Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the "bmccann101s car gets a new look/ watch me suffer bodywork hell" thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 07:54 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 399 Likes on 227 Posts

i appreciate both your replies for sure.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:55 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

in other news, my car was completely oversprayed... totally freaked out when i cleaned the dust off of it.. RUINED!

got a meguairs claybar system.. HOW.. DID I NOT... HAVE THIS IN MY ARSENAL BEFORE.. amazing...

overspray gone.. and it even worked over my 3m vinyl wrap.. stuff is insane..

took the age right off my window chanel rubber strips, etc too.. just a tip.. go out and grab a kit and get to it!
Old 06-17-2014, 08:10 AM
350zHalleck

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bmccann101
in other news, my car was completely oversprayed... totally freaked out when i cleaned the dust off of it.. RUINED!

got a meguairs claybar system.. HOW.. DID I NOT... HAVE THIS IN MY ARSENAL BEFORE.. amazing...

overspray gone.. and it even worked over my 3m vinyl wrap.. stuff is insane..

took the age right off my window chanel rubber strips, etc too.. just a tip.. go out and grab a kit and get to it!
You just now discovered claybar? yeah paint overspray, dirt, grime, most everything comes off with claybar.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:30 PM
pyshin

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

I am honestly surprised that you had never joined the clay club with how ridiculously clean your Z looked before it went under the knife... Did you just have a professionally detailed all of the time? Must be nice haha
Old 06-17-2014, 06:46 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

will not be the 370 version no.. im not a huge fan...

SO im removing posts for now..

" Hey i want one too, where do i order exactly what you just bought and havent even installed or had press coverage on yet".
I have 6 PMs in my inbox asking the exact same thing lol. Meh.. when youve done a big build.. you know what i mean when i say this is BEYOND annoying . Is what it is, cant control it, but grrrr.
To those who just support and watch the build calm and casually.. thanks for the support.
Alright man lets put it this way. What do you expect when post pics up on the internet, and you make a big deal of your build? You want credit for being 'the first' and all this attention but when someone asks you for advice you get mad at them for wanting to do something the same?

Maybe you should have thought about that before you start posting everything up. Next up, its a fAWKIN car. A CAR. You are BUYING ish and putting it on your 350z. I could figure out everything on you car just by looking at it and redoing it myself from maybe 5 pictures total.

You don't have to tell people where you got your ish but saving all the knowledge/experience to yourself just makes you like ever other d***** this forum has seen, especially when you complain about it. Let people copy you, why care? Most likely they WON'T even end up doing it. And if they do, the probability of them having it done correctly is slim. And if there are clean copy cats out there, the probability of you even seeing another on the road is even less. You have NO idea how many messages and emails I've gotten, and I always return info to the best of my knowledge/ability.

People on this forum need to get of your damn high-horse holy fawk. Almost everything on here is pretty much easy/simple/not a big deal from engine/turbo builds to body kits. God you all are such children some times.

Nice car but grow up with the attitude man. You've got a nice setup, act like you deserve it.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM
RedScytheZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To each their own I guess. It's a forum, the information is for people to see and people are bound to ask about it. Putting it on the forefront that people are asking about parts and announcing the deletion of posts is a little grandiose for me.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:30 AM
350zHalleck

Originally Posted by Resmarted
Alright man lets put it this way. What do you expect when post pics up on the internet, and you make a big deal of your build? You want credit for being 'the first' and all this attention but when someone asks you for advice you get mad at them for wanting to do something the same?

Maybe you should have thought about that before you start posting everything up. Next up, its a fAWKIN car. A CAR. You are BUYING ish and putting it on your 350z. I could figure out everything on you car just by looking at it and redoing it myself from maybe 5 pictures total.

You don't have to tell people where you got your ish but saving all the knowledge/experience to yourself just makes you like ever other d***** this forum has seen, especially when you complain about it. Let people copy you, why care? Most likely they WON'T even end up doing it. And if they do, the probability of them having it done correctly is slim. And if there are clean copy cats out there, the probability of you even seeing another on the road is even less. You have NO idea how many messages and emails I've gotten, and I always return info to the best of my knowledge/ability.

People on this forum need to get of your damn high-horse holy fawk. Almost everything on here is pretty much easy/simple/not a big deal from engine/turbo builds to body kits. God you all are such children some times.

Nice car but grow up with the attitude man. You've got a nice setup, act like you deserve it.

Good luck looking at five pictures and replicating all the custom work he's put into his car.

Some people will never understand wanting to be different. That's why few are leaders and most are just sheep.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:44 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

haha..Reeesmarted.. hmm..
look at all YOUR emotions and reactions..you may be more worked up than i was.. like.. YOU ARE MORE WORKED UP THAN I WAS lol.
High horse? Um no.. am I trying to be unique? Sure, but between the people i talk w who have big and crazy builds, we dont step on each others toes. Its classless to bandwagon other peoples artistic flow.. sorry you dont share my sentiment.. but your approval is far from necessary.
Besides... my opinion is mine and mine alone... feel free to run away otherwise.. Im still one of the last handful of dudes still going hard at crazy weird 350z builds.. so what exactly are you adding to the world w YOUR reactions here sir?

I also dont have to sit here and be all smiles all day every day.. it upset me to immediately get hounded.. i made my post, and the PMs stopped. Done.. why you seem to find such catastrophic issue w that eludes me tbh.

so.. perhaps...

