i'll get one... Wonder when and how much?
Old 11-20-2002, 09:59 AM
webcarconnection

I'm sorry, the Y pipe is desig to cut the cats? Im' a little confuse!
Old 11-20-2002, 03:14 PM
Traffic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Y-pipe goes from the cats back; it doesn't replace them, but I believe it eliminates the pre-silencer. Top Secret's pipe will fit the stock exhaust, so I expect it would probably fit other aftermarket exhausts.

Amuse's exhaust looks very interesting, almost like two motorcycle canisters welded together. Anyone see what I mean? I think it'll sound pretty tough,

The exhaust last I checked, was converting to about $1620, and that's for titanium. I don't expect they'll be making an SS system, unfortunately. I also don't know if this is from the cats back, or if the Y-pipe is extra. It may be included with the system, as I don't see it for sale on their e-commerce site.

Jeremy,

Let us know soon what you can do for us!
Old 11-20-2002, 08:35 PM
webcarconnection

Originally posted by Monkey Man
My importer sent me that link a few weeks ago, I was waiting to post it until I had specific prices and availability. I'll give them a call again today and let them know that inquiring minds want more info ASAP.
Thanks!
We wait for your post!
Old 11-20-2002, 09:03 PM
Namagomi

eh. yeah. little bit of power loss, but wow. those numbers are way impressive. As long as it dosn't sound like a hon-duh, sign me up. $1620 is pretty good for a Ti exhaust, especially one that puts out that much power

Last edited by Namagomi; 11-20-2002 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-20-2002, 10:05 PM
roberto350z

even if the HP over the entire curve is the same, I bet the peak up higher and the trough lower will create more of a rush...which will satisfy those who want to FEEL fast...
Old 11-20-2002, 10:18 PM
jran76

It removes the precats, not the cats. The Maxima uses 2 precats (on each section of the y) on the y-pipe, just off the exhuast manifold and then the y-pipe to runs a single pipe to the cat then inter. pipes to the muffler. The precats impact the "cleaning" ability at warmup mainly, but it is the most restictive part of the exhaust. It should not effect emmisions as long as you let your car warm up for a while. My Maxima with a similar set up increased 25+HP. It was 2.5" y-pipe (no precats), high flow cat, and 2.5 MB exhaust back....
Old 11-21-2002, 01:51 AM
TCL

Originally posted by jran76
It removes the precats, not the cats. The Maxima uses 2 precats (on each section of the y) on the y-pipe, just off the exhuast manifold and then the y-pipe to runs a single pipe to the cat then inter. pipes to the muffler. The precats impact the "cleaning" ability at warmup mainly, but it is the most restictive part of the exhaust. It should not effect emmisions as long as you let your car warm up for a while. My Maxima with a similar set up increased 25+HP. It was 2.5" y-pipe (no precats), high flow cat, and 2.5 MB exhaust back....
If this is true the car will fail inspection in certain states that look for visual modifications to the emissions components (pre-cats in this case).
Old 11-21-2002, 05:23 AM
Monkey Man

OK, according to my importer, these units are only being made on a per order basis right now. They take between 30-60 days to receive once an order is place. They are a bit pricey though because they are not being mass produced. We are looking at a cost of $2,200 dollars for the system.

Time for me to buy some lottery tickets.
Old 11-21-2002, 08:26 AM
wadd3456

Every day i think more and more about quitting my job and making aftermarket parts. These guys are making a KILLING off this simple stuff.

I have a) connections, b) a mechanical engineering degree in mechanical systems and c) the need for speed.

All I would need is a part, and do some reverse engineering. Simple as PIE and it could be sold WAYYYYYYYYYYY under 2gs for christ sakes.

Hmmmm
Old 11-21-2002, 08:28 AM
wadd3456

Hey, are there patents on body kits? If not, i could scan the kit, do it up in CAD, then send it out to a mold shop. BAM you have a mold and can run TONS of kits off it. Just spray and go!
Old 11-21-2002, 08:31 AM
roberto350z

thats why these guys are making a "KILLING", cuz they arent reverse engineering! They do this from scratch and know all the secrets and quite possibly have a better product than one that is reversedengineered. The stuff that comes out later WILL be cheaper...
Old 11-21-2002, 08:37 AM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

is it just me or does their Z has 260hp stock? are they measuring flywheel HP? and of so, arent they about 27hp low?

something seems wierd with that dyno.

Quick Reply: Amuse System...21.5 RWHP, I want one (pics)