Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.
View Poll Results: Would you like to see Max back?
Hell yeah, unban him!!!
64.44%
He deserved it, leave him banned.
21.48%
Who Cares: What a Mess
14.07%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Vote here to bring Max back

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2003, 06:36 PM
elektrik_juggernaut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So he was banned the second time for something he said on a different forum?......somehow that seems even more inappropriate, IMHO
Old 09-08-2003, 08:46 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no he was rebanned the second time when his case as being reformed was deemed to be a lie.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:30 AM
elektrik_juggernaut

but the information that was used to deem him a liar was from another site.......not only that, but it was from an identity that is *believed* to be the former MaxHax, which there is no proof of.........had he done something on this site, under an identity which you knew to be his, it would be a different story.......the rules of this site, and the information considered in the execution of these rules, should not extend beyond the confines of this site
Old 09-09-2003, 11:32 AM
ares
Veteran

yes... someone believed to be him talking about his blown ati motor with the same red fbody doing a wheelie as his avatar. if you really think that isnt him, say that, but you and I both know thats him, lets not argue something that is obvious.

his second name was simply a courtesy on our part, we banned him once, and we felt we were within our rights to do so again; but we didnt, we reconsidered and let it go since he came back and more or less said he would stop and was happy to be back. not that it mattered he said he was leaving anyway...

then we see he obviously did not mean what he said, so why should we bother to be nice to him when he was not nice to us.
Old 09-09-2003, 11:44 AM
elektrik_juggernaut

Yet his compliance with your requests while on this site held no merit in your decision.......you said yourself that he was re-banned due to information gleened from another site.......he did as you asked while he was here........was he informed that his compliance must carry over into all other internet sites that he may visit also?
Old 09-09-2003, 12:03 PM
Jspec350z

And the saga continues!!!! Max was a hell of a asset to this board. He gave a lot to us. He was quick with his guns and in my opinion wrongly banned. He is on that 350zmotoring site so no biggie. I go there now to hear about his experience. If the staff of my350z don't want him here out rants will do no good. I say invite him back!! Although I am not a mod. This is has alot of members. We can all coexist on many boards. I am sure max still lurks here. Maybe not!! Who knows.
Old 09-09-2003, 01:52 PM
ares
Veteran

guess it doesnt matter, you will not change your mind, you are defening what him claiming he can bad mouth us over there, but like being here. I dont see how that works, unless of course your just trying to be arguementative till you get your way and dont have anything else to use.

believe what you want, but your case of him obiding by the rules on this site(for now) but not other forums just continues to follow what he's always done, play by the rules then start stuff; that is exactly what we didnt like. and happens to be your whole case.
Old 09-09-2003, 02:44 PM
rouxeny

Max is gone. That's the final decision. If you want to hear what he has to say, you're more than welcome to go to another site to hear it.

He's not returning to this one.
Old 09-09-2003, 03:03 PM
elektrik_juggernaut

I'm not trying to be argumentative.......i thought we were having a friendly discussion.........i'm trying to understand exactly what happened here..........it's seems that a lot of unspoken rules were broken........if they're unspoken, how can the rest of us possibly comply with them?
Old 09-09-2003, 04:47 PM
rouxeny

The reasons for Max being banned have been endlessly discussed. You were involved in many of the explanations. I understand that you are not trying to be argumentative, it's just that I personally am sick of rehashing all the same things over and over. It will not be possible for the mods to convince some of the people on this board that Max was banned for a reasonable cause. Thus, to go around and around with this discussion is fruitless.

It is very difficult to be banned from this site. Long before you are (unless you do something grossly wrong), you will be contacted via PM by one or more of the mods. Some basic common sense will get any of the members a long way. Max received multiple opportunities to change his ways. The rules he broke were not unspoken, he was informed of each one of them.
Old 09-09-2003, 07:29 PM
RainmanZ

Default The Rehash Is OVER !

This has gone on long enough .

Thread closed.