Get YOUR panties out of a knot. You had little to comment on or say at all in most of my thread/post, yet you still chose to react to one part of it like its chapping your day.. very odd to me.

Last edited by bmccann101; 06-18-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:51 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

anyhoo..updates for today.

I solidified my deal w the Japanese guys making the kit... and the Do Luck gear is in the works soon..

Dropped the Z off at the shop as its running kind of funny.. wont go into closed loop, idles sky high, and its hesitating around 3k.

Figured i might as well dump the car off now to have those issues fixed.. and to have them start the engine bay wire and hose tuck.

Ordered the polished valve cover (covers) from Chris and Larry and Project X...

DC Power Inc alternator is ready to ship out to us..

Ordered up 2 spal 14" curved fans to go on this polished shroud i scooped.

Mishimoto hoses are on the way now as well... should wind up w a solid clean car to finish the body work on in another month or so.

Wont have much in the way of body mod updates for awhile tho folks.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:08 PM
350zHalleck

Race wars waits for no man. You better start overnighting parts from japan.
The following users liked this post:
EndofZ33World (06-04-2019)
Old 06-18-2014, 12:11 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

gaaah! lol.. i know right?

The good news is that the fellas building my gear are NOT set up to mass produce.. in fact theyve never shipped outside Japan before either.. so its literally ground floor stuff im getting in on.. so having my build scooped is basically a physical impossibility now.. whew.

The build never ends.. im exceited to get this bay cleaned up tho big time... wire tuck central!
Old 06-18-2014, 12:25 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by Resmarted

bmcann puts in the leg work and enjoys a different approach to his builds. This thread is to display that work and his creativity. I see no problem with his annoyance for swagger jackers. Bigger question is this apesh1t post coming from nowhere. Do you work up random emotions like this or does happen all the time?

Btw, how you uh... coming along on that 2000hp build you been working on? Hows that coming along. You know... that.. build you been working on for three years.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTSGp4UdEvQ

Last edited by Nismo350z#0310; 06-18-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:28 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

zing.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:27 PM
Resmarted

Default what I would expect from ricers

My car is actually running believe it or not. But I have other more serious problems at the moment outside of the car. The car now is fully e85 setup with I'd 2000's etc. But you both are fckn form over function ricers. Custom body work congrats.

Swagger jackers lmao. Secretly you both are gay! Keep pretending you're cool to someone other than the internet ricers lmao. You're off complaining people asking about your body kit while I'm getting job offers from tilton racing. What a joke

Only reason I said anything because I'm tired of people assuming all 350z guys are as artificial and douchey as you. But keep on carrying that torch for me, works well for people to believe I'm a ricer too; and then I can do as I please in our "closed course" races

Last edited by Resmarted; 06-18-2014 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Resmarted

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
bmcann puts in the leg work and enjoys a different approach to his builds. This thread is to display that work and his creativity. I see no problem with his annoyance for swagger jackers. Bigger question is this apesh1t post coming from nowhere. Do you work up random emotions like this or does happen all the time?

Btw, how you uh... coming along on that 2000hp build you been working on? Hows that coming along. You know... that.. build you been working on for three years.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTSGp4UdEvQ
You ever learn how to use a wrench? Or no? Or are you going to talk **** about the kit you paid someone to install on your stock block?

Last edited by Resmarted; 06-18-2014 at 08:41 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:27 PM
Resmarted

Like I said if you want to be another forum dbag go ahead. I don't care what works or doesn't. I was interested whether or not the vis ams fenders fit (i posted that question in another thread) but at the end of the day I don't care. You've seeked the guidance of this forum many of times. Its hypocritical and asswipish to come here and complain that people are asking about it. That's normal for builds. Your car no matter what can be replicated and yes I can figure out what you have on it; seeing damn near every build/bodykit/350z worth mentioning since the car's inception does that to you.
It's cool that you're doing something different but you're acting like people are going to steal your kids and you're a fawkn god that created the holy grail. Just like I said earlier every build on here can be replicated pretty easily from motors to bodies etc. Try helping the community when you actually can
Old 06-18-2014, 09:29 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Bro.. shut you're fkn piehole..
Biggest @sshatvever lol
.you're making sht up in your head.and self escalating. .

Like a fkn WOMAN.

PROVE ME WRONG LOL. SAC IT UP.

Last edited by bmccann101; 06-18-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:31 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Go make your own thread mister.. sorry you feel so persecuted. .

Last edited by bmccann101; 06-20-2014 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Resmarted

Bro.. shut you're fkn piehole..
Biggest @sshatvever lol
.you're making sht up in your head.and self escalating. .

Like a fkn WOMAN.

PROVE ME WRONG LOL. SAC IT UP.
Prove what wrong? That you're a form over function tool?
Old 06-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Resmarted

Go make your own thread mister.. sorry you feel so persecuted. . I'm fkn dying laughing.. at you ...now.
Lol alright ricer. Have fun with your uber cool body kits! And oh noes I'm a h8t3r?!? Don't get held down and annoyed by all those swaggaaajackaass
I'd love to see what I have to prove to you, because as far as I can tell your as much of an internet ewhore as I imagined

Last edited by Resmarted; 06-18-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Quick Reply: the "bmccann101s car gets a new look/ watch me suffer bodywork hell" thread