Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

Ebay Vendors versus My350z.com Vendors "Seats"

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010 | 03:37 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by robbinsj
Very good now Timmy, follow the dog... keep going.... just a little further

Finally getting back to focus little Timmy, go back to biting ur ear.
I understand why you're bitter. If every part I had ordered had as many problems as yours, and I still was as ignorant as you are, I'd be bitter too. Hopefully your future purchases go better, and you're able to learn something from your past ones.

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 03-12-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-12-2010 | 03:43 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Originally Posted by Hydralisk
Offtopic but........ dude srsly, post some recent pics without those meaty tires you had on a while back!!!!

and high five robbin!

Entrails isnt cool and naming yourself entrails is nasty.
widebody is in the works when its all done I will be posting new pictures.

Volk SF Winnings are on the car in the meantime
Old 03-12-2010 | 03:55 PM
robbinsj

Originally Posted by Barnabas
not at all... But what about all the stories of people who thought they were buying real parts... until someone with the real part showed them what its "supposed" to look like.

Like the EBAY brides for example.

not worth the risk to save 20$ for me
Completely understand that, I only bought the Aero Design seat for shiz and grins. After all the the real BRIDE seat costs 1700+ more and I personally just want that style with CF.

True also that many parts look like authentic but are fake and thus ebay being flooded with it from China gives it the image. Yet even on here there is a member selling Canada BRIDE seats and is willing to pass it off to another member. I say if it works for yea then good after all only the owner has to sit in it. Oh well tks for your input.
Old 03-12-2010 | 03:56 PM
robbinsj

widebody is in the works when its all done I will be posting new pictures.

Volk SF Winnings are on the car in the meantime
Damn cant wait to see it!
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:02 PM
robbinsj

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
I understand why you're bitter. If every part I had ordered had as many problems as yours, and I still was as ignorant as you are, I'd be bitter too. Hopefully your future purchases go better, and you're able to learn something from your past ones.
I understand why you cant let it go Timmy, your mouth is to far or your ear is to quick.

I will be fine thou thanks for caring , all I have left at this point is a NOS kit and a custom paint job left till I am done cept for little tweaks going forward.
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:07 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Completely understand that, I only bought the Aero Design seat for shiz and grins. After all the the real BRIDE seat costs 1700+ more and I personally just want that style with CF.

True also that many parts look like authentic but are fake and thus ebay being flooded with it from China gives it the image. Yet even on here there is a member selling Canada BRIDE seats and is willing to pass it off to another member. I say if it works for yea then good after all only the owner has to sit in it. Oh well tks for your input.
No problem I am an authentic bride owner
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:13 PM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

I strongly do not beleave a seat nor seat belt effects safty in any way and all safety is based on luck, timing and angle.

I have a friend who died because she was wearing a seat belt. The car hit a tree and the driver was ejected because he was not wearing a seat belt. Based on the angle he hit the ejection launced him into a ditch where he lived. The car caught fire and the passenger who was wearing the belt burned to death. He still hears the cries of his burning girl friend to this day.

So please enlighten me on how my choice of seat can save or end my life?
super ****ing lolz

and why didnt she just unbuckle

and why dont you just show my350z vendors the ebay ad that is cheaper, and im sure they'll match the price.
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:14 PM
robbinsj

No problem I am an authentic bride owner
Makes since and one day when I pay off my debt I will have the 5k to get the BRIDE seats I want just to go right back into debt.
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:22 PM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike@Blackline
super ****ing lolz

and why dont you just show my350z vendors the ebay ad that is cheaper, and im sure they'll match the price.
hahaha i put that **** in my signature.
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:23 PM
robbinsj

super ****ing lolz

Back off the subject again..... the car caught on fire and she was trapped. You obviously missed the point of me telling this, he was projected out cuss he did not use a seat belt and lived.

Did that and was told the hardware would not be included but that is not here nor there. Its all about the EBAY image here and the thought that your a ricer if you bought from ebay on anything. Even something like a seat when most your gear is authentic.
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:25 PM
robbinsj

hahaha i put that **** in my signature.
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:34 PM
Mike@Blackline
Banned

Back off the subject again..... the car caught on fire and she was trapped. You obviously missed the point of me telling this, he was projected out cuss he did not use a seat belt and lived.

Did that and was told the hardware would not be included but that is not here nor there. Its all about the EBAY image here and the thought that your a ricer if you bought from ebay on anything. Even something like a seat when most your gear is authentic.
I read that. this story makes no sense because:
If they hit the tree head on, and he was ejected, he most likely woulda hit the tree going out, and died. regardless of that, if it was hit head on, the door would still be able to open on her passenger side. so all she had to do was unbuckle.

and lets be realistic here. im sure once every 15,000 accidents wearing a seatbelt causes death. so if 14,999 out of 15000 times, the seatbelt saves your life, who is going to challenge their odds, get in a car, and NOT wear their seatbelt and say to themselves 'well if i get into an accident, i hope this is a good decision'

i hit a tree drivers door first then two more at 65MPH after a blowout. im sure glad i didnt think to myself before i went on that drive 'im not going to buckle up because today will be the day that i am a statisical exception'

My only injury, and its because i had the foresight in a split second to put my arm up over my head so when it went through the window due to lateral momentum, that my arm would take the damage:

if i wasnt wearing a belt i would have been ejected at 65MPH out my drivers window in a tree. instant death.

I know i'm taking this off topic, but just making a point that anyone who gets in a car and doesnt buckle up because they think they're being safe and increasing their odds of surviving an injury is a ****ing retard. BUCKLE UP KIDS IT'LL SAVE YOUR LIFE!

edit:
and no one bashes buying on ebay just for the sole fact an item was purchased on ebay. if we are selling a bassani exhaust on ebay, and you buy it, you're not a ricer. its just the general image associated with ebay. theres a lot of aftermarket stuff that is just garbage. and then for namebrand stuff, a lot of it ends up being fake copies, especially with exhausts and wheels

Last edited by Mike@Blackline; 03-12-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:42 PM
robbinsj

Glad your ok to be a ***** another day, but it was not head on from my understanding it was on the passenger side and it turned the car crushing the roof pining her. But I was not there, nor did care to be only know of this one case and no I do not think it helps anyone to not wear a seat belt. I said this is not about safety its about ebay's image.

Not to mention you destroyed that little tree and it gave way. The palm tree's down here in FL are much thicker and are still standing straight.

Last edited by robbinsj; 03-12-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 03-12-2010 | 04:50 PM
robbinsj

edit: [/B]and no one bashes buying on ebay just for the sole fact an item was purchased on ebay. if we are selling a bassani exhaust on ebay, and you buy it, you're not a ricer. its just the general image associated with ebay. theres a lot of aftermarket stuff that is just garbage. and then for namebrand stuff, a lot of it ends up being fake copies, especially with exhausts and wheels
understandable but we take that risk anywhere even on our own forums. Only with a few vendors do we not have replicas. Either way tks for coming back to topic.