Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Neon Lighting Help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 09:11 PM
DIGItonium

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys got it all wrong.

The key to attracting people is mount a flashing red LED.

They will become extremely curious to what that red flashing
is, and then flock over to see what it is.

The car? Who said they were looking at the car? They
are attracted to that flashing red light ON the car.

:-D
Old 12-09-2002, 09:54 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

see now, attention is bad. they flock over so they can touch it and breath on it. and if they had a bad day maybe even key it.

build your car for yourself, not for others to look at. others will simply try to ruin what you have because their jeoulous. they dont want to admire your car, they want to destroy it.
Old 12-09-2002, 10:04 PM
Mr Fairlady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have to agree w/ SaltNutz,.I'm not dissin,..but the Z to me is a Big step up,..I went from a 00 INtegra GSR all hooked up(supercharged,.etc,etc) to a RSX-S all hooked up(Te-37's,.etc etc)
Now to Z,..This car to me is not a Civic or damn Tiburon.

For Instance,.there are maybe a few but:

MkVII Supra's-->They all look pretty damn good,..not too many I've seen that are Riced out as far as looks, maybe 1 or 2..most get wheels,or go straight to the motor,..not many even get Body Kits either,..but they keep it Real,.I was hoping Z's would be this way,.not saying they aren't but I agree,..you would not see this kinda stuff on a G35 thats for sure,..but to each his own!

Good luck w/ the install
Old 12-15-2002, 02:20 PM
Omega350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by ares
see now, attention is bad. they flock over so they can touch it and breath on it. and if they had a bad day maybe even key it.

build your car for yourself, not for others to look at. others will simply try to ruin what you have because their jeoulous. they dont want to admire your car, they want to destroy it.
When i was a child, thought as a child, spoke as a child, acted as a child, but when i became a man, i put away childish things...

Leave the flossin to the balla'z and rap stars. The less attention you draw to your already attractive vehicle will pay off in the end.

Im hoping that if you can afford a Z, and are willing to spend the extra money to do these "all show - no go" things, you have the extra money to get another car, perhaps buying a small sport compact to do all this stuff to would be a better idea? Drop a good chunk of cash into show goods on a new celica or civic or so on and enlist it in local shows. then roll up in your Z on show day, parking far away from the center of attention. The Z stays clean, and you might make a few bucks winning some sort of prize for your efforts on the show car.