Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Loose window

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 07:44 AM
NzZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loose window

My drivers side needs a new window regulator. It’s an 03 350z and years ago I had the dealer so the TSB for the grease streak. Ever since then the drivers side window has seemed a little loose. By that I mean when the door is opened the motor actuates the drop but the window doesn’t go down the correct amount. It’s loose enough that with light pressure it moves to the correct location. The window also rattles a bit if it’s down and the door is closed. Any advice on how to fix it? I’m not sure if it’s loose bolts for the window or if the felt piece installed at the time of the TSB is worn.

Thanks for the advice,
NzZ
Old 10-17-2020, 10:35 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,058 Likes on 6,522 Posts

Originally Posted by NzZ
My drivers side needs a new window regulator. It’s an 03 350z and years ago I had the dealer so the TSB for the grease streak. Ever since then the drivers side window has seemed a little loose. By that I mean when the door is opened the motor actuates the drop but the window doesn’t go down the correct amount. It’s loose enough that with light pressure it moves to the correct location. The window also rattles a bit if it’s down and the door is closed. Any advice on how to fix it? I’m not sure if it’s loose bolts for the window or if the felt piece installed at the time of the TSB is worn.

Thanks for the advice,
NzZ
Take off door panel and look

/thread