Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got pulled over...yet again...

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Sins4u33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got pulled over...yet again...

man o man... my damn luck...im not that upset...the cop was really nice...i got pulled over because my car lit up the road like a a spot light...ares's lights and the evo-r z4 side emblems...all white....cop said i couldn't have them in virginia....not true...they can there just not flashing.....whatever...im not that broken up about it just...it was a very late night and cop was sitting in the middle of the road i was doing the speed limits (my V1 was going crazy but i had it muted because i was talking on the phone with my gf) and i passed him going like 40 in a 45...and i see him turn his lights on and start to drive off the median...i knew right then and there he was pulling me over....so 1st things 1st...rolled the windows down...so he wouldn't see the window tints...and then i proceeded to look for the registration and took my licensce out....i heard they are more "leanient" *CANT SPELL* if u have all your information ready for them...i dunno...but he was pretty nice we ********ed for a few...he said he had seen me earlier that day right in my town, blah blah blah...all and all...cops suck.....

Ben
Old 12-04-2004, 06:00 PM
350vengeance

move to cali, pigs over here are the worst of them all.
Old 12-04-2004, 09:03 PM
350vertex

poor thing....
Old 12-04-2004, 10:26 PM
juhko

I thought it was only turn signals that could not be white, there's more?

Do you mean just your sidemarkers and the EVO-R Z4 were what you got pulled for?
The pig was that f**king bored?
Old 12-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here in Cali, it is recommended that you not make lots of movement in the cab when they pull you over cuz it makes 'em suspicious, and keep your hands in plain view on the steering wheel.
Old 12-05-2004, 03:30 PM
tommym

hey sins, where do you keep your radar detector? the cop didn't see it?
Old 12-05-2004, 03:50 PM
barrybell

Originally posted by Z BOY
Here in Cali, it is recommended that you not make lots of movement in the cab when they pull you over cuz it makes 'em suspicious, and keep your hands in plain view on the steering wheel.

I agree they could think your going for a gun....
Old 12-05-2004, 04:34 PM
metalz

If the cop was really nice he would not have given you the tix...but what the heck just get a valentine one like I have...
Old 12-05-2004, 04:40 PM
axxizzer

my mom had a gun pulled on her in her BMW by a cop here on the west coast
She had something shaped like a pistol...it was like, makeup or something

jackass cops here cant wait to pull the trigger

WHATCH IT, HES GOT A WALLET

BLAMBLAMBLAM
Old 12-05-2004, 05:12 PM
JimRHIT

liar
Old 12-05-2004, 05:23 PM
kzshin

I agree they could think your going for a gun....
yeah, they might just shoot you.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:43 PM
axxizzer

no, no lie, she was driving to work(professional photogropher) and she got pulled over for speeding and not indicating a turn at the same time

she was fumbling with her makeup and he pulled the gun, from the car, when he saw it; And told her to get out of the car from his loudspeaker
Old 12-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Sins4u33

as soon as i passed the cop i ripped my radar detector off the visor and put it under the passenger seat :-P i wasn't gunna risk him seeing that too....i had to hide a few things...the window tints, and radar detector....ugh...too much..but luckely he was nice about it...he had his light shined on me the entire time...i dunno my town is pretty quiet and peacfull never had anything bad happen in it...ever...im close to DC but its a very small and quaint town...so the cops there are pretty trusting to the community....but when they are bored...dont even think about driving....also this same road i usually fly down it going 60-100 only at a certain point though where it is safe and i know there are no cops...but that was the first time ive seen a cop hang out there...its right off of Braddock Rd, right off of I-495. the cop was sitting in the median...very gay...still not taking the lights off no matter what...ive been waiting to long to clear out the entire front end...and all i need is 1 more damn peice....i wish Ares would hurry up with those strips....

Ben
Old 12-06-2004, 11:16 AM
ReavTek

Welcome to my world. I remember a time when I used to think all those young kids with sports cars were simply delinquents and were pulled over for a reason. Ever since I got my Z I have been pulled over 4 times... Twice ticketed for B.S stuff and twice just plain stopped for no apparent reason. I have had a gun pulled on me a few times. I guess you can't be young and latino and drive anything but a beat up corolla here in FL. What I dont understand is why they aren't patroling and keeping the community safe, instead of harassing drivers for stupid %^& like tints and lights etc. Is it legal for a cop to sit in a turn lane with his lights off in the middle of the night? Cause they do that here all the time.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:18 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Default ....

i have gotten pulled over twice with the led sidemarkers... and both times the cop said that the 350z stock doesnt come with those lights...i was like well i think they look nice like that lol... and he wrote me up a ticket..damn
Old 12-06-2004, 01:26 PM
kamz

Is it legal for a cop to sit in a turn lane with his lights off in the middle of the night? Cause they do that here all the time. [/B]
I don't think thats legal, at least in CA. People should be able to see your car if it's on the road otherwise that could cause accidents.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Sins4u33

yeah i think cops sitting in turning lanes is very illegal...i dont think they can do that...the cop that pulled me over, had his car parked in the median...it was a pretty big median...so his car was on it completely....so cant complain there...i just called in to ask how much the ticket was and its not on record yet...so...so far i am lucky...he hasn't put it in yet...maybe it was just a warning...cause they dont right the amount on the tickets now i guess in virginia....

Ben
Old 12-07-2004, 03:54 PM
old_s13

white lights are illegal? since when.

you are allowed to have white parking lamps in the front of your car. as for the sidemarker, i cant comment..
Old 12-07-2004, 07:55 PM
SmO69

hey ben, I got pulled over doing 70 in a 45 two weeks ago coming back from VF. He gave me a ticket for no seat belt when I actually was wearing one. He looked around my car looking for white lights. None, at least not yet. I do know that every light on your car in NJ cannot be white unless it's the headlight for you NJ ppl, and I believe it's the same for NY.
Old 12-31-2004, 01:48 PM
Justin311x

From what I understand there is a method to the madness that is lighting. White lights indicate that the car is coming toward you, i.e. headlights while going forward and reverse lights while backing up. That's why it's illegal to have white turn signals and such....at least in Colorado. That's why it's legal to have white parking lamps in the front of your car i guess.

Quick Reply: got pulled over...yet again...